Is there a problem, Officer?

I was just MINDING MY OWN BIZZNIZZ, drinking my milks, when you started harassing me.

OK OK, it’s not my milk [snaps like a twig under questioning]

Guilty! Guilty, John J.!!!

Comments

1. lol!!!!

2. Now that’s a nice milk ‘stache!

3. that guy seems to have a lot of cheek floof! i love the resigned expression.

4. Got milk?

5. HAHAHAHHAHA *gasp for air* HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!

6. ….HAD milk!

7. Busted!

8. Milk ring around the face! *faints from too much cuteness*

That is just too cute. And the kitty is soooooo caught in the act. You can see it on his face. He’s all “Ok, now how do I get myself out of this one.”
    Just too cute!

9. “Milk ring? What milk ring?! * I * don’t see any…Oh, *that* milk ring!” (*hides*)

10. The cat that got the cream:0)

11. Tony James says:

The Yoghurt-Bandit strikes again!

12. Wow, that’s a full 360 degrees of “Got Milk?”

13. lol!!!! That is the FUNNIEST kitty face I have ever seen! OOOH, I want this desktop-wallpaper sized pretty please!!

14. mwaahaaa haa haaa!!!

adorablezzzzz!!

15. Aquitted on account of Cuteness!!!!

16. jivanmuktauk says:

Squee (special very high pitch squee, reserved for extra cute kittehs, can only be heard by dogs and dolphins)

17. That is SO a got milk commercial.

18. Momof2kitties says:

Rarely do I actually LOL at my computer screen, but this one sent my 6 year old running in to see what was going on. (Yes, he’s home. Along with my others. We have our eleventy billionth snow day today-enough already!)

The kittehs look is priceless. I’ve seen that look on my kitteh when she’s caught licking photographs. Does anyone else’s cat do that?

19. Momof2kitties says:

Ummm… “kitteh’s” look. My english teacher mom would roll her eyes at me. SOrry, mom.

20. Momof2kitties says:

Gahhh!!!!! “Sorry”. Not SOrry.
    *heads off in search of strong coffee*

21. Momof2kitties – yes, my Josh (RIP) licked photos and envelop glue (don’t ask). Freakishly weird…but he was one of a kind…sweetest little boy you would ever want to meet!

22. ring around the muzzelpouche!

23. Kitty needs to call his cattorney!

24. Wait, is that paint? Look at the background walls…
    Oops!
    cute/sad, or funny but not allowed to laugh. (hee, hee)

25. bookmonstercats says:

I’m trying to work out how kitteh got a purrfect milk circle around his/her face. Failed. Oh well and LO *very* L. What a priceless expression.

26. Momof2kitties, my cat will lick photos too! of course, he also licks my computer and the windows and the table and people and all kinds of weird stuff, so maybe he’s just freaky.

27. bookmonstercats, i’m guessing he put his face down into either a cup of milk or a carton of yogurt trying to reach what was left at the bottom. he probably pushed his face in as far as it would go and maybe he even got stuck. maybe he was rescued by the officer, not harassed!

28. Our cat “helps” to cut down on some of the vacuuming. He eats little pieces of lint and fluff off the carpet. Such a good boy!

This is such a “Really! I didn’t do it!” picture.

29. berthaslave says:

Since no one else has…

“They tried to make me go to milk-hab, I said, No, No, Nyerrhhheee…..”

30. circuscake says:

that is one gigantic looking head…i wonder what kitteh looks like all wet…

31. AWWWW! That is hilarious and precious. I want to pet that poofy kitteh!

32. Theo, I think this cat is the real-life Snooch!!

33. Okay… this is freakin’ heelarious! Oh dear gawd!

34. Oh, hahahahaha! I’m sitting at my desk at work and started lol’ing….I wonder what my co-workers think of me now….oh well. Cute aminals are better than co-workers any day.

35. “Wha? I dint do nuthin! Don’t tase me, bro!”

36. LOL, Babs!

37. MADE MY DAY! Love it love it love it! ah you guys are going to kill me one day with these…

38. ThreeCatNight says:

This is your cat.
    This is your cat on milk.
    Got any questions?

39. Babs — I think you mean http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactase

40. Anasztaizia says:

Momof2kitties – our cats won’t lick photos (probably b/c of the severe lack of them >.> ) but they LOVE to lick plastic! Even when it hasn’t had anything in it! Plastic grocery bags are especially tasty.

41. That would explain the cat hair in my milk glass, the other day. Oh Darien, I think we need to chat. (Darien is our grey kitteh who likes de milky goodness).

42. My cat too!! Of the 5 cats I have owned since I was little (20 yrs or so) the one I have now, Thumper, is OBSESSED with licking plastic bags!!! It has carried over to various plastic wrapped items such as the package of toilet paper or unopened cigarette packs (bleah) We even discovered last year that she enjoys licking a Xmas paper!

I dunno what kind of chemicals might be in these things but with my kitteh being a cat-nip’oholic, it must be something gooooooood ;)

43. Oh, the post – yoghurt container licking face! Just like my dear Saphir (also a blue haired fattie)…

44. looks like paint or glaze.
    since milk really wouldn’t be stuck to the glass or cup like that. and besides theres no milk drippy hangin off his cute little mouf.

45. I think the “yogurt container” conclusion might just be correct.

46. Give him the breathlizer for catalactobasillyness, Officer Toody.

47. …”Toody” ??

48. DivaPie – my cat loves licking plastic bags too. I read once there is a chemical that attracts them!

My cat also enjoys licking my arms after I’ve put on moisturizer. Barf.

49. Oh, I forget yr just a kid.

50. He has such a “I have no idea what you’re talking about. I have NOTHUING on ma fawce.”

51. Reminds me of the time I turned around to see my kitty with his head in my yogurt cup! :3

52. @berthaslave: You are on a roll, today! Got me LOL’ing all over the place!!

I’m thinking in my house an unattended cereal bowl would produce that effect!

53. Oh, and I have a photo-licker who also needs to be sent to Scotch or Packaging Tape-rehab (throws up every time, yuck!) :-p

A couple of mine also enjoy biting, not really chewing, plastic grocery bags, cellophane, etc….

54. When I first started scrolling down onto the picture, I thought it was an owl!! That is one big kittyface!!

55. it’s totally a “got milk” ad :P

56. …just goes to cho yu, man — if YU doan talk to yur cat about MILK, WHOOOO WILLL???

57. What a GREAT, great shot. ;D Big laughs!

58. LesbianNeoCon says:

THIS needs to be on the 2009 C.O. Calendar!!

59. We have a kitty photo-licker, too! We own a photography company and have to be careful about leaving photos out. Marley (our big strappin’ kitteh) managing to lick the face of off a family portrait (can you say reprint!). He also eats the curly ribbon on presents, and plastic wrappers from cigarette packs. He will run off with a ribbon all while munching it down. We of course run after him to try and stop him before he consumes the entire thing. Crazy kitteh!

60. Wow, totally guilty! I love its expression!

“Darn, I’ve been caught now….” XD I love how it’s a circle milk ‘stache

61. Reminds me of the time when I was on the phone and I sat my plat with my turkey and cheddar sandwich next to me. I turned to take a bite and my little boy cat had managed to get the turkey out of the middle with out messing up the bread or cheese. I had a cheese sandwich. Such a little theif.

62. Tina Rhea says:

One of my catsitting clients said her big black moose was “helping” her wrap xmas gifts, and later threw up a hairball of pine needles “tastefully wrapped in gold, red, and green ribbon… truly a gift from the heart!” Or some internal organ.

63. That is one fat kitty. I believe this milk stealing thing is a habitual occurrence.

64. Brak_Silverbone says:

This kitty reminds me of Orson Welles, for some reason.

65. ka9q's wife says:

I do believe this is an unneutered or possibly neutered late in life male kitteh. He seems to have that unfixed male cat ruff.

66. Why is multiple cuter than singular? “Milks,” eh?

67. Yitzysmommie says:

Put me down this instant! This instant, I say!

68. Awwwww, and LOL! I like Spike Lee, but this guy is waaaaaaay better for the “Got Milk” campaign.

69. And Brak_Silverbone, I totally agree.

70. Sharon Anne Waldrop says:

That is sooooooooooo funny! Thanks for sharing.