This kitteh is soooo reaching for the Cheetohs™

Ehn! [Toes expand outward] Pass… them!

my cat’s got chicken feet, originally uploaded by pindec.

Lori W., way to keep up with Katurday

Comments

1. What a great shot. Those are some irresistible toesies.

2. Eep! *eats kittehs toes*

3. thats such a cute kitteh
    i love the tail between the toesies

4. I need a mani-pedi…my slaves are sooooo lazzzzy…snooore.

5. I was going to eat the toeses! Sarah – you could have shared! No FAIR!

6. straytche

sigh

zzzzz

…aaaand scene!

7. Cat toes make for some good eating, I gar-un-tee.

8. TOES!!!
    TOES!!!

ahem, those toes are cute. i guess. if you are into that thing. im not…..TOES!!

9. Snooze alarm!

10. Andrea|Nash says:

This kitteh don’t need no cheetos – he feels good all over already1

11. Those look like cartoon feet.

12. Nicolletta says:

*tickle tickle tickle*

13. Oh, I can so smell the corn chip feet-sies from this picture!

14. Aw man. Those paws look delectable but that bellah.

There’s nothing like a tuxie’s white belly for snorgling.

15. Juniper Jupiter says:

I WANT TOES …OM NOM NOM NOM!!!

16. Those look like Bugs Bunny feet.

17. So relaxing…

18. Stretchy toesssssss! I just want to squish each one…

19. berthaslave says:

You toe fetishes can say all you want, but I’m still thinkin the belleh is asking for a pretty raucous furburt.

20. I’m SOOO glad to know that I wasn’t the only one who wanted to stick those jelly bean toes into my mouf!!!

*slinks away*

21. CheshireCat says:

Ahhh, at last my weekend toe-nibbling fix has arrived…*nom nom nom*

22. chanpon: LOL, you’re totally right! It’s really bizarre but cat feetsies DO smell like corn chips. I never would have thought to describe ‘em that way. Hee!

Anyway I think it’s cute when kitties stretch out each individual toe like that. JELLY BEAN OM-NOM-NOMLETS.

23. OMG TOEBEANS!

24. It looks like my Dante! Multicolored toes and everything! Except Dante looks a bit more like a bowling ball.

25. Karen: yes!! That must be what I was thinking.

26. Hm…caturday with a K…not shure if I approve of that…

Btw:Belly snorgle…Incoming!!

27. Based on my experience if you give them a Cheetoh they’ll be really excited, like Oh I got this great thing that the hoomans eat. Then they’ll sniff it and mabbe even take a lick or two and then give you that dumb hoomans why you eatin’ that , it’s not cheese, didya think it was cheese, cause it’s not!

however if you break a nacho cheese dorito into quarter inch pieces hey will eat a little bit before giving you the “it’s not cheese ” look

28. FEETOS!!! you guys make me laugh…

29. jennie mello says:

My cat loves popcorn. :)

30. ummm. pity-beans with a nice Ciante[sp???]
    whatev, two buck chuck would do as well.
    delish.
    Trader Joes Rocks!

31. charliewabba says:

matsakins – my first kitteh, Max, was a doritos fiend. I could not eat them safely in his presence. Or anything crunchy/salty. He was also partial to popcorn, and once got his head stuck in a Ritz cracker box trying to eat the crumbs out of the bottom.

32. charliewabba says:

oops i mean metsakins. sorrees

33. Ignore my last two comments; the ref to the Cheetos mascot went right over my head. Now I feel redundant. Please love me anyway. Thanks.

34. Stefisfunny says:

Yummeh. I vant to neeble the pinky feets.

35. In the interest of research I shared some baked Nach cheese Doritos with Miss Huggums over lunch yesterday. She seems to like the baked ones better, I think ‘cuase they’re easier to chew. (Once again, no pleasure was obtained on my part, it was all for research’s sake!)

36. Yitzysmommie says:

What an excellent picture!

37. Should be reaching for “Chee-Toes”.

38. That cat really needs to learn how to relax.

39. that is wierd

40. PRIVACY TAIL!!!

41. Look who’s got dirty foots and needs a foot bath. I might just pass on this toe monch for today :)