Quick, ACT NATURAL

We’re HALFWAY to the COOKIES [slides towards kitchen whistling nonchalantly]

Dogs_011

Very sneaky, Sir Pugsalot.

Comments

1. Mmmmm… Puglicious cooookies…

2. if there after cookies like that they better be good ones,
    How about girl scout cookies ?
    Scouts Honor!!!

LOL

3. Whenever I iz on the verge of a spazz attack I come here and calm down : ) Ahhhh

4. Amazing funny! Especially read with the title.

5. oaklandcat says:

What’s going on underneath that blanket??

6. Pug is all: Whut?!

7. We are the masters of disguise.

8. Looks like they’re fans of Black and Tan.

9. Wow that dog has a black head and a tan bottom. And a really long body. AMAZING.

10. pay no attention to the pups behind the blanket!

these aren’t the pups you’re looking for!

move along!

11. McPugersons’s got the wrong ‘tocks!

12. abra-ca-d’oh! i should’ve read that magic book more carefully…

13. fencerchick says:

pugs in a blanket! (Sorry, way too easy, but had to be said) :P
    cuuuuuuuuute!

14. look at the mug on that pug!

15. Look at the mug on that pug in the rug! (Next?)

16. Wow, a pug with a black head and a white behind…

17. ThreeCatNight says:

Puglet seems to be a freak of nature!

18. It’s a mug on a pug in a rug with no bug!
    *Yeah, it’s bad, I know*

19. uh…it’s a mug on a pug in a rug with no bug gettin’ snug scootin’ like a slug?

20. And would that be a black & white cookie they’re going after?

21. Give them a big hug!

22. it’s a mug on a pug in a rug with no bug gettin’ snug scootin’ like a slug?
    Give ‘em a big hug!
    Look at that mug!
    It’s just like a drug!

23. That is one long pug! Wowza!

tee hee

24. OMG that is hilarious! happy pups!

25. marsheeeee says:

…and that rug’s getting drug by the pug in the rug with the mug taking drugs…or whatever

26. Momof2kitties says:

I think they’re headed for the Oreos!

27. purrculier says:

So embarrasing,I actually laughed so hard I tinkled. Pug’s expression is to precious ,but the Dr. Suese rhymes are what set me off.

28. look at the pug!
    he’s snug as a bug;
    his mug peeks from the rug

if you tug on that rug
    you’ll reveal a pug mug
    anOTHER pug to hug!

29. Jess <3's Sandy, I am with you...just when I want to throw this darn computer out the window...I come in here and chill...Thanks Meg!

30. it’s a mug on a pug in a rug with no bug gettin’ snug scootin’ like a slug, lookin pretty smug
    what the fug?
    what a lug

31. maybe he’s getting a soft kronshe in the tocks, never know what’s up behind that rug

32. AuntieMame says:

It’s a pantomime pug! Except that I don’t think the doggie in the back is a pug. Don’t pugs have little, curled tailios?

33. There once was a two-colored pug
    Who hid away in his rug
    He tried not to show
    His dichroic glow
    And only came out for a hug.

34. Mary (the first) says:

LOL yes even funnier than the pic. are the comments and poems. “here’s a pug named Doug looking smug in a rug with no bug looking for drugs and wanting a hug” etc. HAHAHAHA. My first thought was that the blanket was some kind of transmogrifier (ala Calvin/Hobbes) and you put the large beige dog in at one side and emerge with small black dog (or animal of your choice) on the other side. Nefarious activity under the blanket didn’t occur to me.

35. that Pug is totally disapproving.
    “How DARE yooooooooo!”

36. is it wrong that I want to snorgle the tocks?

37. DUDE! That is one long torso!! lol.

38. It looks to me like they’re after the footlong frankfurters!

39. I love the pug’s expression! He’s all like, “Whaddya want? You’re interrupting my mee-shon…”

40. snoopysnake says:

There are 7 more pugs between the black one and the tan one: a red one, an orange one, a yellow one, a green one, a blue one, and indigo one, and a violet one.

41. berthaslave says:

Awesome comments, gang. It looks like one of those cartoons where one kid stands on another’s shoulder and they wear an overcoat and try to sneak into an R Rated movie or somethin.

42. @AuntieMame–a pantomime pug to play with the pantomime Princess Margaret!! (Gotta grab my opportunity for a Monty Python reference :-D )

43. The title of this thing is what keeps cracking me up. Spot on, my friend.

44. The cutest black pug I have ever seen!

45. Um, Mr.Pug? You’ve put on someone else’s ‘tocks.

46. Meg, although some of the comments are pretty funny, they NEVER top yours! Thanks for your day brightening quips and capshons, I love CO!

47. That pug be rasta, rudey get respect, highest upon high, big up Sir William.

48. AntieMame – I have a pug that is the same color as the tan ‘tocks, and sometimes when he lays down, his tail uncurls and looks rather limp–in fact, his ‘tocks look very similar to the ‘tocks in this picture! I’m not saying that you’re wrong or that it definitely is a pug under the rug [:)], just that it could be. Thanks for the cute, Meg! :)

49. CheshireCat says:

Don’t we all have those days when we wish we could trade tocks with somebody else? No? Oh ok…

50. insertnamehere.99999 says: