Take me to your Leader

THIS IS MEOW-ZBOT

GIVE ME YOUR MILKS, YOUR MICE, YOUR YARNBALLS.

Fscn0425

STILL, I MAY NOT SPARE THEE
Untitled1

Scary, Sequoyah C.! [Sound of Meowzbot zapping innocent glasses of milk with eye lasers]

Comments

1. Catman Dude =^-.-^= says:

Those eyes are warming up the lasers!

2. Hehehehe He is shooting deathrays at everyone around him … Run for your lives AEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

3. Seriously tho — what *is* kitty wearing? That’s not one of those plastic e-collars, y’know, for keeping belly stitches un-chewed…?

4. I shall show this to my kittehs next time they act as though they are the most-suffering kittehs on Earth because meals are not hourly and I sometimes trim their nails.

Get well soon, Meow-zbot!

5. meowzbot: “my meowzy senses are picking up a distress call! somewhere a kitty needs me reclaim his nap place and kick a hyper doggie’s fuzzy butt…”

6. dancercatsgramma says:

Theo–I think it is a “friendlier” version of a cone, stiff fabric that lets an animal’s head be less smooshed than with a cone. :)

7. I’m expecting this kitty to suddenly arch their back and spit venom at it’s cruel owner a la “Jurassic Park”

8. Did kitteh have surgery?
    Tha cat is torked off to Mars or something with that thing on.
    I hope that who ever has the honor of taking that off kitteh has plenty of treats and bandaids ready.

9. treats for kitteh

10. oh my. she seriously disapproving.

11. I can’t help but notice how clean the carpet is!! Erm.. cute kitty!!!

12. Silent Meow says:

Awwwwwwwww…poor kitteh!

13. oh, that is one pissed off kitty. i fear for your safety Sequoyah C.
    at least this soft-version e-collar is a little more realistic that those stupid plastic funnels!

14. What a tiny kitty to be able to hide behind that blue frill.

15. How many Band-Aids do you think the person who had to put the collar on the cat is wearing right now? :)

Poor kitteh, hope your belleh (or wherever) is better soon!

16. Poor kitteh. Mine had to have a collar like that for 2 weeks after some surgery near his eye. He’s fine now but until he found his way around the collar he couldn’t wash himself or scratch his face. We grew closer together during that time because I rubbed his favorite spot, a spot he couldn’t reach anymore, he he purred so lound.

Don’t worry kitteh, better times are ahead!

17. CheshireCat says:

Kittehs are taking over the world–hurray!

18. bunnyhunny says:

How many channels do you think that thing picks up? More than DirecTV?

19. ThreeCatNight says:

“Look deeply into my eyes!
    Deeper, deeper! Now you are in my power. You will give me all the cheese and tuna fish that you possess. YOU WILL OBEY!!”

20. berthaslave says:

I think kitteh looks kind of tired. Get well soon, alien robot cat friend!!

21. Kitty Wants to know why you put the silly clown collar on him… and where you want shredded first the Left leg, or the right leg?

22. Looks like a variety of the Blue kittyflower. Maybe I’ll go down to Home Depot and pick up a couple of trays for planting in my garden this spring.

23. It’s the all-cat version of The Day The Earth Stood Still. Or Killer Klowns From Outer Space!

24. Hey… I want a catellite dish too!

25. meow-zbot gets my vote, hands down. No matter WHAT he’s running for. Mai vote. HE HAZ IT.

26. and Pheas: DITTO

27. Aww, I don’t think he looks threatening at all .. just sorrowful .. like

Pweeze lemme outta this thing and I never barf on shoes again promise k?

28. All your Base are belong to us. um, all your yarnball, and fish treat too.

29. Kitty is not wearing the collar because he is hurt. He is wearing it to enhance his MIND CONTROL POWERS!!!

“You will give me tuna, and bowls of cream. Not milk, you petty human, real CREAM. A meow as beautiful and great as I will NOT TOLERATE your PUNY offerings of TWO-PERCENT!!!”

And then you will buy him a bed of his own, larger and more comferbuhls than doggy’s bed and you will make doggy watch as kitty sleeps in it.

30. Ooh, that is a clean carpet!

/jealous

Poor conehead kitty… my puppy sympathizes, he just got the big snip and he is verrrry disappointed in me for be-coning him.

31. Ehh?? Is that supposed to be the new version of the cone for cats who’ve had surgery, or did he get stuck in a tree skirt? :/

32. BiscuitTin says:

I love this site more every day. This is my first post, and I just want to say ya’ll are hilarious and this site makes me happy. Thank You.

33. Yes Lizzy, that is a Laz0r focusing dish if I ever saw one.

34. Take anything you want, just don’t harm the puppies…

35. YES! We’re bringing back the ruff!

36. Well, hope the Yeeming can keep kitteh’s mind off the stitches!

37. I wonder if he gets HBO with that thing?

38. “Give me your cheezburgers, and we let you live.”

39. His power level, it’s over 9000!

40. oh no. the humans are at it again.

such humiliation.

just wait till you lot are out of the house…….

41. It’s the look of “Boy, are you going to be sorry you did this to me”

42. Ooooh, poor sweety in the E-collar. My kitty is in one of them at the mo’ – but not one as pretty and comfy looking as this. Where do I find one?