Rescute Behbeh Squirtel

['Squirtel' Get it? 'Cause he's gettin' milk squirted into his powsche.]

Ear

I like the little white furs around his eye capsule too, Darcy D. ;)

Comments

1. luckycliff says:

good morning little squirrely dude!

2. Bleen! This lil’ guy is too qte! I wanna put him gently n my pocket & keep him warm.

3. TEENY little claws. Have a good dinner, little one.

4. Once more: I..drink..your..MILKSHAKE.

IDRINKITUP.

5. Furrpity-slurrp!
    Beeps skwerl’s tiny nose and runs…………..

6. Slurpity glurpity slurp.

7. An Oni Mouse says:
  8. Ahh! Too precious, with the little squinty capsule eye. I want to feed him a milkshake too.

9. Momof2kitties says:

The leeps, peeps! The leeeps!!!

*sploit*

10. His ears look human.

11. Hims got milky leeps!!

12. Those whiskers are out of control.

13. Dreamspinner Cheryl says:

Andieg-Our dad was fellling the large timber on his newly purchesed farm when he found a nest of baby squirrels. Not knowing if he should leave the young’uns be for Mama Squirrel to find later, he and the other guys in the crew adopted them.
    Once home, he had my four-year-old baby sis reach into his jacket pocket. She did-and promptly squealed “OOOHHH, it’s a FROG!!”
    Pasquale Caputo (Squeekie, for short)was one of the sweetest, funniest pets of my childhood.

14. They should name it Costanza.

15. angrycupcake says:

An Oni Mouse:
    I think we have the same brain…
    BECAUSE I’VE GOTTA CATCHEM ALL!
    Love the squirrel, he/she looks so non-threatening like this.

16. *glurp glurp glurp*
    Awwww. Poor little guy. <3

17. berthaslave says:

Second Kaye’s sentiment:

I HEREBY NOMINATE “I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!” AS AN OFFICIAL C.O. CATEGORY.

Because there’s prolly LOTSA cute pics out there of aminals drinking milkshakes!

18. one word for this l’il one:
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
    [said quietly so as not to disturb while bebeh glurpin' goin' on]

19. AAAAAAH! Bebeh skwerl!!!

Yay, I get to feed bebeh skwerls at the Wildlife Rehab Center SOON – probably early April. They’re in their nests right now folks, having teeny bebehs. Yay!

20. I second your motion, Berthaslave.

21. Dreamspinner Cheryl–

I don’t mean to be a nuff, but I just wanted to point out that you shouldn’t mess with wild bebeh animals until you know for sure mom isn’t coming back. (And she isn’t going to come back if she sees you standing there.)

22. the white eye-capsules! they haf keeled meee!

23. Kaitou Juliet says:

Prolonged squee! What a sweet little face. Looks like a good child…

24. Never seen a skwerl with WHITE EYESHADOW! Oh the drama! Is beautiful!!

25. ooo look at his distinct ear lowb.

26. For the NUFFER in the bunch: It was a fammly of 5ive, and the mom/dad were indeed kilt by some scarilous poo-flinger. The sqwerls were brought in to the rescue center and the only thing I know is that they needed to be fed every 2 hours with milkshakey goodness. All are now doing well, and one is in fact running for the premiere of Alberta.

27. This is adorable

28. What a darling little one! Bless you!

29. shh…….quiet time…..!!

30. Toes! Bebbeh squirrel toes!!

*sploit*

31. He’s getting sleepy, VERY sleepy!!!

@zeldapie: your volunteer work sounds great!! Pics, maybe, when you start up again????

32. Dreamspinner Cheryl says:

Jen, I understand. But remember, this was some forty years ago, and Dad and the guys probably believed that human scent would cause Mama Squirrel to abandon her babies. (Plenty of people still do). For all I know, Mama might even have been killed when the tree fell…

33. “my milkshake brings bebeh skwerls to the yard, their life, is better than yours…”

34. TIIIIINY!!!