Purrito in Tomato Wrap

Sender-Inner Cat H. writes: "This is our kitty, Nori, when he crawled into the sleeve of a sweatshirt (I swear I didn’t stuff him in there)…" Whatever, Cat, just pass the Taco Bell Mild sauce stat.

Gloworm1

And a medium Dr. Pepper too pls. :P

// UPDATE — this one’s for the Dune fans… Ed. //

Comments

1. doodleb says:

*steals purrito*

2. Awwww, tooo funny!

Can I get some guac on that too?

3. Space Cowgirl says:

Hmm. Nori? Wouldn’t that make him more of an inside-out salmon role?

4. Space Cowgirl says:

*Roll. I CAN use the English language properly, I swear.

5. This just makes me want to scream, “The spice must flow!”

[Needs more blue-within-blue, tho... - Ed.]

6. MandaBain says:

Ah yes. Kitteh worm hearz your thumpings.
    I’m reading Dune right now, actually :-)

7. It looks more like a worm than a purrito, a red worm with a cat face

8. Theresa says:

Cutest sandworm evar!

9. I’m with Space Cowgirl! Pass the wasabi!

10. Seven Paws says:

Love love love love LOVE IT. Kitteh rollatini!

11. Hon Glad says:

Zer master of disguise,with minimal costume change, becomes zer snake.

12. Bless the Fuzzball and His muzzlepuff. Bless the coming and going of Him. May His passage cleanse the world. May He keep the world for His people.

My cat looks kind of like this, though she’s never crawled into any of my sweaters.

13. Theresa says:

Theo, the God-Emperor Kitty is always right1

14. Desdemona says:

Heh. Love the blue eyes of Spice Worm Kitteh! And agree — first book was the bestest.

15. Nip is the mind-killer…

16. Best name ever! (My guinea pig is also Nori.)

The only thing I know about Dune is that you shouldn’t try to watch the miniseries when you have the flu and are on cold medication.

17. Thursday — or when you’re healthy, for that matter.
    (Either mini-series. Seriously, nobody’s done it justice.)

18. Theresa says:

Actually, I love the David Lynch one the way I love movies that are ridiculously self-important, and nobody uses contractions. :P

19. Theresa says:

PS “He ITH the Kwithatth Haderach!!”

20. Leah B. says:

I hate the dune movies and books but I will take this sandworm anytime……

21. Pearl Ostroff says:

I read Dune when it was first published, maybe 40 years ago. (THAT ages me)
    Loved it. But didn’t like the others much. Gave up after the third one.

The kitteh in the sweater is lovely, though.

22. ThreeCatNight says:

Looks like a delicious dried-tomato kitteh wrap. A leetle catnip dressing on the side, please!

23. Dune Fan!< <<<

24. It is by the leaves of catnip that I set my paws in motion. By the leaves, the paws acquire speed, the nose acquires stains, the stains become a warning….

(FWIW, my current blog entry has a picture of sleeping otters in it.)

25. This explains why cats are masters of the dreaded

Gom Jabber!!

26. berthaslave says:

Kittehs shed their skins every seven years, it’s called molting.

Or else I have that wrong.

Best part of “Dune” (movie): Sting in a Speedo? Discuss.

27. That is so cool! We are actually beginning a book “club” discussion on Dune in the Cute Talk forum today.

28. Ceiling Cat created Arrakis to train the faithful.

29. MandaBain says:

I only have a vague memory of the movie (since I was a pre-teen then), but one of my clearest memories was of Sting, all young and hot in his arrogantness yelling ” I WILL kill him!!!” Then the fat Baron being popped and deflated out the window by the wierd little girl (Paul’s Sister): “He IS the Kwitzach Hadderach!”
    I’m quite enjoying the book. I’m quite enjoying this kitteh too – much cuter than a real “Maker”…

30. LOL back then (I’m not ashamed to admit this) Sting in a spedo (we called the ones he wore “wing-dings”)was the ONLY reason we went to see this movie.
    I wasn’t disappointed in the movie until I read the book. ;-/

31. Looks like Nori gets to be the front this year:

32. moeggylin says:

This reminds me of the cat Lucifer in Disney’s Cinderella chasing after the mice!

33. I think I saw something like this on an old episode of Dr Who once…. but this one is much cuter.

34. “Hmm. Nori? Wouldn’t that make him more of an inside-out salmon role?
    Space Cowgirl|Mar 03, 2008 at 07:49 AM”

I was thinking something very similar. ;)

35. CATifornia roll. WE LURVE. Pass the wasabi.

36. “Sandworm” makes me think of Beetlejuice! (Never have read nor seen “Dune”…but if peeps here like it, maybe I will too!)

37. Theresa says:

Sting in his Feyd-Rautha getup. Skinny, isn’t he?

38. Sandworm Kitteh is ecksellent literary kittick.

39. ashagato says:

i’m with you, theresa. the kitty wins hands down…

40. My hammie is called Vladimir, because he’s fat and ginger. He’s probably evil too.

41. If aliens are this cute, I don’t think I’ll mind their world domination plot. :P

42. Golden phoenix says:

*prepares bowls of pudding and waits*

Well…we know what the ‘Nuffers are like about purritos…

*sets out some more food*

Purritos, catacos, hamwiches, (now with more hamster)

43. acelightning says:

Theo, I agree completely. The first book was pretty damn good, the second one okay, and then they just kept getting worse and worse. Oh, and nice ‘shop job on the picture behind the link.

Just don’t nobody try to ride the kittyworm (except maybe the Kwitzat Hamsterach).

44. catablob says:

Sting in a speedo?
    Ew! Run away!

Thank you so much Berthaslave for resurrecting that 25 year old image.

Have to finish my breakfast purrito now, nom…nom nom.

45. Thanks for the DUNE version! That made my day!

46. fontgoddess says:

LMAO at the God Emperor Kitty (and agreed). Also agree with berthaslave that Sting in a Speedo was about the only redeeming thing about Dune the movie.

47. circuscake says:

he who controls the catnip controls the world!!!

48. The spice must flow!!!

49. Needs the “Rooster Hot Sauce” and some sour cream…
    The spice MUST flow, but let’s eat first…no battle on empty stomach.

50. I love animals says:

My kitty saw this and her eyes got big! And my kitty wants to say something:
    kfdshfghjghGSHDDJHSLK
    That was from my kitty.
    i have something to say to!
    are you ready?
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww OK, my kitty wants to see some more cutie kittens :)