Let’s check in on Flocke…

She’s teeething!
She’s teeething!

RUN AWAY! (Before you get chomped)

Flocke

For ALL Flocke news and glimpses of her eye capsules, check out this site. (English-language version)

080208_baby

Detlev R., the January photo archives on Flocke might kill Peeps. Thanks a lot.

Comments

1. *GEEP*

2. Flocke’s a SHE, the cutest little polar bear princess.

[OK, fixed... - Ed.]

[P.S. -- *GEEP* *AGAIN* - Ed.]

3. omphweebaelakjahoo–

*falls over incoherently*

*gasps for breath*

dees level of kewtness is LETHAL.

4. I am a fierce predator hear me roar.SQUEEK.

5. GAH!

the nose, the paws, the ears. i am ded, ded, ded.

*poit*

6. Momof2kitties says:

I would gladly risk teh pawzez of deth for a change to huff that belleh.

And, Oh Emm Gee, the Bee Eee Eff!!!!!

7. I want to get lost on a tropical island with Flocke.

8. That can’t possibly be real. It’s probably one of those animatronic toys invented by the Japanese. Yeah, that’s it. Nothing real could *possibly* be this cute! It’s just, it’s just . . .

*thud*

9. Mary (the first) says:

I, too, would like to grab hold of the pawziez and then snorgle/huff the belleh while keeping pawz from attacking. Gorgeous!!

10. SixFootJen says:

All the dogs in my building are barking b/c my repeated SQUEEEEEEEEEEs have reached the pitch that only canines can discern. Soon, they will stop barking, because I will splode. That website is LETHAL, people! Even Colbert would melt!

11. Momof2kitties says:

In the interest of full disclosure: Do not, I repeat, do not, under any circumstances, look at the January Photo Archives of our young friend here. Not without an EMT team and a defibrillator standing at the ready. You’re gonna need it. That is all.

12. No teef!

13. she’s totaly a stuffed animal. why don’t they just admit it?

14. totally!

15. CheshireCat says:

*buries nose in fuzzy belleh*

16. Simpson O'Brien says:

take momof2kitties word for it. i didn’t, i looked at the pix, and now i’m ded.

17. fish eye no capsules says:

You need to fix this, as well, please:
    “For ALL Flocke news and glimpses of **his** eye capsules”

Thanks for the pictures! SO cute!!

18. “glimpses of her eye capsules”?!?!?!

FLOCKE is a SHE!

and as adorable as ever. i could just monche on that muzzlepowsche.

19. ButtaRumCake says:

*looks at archived photos*

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

*flatline*

20. :dropsdead:

21. can I haz Flocke?

22. She’s so WHITE. Have they been putting bleach in her bathwater?

23. so adorable! i was hoping and praying that this lil baby and knute could get together one day and be friends.
    that would be the perfect beginning for both of them.
    i guess that knute is really lonely now that hes grown up and ‘not so cute’ any more. );

24. The first pic is all, “I’m a polar bear hear me roar!” But it just comes out as a yawnie pooh lol

25. I’m gonna faint from the cuteness that is FLOCKE!!!
    squeeeeeeeeeeee!

26. kitty dog bear says:

Beautiful animal. Polar bears are one of Nature’s more amazing creatures. I have always loved arctic animals. Think of the world they live in.

I sure hope this gorgeous cub will grow up happy in captivity.

27. berthaslave says:

This is unreal. I am ded.

28. anyone else wanna put their fingers in her mouf? I bet it’s an odd combo of soft and hard and squishy and bumpy and smooth…

I love it when babies nurse on my fingers.

29. OHMYGOD HER EYES ARE LIKE LITTLE BUTTONS!!

Take it down! Take it down!

30. So redonkulously prosh. Anerable leg stubbulosity.

31. In the other photo she is getting her hair brushed!! I want a dolly like her!

32. persimmon says:
  33. ThreeCatNight says:

So adorable. Shoe-button eyes, black shiny nosicle, and that soft white belleh, begging to be hugged and snorgled.

34. Snurfles! I need SNURFLES STAT!

Gimme. I would be a VERY good polar bear momma. Really.

35. Anasztaizia says:

Quick! Inject her with something to keep her that small forEVERS!! I wants one to pet and cuddle and snorggle…

36. Aww! Somebody’s had a baff! I’m glad, cause the last few picture I saw, she looked pretty nappy. I KNOW, I KNOW, that’s how they look in the wild. I’m just saying…(ducks and covers)

37. is it possible? she seems EVEN CUTER than Knut! but then, it’s not really cool of me to compare. it’s just that looking at her right now, it’s impossible to imagine a cuter bear!

38. Kar — wut teh helz?

39. A cookie! Sweet and — round!

40. ya kar-

whaaaa???

41. OMG — that photo gallery is LETHAL. LETHAL. I’m dead from all the cute!

42. Momof2kitties says:

I told you not to look!! Sheesh! ☺

43. Wow, those January photos beg the question: how could the mother polar bear NOT love something so kewt??

I know, I know, I’m anthropomorphizing. But still.

44. Aww, just as cute as little Knut…

45. OMG the photo with the hairbrush in the Jan. archives is the best! Squeeeeeeeee! She’s SO freaking adorable!!!!1

46. she is sooooooooooooooo cute! She reminds me of little Knut.

47. Gah! So cuuuuuuuttttee! *snorgles and dies a glorious death*

48. they shouldn’t have called her flocke (snow), they should have called her die zunge (the tongue)

it’s sticking out, somehow, in EVERY picture

i bleen at her lollerness

49. unfortunately i keep finding the videos where the were poking flocke in the keister. :( poor guy.

50. Mrs. Catlabash says:

OMG, how cute is it when she falls asleep slumped over the arm of whoever’s holding her at the time? WANT!

51. …………………….

……. *ded*

52. I want to poke that little white belly so much, it hurts.

53. RedKitten says:

sunnymum beat me to it. That Jan. photo with the hairbrush, and with the behbeh polar bear’s eyes getting all sleepy and half-closed. Kills me. Absolutely kills me.

54. I would like to point out the title of the news post at the bottom of the English-language site: “Cuddling Desired”.

I am here to HELP. *arms out*

55. Do you think Knut is getting drunk in some dive going, “*I* used to be the world’s darling! Until that sweet little *cow* came along and was sooo much cuter than me!”
    And the bartender says, “Don’t you think you’ve had enough?” and Knut whips a beer bottle at him and yells, “Don’t tell me when I’ve had enough!” and the bartender won’t be able to get mad because Knut is still just so darned snuggly.

56. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

57. just a cute ball of fur and teeth

58. when i scrolled down to this picture, i jumped out of my seat and clutched my heart – THIS AMOUNT OF CUTENESS IS DEADLY.

59. Except for the fact that she’ll soon grow into a behemoth who would AS SOON SWIPE YOUR HEAD OFF AS LOOK AT YOU… she’s cute. XD

60. OMG that is soooo cute!!!! agh the cuteness!!

61. that polor bear is the cutest thing i have ever saw

62. Yitzysmommie says:

Yeah, well, I WAS all excited about my new job starting Feb 19, but now I’d rather be a Flocke keeper thank you very much.

63. Omg so cuuute.

Looks like a teddy bear.

64. AAAAAAAAAAGH!!! I wanna hug her and kees her leetle hayd!

[SPLODE
    SPLODE
    SPLODE
    SPLODE
    ad infinitum]

65. She is so anerable! Click through to the video section and watch video 52 – she rolls onto her back and is all “ehn ehn ehnnnnnn” trying to right herself! Awwwwwww!

66. I think we need a Flock ‘Tock. (hint hint)

67. Bryan
    you are so redonk. :) I am sure Knut still is much loved (altho he probably is a wee bit jellush)
    I have a Maltese, I keep her hair trimmed short and call her my baby polar bear. As close as I will get to this amount of cuteness :)