Ratspitality

[Rat Host] Hey! I just vacuumed the Lego couch, and got us some tiny rat-sized beers. Steve is stopping by later too. C’mon in. [Pokes head back in]  I’ll get the door.

Hon, guests are here!

Bilde

I wonder if the Rat wife could serve up little mini tacos, Emily B.? With a little apron?

Comments

1. Best.
    HabiTrail.
    Ever.

2. ThreeCatNight says:

Got cheese?

3. (next frame) …*GNOMCH*

4. Can I kiss the ratty nose? Can I, can I, huh?

5. metsakins says:

where do you get rat sized beers?

6. So hospitable! I feel very welcome, indeed.

7. Anasztaizia says:

My hubby would love that! Finally, a good use to put all his old legos too, haha!

8. o/~
    ‘Cause he’s got…
    RATspitality!
    (Legos)
    RATspitality!
    (beers)
    RATspitality!
    (tacos)
    RATspitality!

9. I recently heard (and forgot) how many LEGOs there are per capita in the world. I’m not doing my share, but now I think I know where mine might be.

10. Well now why didn’t I think of Legos??? Our 3 ratties were going to get a set of Lincoln Logs, but maybe they’ll go high-tech now :)

11. When I had pet rats Legos were some of their favorite chews!

12. “greetings! first i shall sneef you, then i shall leek you!”

that wouldn’t be steve mcqueen from House, would it?

13. happy year of the rat :)

14. He must be getting ready for a new years party!!!

Happy Year of the Rat everyone!!!

15. Oh yeah, I forgot about this being the year of the rat. Looks like that one’s gotten himself a fine new home, too!

Mine always had a little hidey-house made of old boxes. It was almost impossible to get him out of there, sometimes.

16. tooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuute! makes me want to go build build build for my two little girls… rats are the best!

17. Gong xi fa cai, little ratty, from a fellow Rat!!

18. I want a soft, warm brown fur coat like that. That’s like Breck girl gleaming!

19. What? No Cheese Whiz? You come to my house for the game and you don’t bring cheese? Redonkulous!

20. Ratsy says: Gong hei fatt choy, welcome to my house for a Chinese New Year banquet of sunflower seeds and yogurt treats!

21. He looks like he’s the bouncer at a 1920′s speakeasy, checking to see if the human knows the password!!

Or, the guard at the castle in the Wizard of Oz—”Now, that’s a horse of a different color!”

22. fish eye no miko says:

Awwwww… such a cute little rattie! A Lego house! I lurve eet!

23. berthaslave says:

“Okay, the first rat that says ‘Not by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin’ gets a face fulla velveeta!”

24. Careful they don’t eat the
    plastic, rats love to chew stuff.

25. ooookaaaay then…..

26. Lol, a lego house! Amazing. Such a cute wittle rat!

27. CheshireCat says:

Awww, dat looks like my bebeh!

28. How cute our first Rat…”templeton” had a lego house in her cage for about a month she loved it.

29. Continue with the rat-tastic pics. The cuteness commands it!!!

30. i <3 teh leetle rattie in her house! as soon as i'm done squeeing, i'm gonna go snorgle my rattie and wish him happeh new year too :)

virtual ratties, firecrackers and prosperity to everyones!

31. I don’t even like rats but I think this picture is adorable!

32. Sharon Wilson says:

Okay, now we have to have pictures of the rat in different LEGO playsets! Mars Mission rat! Castle rat! Exo-Force rat! Harry Potter Scabbers rat!

33. Sharon Wilson says:

Oh, BTW, you have to check out the Gallery on http://www.bionicle.com to see a great pic of a Bionicle sitting on a cat! Enter the title “bioni-cat rider” when you get to the gallery (if the pic’s still there).

34. Yay LEGO fort!! Rat-size LEGO fort!!

35. That settles it. If I ever follow through on my plan to own a rat (not allowed in my current living situation), I will make him or her a Lego home.

36. Aww. My rat couldn’t fit in there, he is too big.

37. darkshines says:

*gently touches the top of his head* :)

38. Awww, love the raticulous Lego house!

39. AHHH! THE MOST TENDER TOUCH AND LOVE FOR A TINY ANIMAL SAYS ALOT HATS OFF TO YOU!!!!!