Vitamin P

Git your vitamin peanut every day, to keep your ears squirrely and your EYES BEADEH!

[Plink plink!] (eyelash sound)

Peanut_mouf

Nice lil’ lower lip, J to the S!

Comments

1. gah! skwerl. again, i have a very odd obsession with them. LOVE the ears!
    and his fur just looks ooooh so soft!
    MUST CUDDLE!

2. Oh this is just tooo cute :)

3. misscrisp says:

I lof you peanut.

4. I couldz not carry any more mom but I knowz where the other half is !!!!!

5. What a sweetie…

6. Maybe it’s a peace offering???

7. Skwerrl fans – check out the blog “Squirrels Squirrels Squirrels: Like that Motley Crue song but better” -

It rocks. One of my best girlfriends writes it. Funny schtuff.

8. C.O.X.C.U. on that lower lip, please? =)

9. ThreeCatNight says:

“Wha? It’s delicious! You should try some.”

10. Don’t forget, please, the whiskers!

11. lol it looks like the peanut is his tongue.

12. Teehee..pink squirrel lips.

13. “My peanut.”

14. Hooray for skwerls! Hooray for beady eyes!

Theo, and anyone else who lives in or near the Twin Cities: the Wildlife Rehabilitation Center is having its annual Open House this Sunday (2/10)! Check out the Web site:

(I volunteer in the mammal nursery there, feeding and caring for bebeh skwerls and bunnies. This year we’ll be feeding bebeh possum, too!)

15. re: COXCU — for this pic, the 800px-wide version is as big as we’ve got. You can click on the photo itself to see it…

16. berthaslave says:

:: Henry Higgins voice ::

Actually, Pickering, the squirrel is using the peanut, lodged in it’s embouchure, in order to correct a rather pronounced liquid “l,” indicative of the squirrels in the Ealing region and the American news anchor Tom Brokaw. As a delightful side effect, it will also help deexpectorate his fricatives, so he no longer “sprays it” when he “says it.” Now, let’s check on Eliza…once again, Eliza, “In Hertford, Hereford and Hampshire….”

17. anonnymouse says:

just a warning people. salted peanuts and other high calorie dense salted nuts are NOT good for squirrels. think before you throw. also, squirrels don’t find peanuts in the wild so why would you feed them peanuts? go for something natural like sunflower seeds

18. Martha in Washington says:

I always wanted my eyes to make that “plink plink” sound when I blinked.

Kyoot skwerl, btw.

19. Found a peanut Found a peanut Found a peanut just now

Just Now I found a peanut found a peanut Just now.

Hehehehe Your earworm for the day. ; )

20. Zeldapie… you are the awesome with extra awesome sauce.
    Stands up and Claps in appreciation for Zeldapies efforts.
    Oh yeah and BTW I am soooo jealous of you.

21. Those ears are perfectly peanut shaped.

I wonder if that’s a coincidence?

I wonder if they’re as edible as a couple of salted ones?

22. CheshireCat says:

AHA! So that’s their secret…
    *Off to monche peanuts in order to achieve squirrel-like BEF*

23. AuntieMame says:

“Found a peanut Found a peanut Found a peanut just now

Just Now I found a peanut found a peanut Just now.

Hehehehe Your earworm for the day. ; )”

LOL, Annie! Those are the opening lines to my favorite “opera” of all time! (The Abduction of Figaro, by PDQ Bach)

24. So cute! XD *snorgles*

25. @berthaslave—ROFL!!!
    “The rain in Spain falls mainly in the plain.”

“By George, I think he’s got it!”

26. Chef Steph says:

“No more rhythms now, I meant it!”
    “Does anybody want a peanut?”

27. It’s a pearrel with a squeenut!

Er.

28. squirrelly ears should be tufty, right?

29. Not all species of squirrel have those ear tufts, Unci.