Inconceivable!

This pup is completely and totally unacceptable! A big pup, a French mastiff, manages to look completely anerable. It’s breaking all the rules. The pupbrows, the tongue, the FURLED PAW ACTION. Does not compute! Does not compute! beep beep beep

Dsc01196

Hey Jessie, Silvia and Luna (the pup) from Belgium? Just stop it. STOP EET!

Comments

1. I think I see some Princess Di action goin’ on there too. Adorables!

2. I totally understand, dude. Sometimes it’s just better to stay in bed.

3. awwwwwwwwwww man I wanna kiss the puppy!

4. One of the finest psssssstttt! moments of all time.
    Kudos Meg…

5. Watch out Carrie, looks like it would be a French kiss…

6. superboymom says:

We have a BIG yellow lab and @ our house it is called a “toe tuck”. Totally . . . adorable . . .big . . . baby . . . boy!

7. OMG Smooshy face!!! I need to smoosh his face! *rearranges loose skin flaps into silly scrunchy face action* Tehee!!

Then I must kiss his nose and hold his adorabe widdle curled pawsies, because clearly, he didn’t want to get out bed this morning, either.

8. I think he’s counting in his head how many vacation days he has left… Call in sick, eat Cheerios and watch Judge Mathis in your PJs, little guy!

9. hazelnutbunny says:

Oooohhh…I wanna rub nosies with him!!!!!

10. even his tongue is wrinkle-ey!

(don’t tell anyone but it’s almost noon and i’m still in bed, too. “working from home” hee hee!)

11. the little roll on top of the nose is the best! you know, if he leaves that tongue out there long enough it’ll get all dried out, so if you touch it you won’t even get slobbered!

12. OMG, he looks exactly how I feel today! Glad to know it’s not just me. I’ll come hang with you dude!

13. Cassandra says:

Big pups are always the most anerable, IMHO, and this feller is no exception :D Love the scronchy nose/muzzle combo!

14. Thusuffering socatash.

15. Mary (the first) says:

He looks like the dog in “Turner and Hooch” (with whom I fell totally in love) but not as slobbery.

16. crinkly muzzlepowsche!

17. One of the lab/chow mixes at our shelter does that. he looks like monorail dog, a fat monorail, but one none the less.

18. Allo Misseur Beegpewppeh? Vee are here tieu enquiare vat yieu are hidink undair zaire? Sheauw us yeaur paws! Tell us, vat dieu yieu kneau of zay meesink filet mignon? Mmmm? But of course! Yieu kneau don’t yieu! (sing song)

19. bookmonstercats says:

Ahhhhhnnn. I lofs heem.

20. xiaolongnu says:

Ahem…. “That word. I do not think it means what you think it means.”

21. berthaslave says:

Meg…did you just quote 2-X-L in your description? Wow….

Doggeh is a whole lotta drool waiting to happen.

22. AAAAAH! I LURVE dogs with HUGE BOWLING BALL HEADS!!! and FURROWED BROWS!

23. Oh no, these dogs are totally adorable. One lives near me, and charms me whenever I go by his house. He runs and brings his toys out to show me. Some watchdog!

24. Suzy's Mom says:

xiaolongnu: yes, a “Princess Bride” quote! The little annoying guy “Vizzini” said it over and over. I love that movie.

25. my g.a.w.d…. the tongue .. the tongue .. *captured by the tongue*

26. Anasztaizia says:

*pinches tongue between fingers* Got your tongue! What now?!

…*fears a little bit for her fingers*

27. PBBBBBHHHHTTTTT!!!!!!!!

28. Here are some pics of my sweetie-face neighbor-doggie:

29. Here are some pics of my sweetie-face neighbor-doggie:

30. I adore French mastiffs. They’re so ugly they’re cute. This pup, though–he’s just plain cute. Love the little smooshy face!

31. Ugly?!! Ugly?!! Would you have the heart to tell this guy to his face he’s ugly? He makes my heart melt!

32. snoopysnake says:

I like its “Aries the Ram” shaped nose.

33. ElleDoubleU says:

I love this site, but I don’t like the commentary with this pic — it suggests big puppies aren’t as cute as little puppies. Sorry, I’ll take a mastiff or a malamute or a lab over a chihuahua or a pom (I know, I know, the poms are your weakness, our fearless leader!) any day. Let’s not discriminate against the larger sized puppies though!

34. Anasztaizia says:

Totally agree with you ElleDoubleU!

35. Totally agree, Elle. My 85-pound Mal/Shep baby is ten times cuter than a Chihuahua, IMO. Although Chihuahuas have like a 100000000000 + cuteness rating already.

As for the mastiff baby….DO WANT doesn’t even begin to describe it. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

36. Lol, what a cutie! Cute Overload indeed :P

37. littledogrescue says:

He’s a Dogue de Bordeaux — Hoochbaybeee 1!!!!11!!

38. xiaolongnu Thanks for saying the line someone had to it’s like a law when that word is said. :)

39. Hey everybody….. loved reading your comments. Just want to put a couple of things straight – Luna is a SHE Dogue de Bordeaux (yes same as Hooch from the movie – though the opposite sex). She’s not a pup, she’s 4 yrs old and the sweetest thing alive. She weighs 55 Kilos (121 pounds)and is the most ZEN being I know… she makes my life complete. Yes she slobbers, yes her tongue gets dry when it’s out (which is often). She also has her lower jaw which protrudes so her teeth stick out – BUT I LOVE HER.

40. Pardonnez moi *madamoiselle* Luna!
    How did we not realise; with your exquisite beaute’, your certain je ne sais que! Mwah!

41. i agree ElleDoubleU but my favorite sized dogs are not too big and not too small. my dog is a bocker, cocker s. and beagle mix. he sicks his tounge out too.

42. @Theresa—your neighbor dog is so cute, too!!

43. Awww, he looks pretty happy at having kaputed the Cut-o-meter! :P

44. AWWWWW!!!! its its its ADORBLE!!!! i mean COME ON who would SAY THAT DOG IS not SOOOOO HUGEABLE!!!!!!