Why do kittehs get all the fon?

Do you think this kitteh is all; Oh! I better get to the office! I better hurry up with that report! I better schedule that meeting with Toni over in iTunes! No! He isn’t. He’s all thinking about his next Snack-a-roo.

Sleepytimes

Way to focus on the simple things, Elizabeth D.

Comments

1. lil brown tabby rocks!

2. Oh, to have the life of that kitteh!

3. Haha, that’s my kind of kitty. When I get a cat, it shall take naps like this and be photogenic as this kitty here is. I love its pose – so tumbley and twirly! :D

4. I love how cats sleep in positions that look both incredibly painful and yet incredibly comfy at the same time.

5. it’s like each part of the kitteh’s body has an independent idea of where the comfort is and each part is in it.

6. Martha in Washington says:

I bet the fur on the kitteh’s tummy feels like velvet.

7. tmmkitten says:

greatest sleeping position ever!

8. What a life! :-P

9. berthaslave says:

I lurv the li’l black nosie.

Napping is why I believe I am part cat.

10. I hope to come back as a pampered cat in my next life.To sleep; to sleep perchance to dream.

11. Brak_Silverbone says:

The marking on his nose makes him look like he just stuck his nose in some chocolate syrup. Nummy!

12. I would love to be him. :)

13. possumpiratess says:

Too True! We have got it alll wrong.

14. @Decca & harlemgrrl: So well said!!

@berthaslave: Me, too!

That little chest is killing me! *must kees*

15. I’d take him in for repair before his warranty runs out.

16. I wish I was that kitteh!

17. Can’t you peeps tell how uncomfortabule that kitteh is??

Yeah right ????

18. I wuvs those big back feet!!! I’d have to kees the feet gently, so as to not wake heem!!!

*sigh*

19. revolution724 says:

This is photographic proof that cats have no bones. Sheesh.

20. Spotteh bellehs are the best!

21. i know you is sleey kitteh, but i must wake you up with BELLEH SNORGLES!!! i cannot help eet! (buries face in soft fur)

22. I’m so tired this morning… I want to rub this kitty all over my face, [sneeze,] then take a nap with him. :)

23. Ohhh nooo, this isn’t what *I* want to be doing today, not *AT* all.

24. beep beep i beepy his nosey!

25. Cute cat. Very bad punctuation and random capitalization.

26. Sentence fragment.

27. Teho rules!

28. ♥ Pheas

29. Yeah, my computer screen has a new background now. ☺

30. to be fair, meg, most of our jobs aren’t even interesting enough to involve a meeting with someone “in iTunes!”

31. that Kitteh is Smiling!
    SO adoRables. HeE !
    I wanna smoosh my face right in that cute lil belleh!
    (I thought I’d add crappy spelling to my bad punctuation and random capitalization)

32. anner – You said it baby. My jobs boredom personified :(

33. Mary (the first) says:

What kind of Random capitalization and crappy Punctuation….. I dont see nuthing rong with it what is the problum?

34. bah ha ha Mary-1st !!!
    i bout peed ma pants right here in my cubicle.

35. Jen, you made me start singing “Beep his nosie” to the tune of “Shake Your Booty.”

Beep Beep Beep
    Beep Beep Beep
    Beep his nosie!
    Beep his nosie!

36. My chiropractor would be SO proud!! He tries to get me in that position every appointment, but I don’t bend that way!!

37. Theresa, the title gave me an earworm.

Girls just wanna have fu-un
    Oh girls, just wanna haaave, fun

38. CoffeeCup says:

I am at the office…I wish I could squirm around in in fluffy blankets. :(

39. CoffeeCup says:

Also, anyone else notice that kitty’s collar matches the blanket? Awesome.

40. oh ya CoffeeCup.
    its matchinks for
    sure!
    how stylin!

today is my birthday!
    (just sayin)

41. Ahhhh kitteh pretzuhl. Yummylicious.

42. Of course that cat’s pooped! He’s been busy brown-nosing all morning!

43. Kittehs are Quintessential Nappers! I especially love how they stand up to stretch each and EVERY muscle from ears to tail tip, and then just melt down again to relaxed bliss. BTW, run-on sentence!

44. blueheron98 says:

I love the kitteh AAAANNNDDD the pretty plaid bedspread… any idea what brand this is? (My kit-kats and I are redecorating our apartment!)

45. ThreeCatNight says:

Kitteh looks as if he’s flying in his sleep.
    And the belleh! So presh!

46. Kitty is demonstrating the newest yoga position.
    relaxed cat.
    ; )

47. man, I wish I could just sink into the bed like that!

As soon as I saw this pic I have a crazy urge to nuzzle my face right up against that belly! kitty bellies are the best.. and that is just too irresistible.

I miss having a kitty :(

48. Catulishus!!! ReDONKulously Qte — and his prioriteez are in the right order, too!

49. Aww, what a little muffin-head!

That’s my pet name for Gravy, my little brown tabby. She’s quite similar to this little one, ‘cept her nose is pink and she’s got some freaky extra toes… But her head is just about the size, shape, and color of the muffins at my coffee shop.

50. CheshireCat says:

I’m in love with that oh-so-soft speckled belleh.♥

51. maggiesmom says:

I love the way kitties lil ear is bent with the fold of the sheet…..want to nom it!

52. He’s all like “don’t bug me til dinner” … and its beyond me how they all get into that position and don’t get stiff. If I did that, I wouldn’t make it out of bed!!

53. A fluffy comforter and a darling kitty–I’m moving in!

54. Awwwwwwwww. Sooo sleepiez.

(And that’s some crazy sketetal system there… look at that posishe!)