I call eet: “Kitteh in PhotoBooth”

And eet ees a masterpieeeece!

Photo_86

[Fun house mirror sounds]

Photo_87

Excellent work, Taylor B.! (and patient George, the kitteh, and PhotoBooth from Apple)

Comments

1. First?

2. Bleen!

Happy bunny ears.

3. Wow! That was my first time being the first poster in a thread. I’m weirdly and sadly proud of myself.

4. oops, that was angela who bleen’d.

sec-een!

5. the 1st piccie looks like the MCP from the movie Tron.

6. The first pic reminds me of Stitch, from Lilo and Stitch. XD

Effing adorable, if you ask me.

7. Holy rabbit ears, Catman!

8. Who needs photo shop? Just use a fun house mirror.

9. awwwwwww
    it looks like a kitty face
    bunny ears
    on a BEAR
    so cute

10. yankeebird says:

It’s ok, Angela, I just did it on the Life Cereal post and I’m proud of myself too. We’ll just make it our secret. ;)

But I’m with Hon Glad on this one. Why use a photo program to simulate what you can go out and do?

11. oaklandcat says:

Well, how many places with fun house mirrors will allow you to take your cat?

12. Persephone says:

Again, CO <3 Apple.

And I <3 both CO and Apple. And kittehs. Life is good.

*she types from her MacBook*

13. berthaslave says:

People, people, let’s not go crazy and take the animals to the funhouse. They have laws against that sort of thing in Europe for a reason!

14. possumpiratess says:

OK. I really need the cat in the second pic to be like a real kind of cat we can all have. I love it. Teeny head and looong ears…big floofy furs. Love it.

15. Saw the pics before the headline/caption and I was trying to figure out what kind of animal it was!!

Kitteh McBunnyears!!

16. CheshireCat says:

ZOMG, teh aliens have stolen a kittayn and replaced it with one their own ALIEN-kittayns!

17. More people should do this! Hehehe doesn’t look like the kitteh is too impressed though!

18. Haha, funny!

19. LOL at that second one!!

20. And people wonder why I say, “Aww, da cute bunneh-kitteh!” Dat is a cute bunneh-kitteh if I ever sawr one!

21. Sooooo much more fun than the ones I do of peoples! I never realized that that one could morph a kitteh into a bunneh… I will see if the other way around works too, when I get home tonight!!!! Wooooo hooooo!

22. The kitteh is all like: “Wot the deuce?!”

23. lol… i wanna see a pic of the kitteh as normal…

24. bwee bwe bwee bwee bwee
    bwee bwe bwee bweeoooo

all along the watch-tower

huh? sorry. had a little synaesthetic reaction there

25. Umm … what are fun-house mirror sounds? (Yep, I’m challenging someone to spell them!)

26. martha in mobile says:

photo #1: Totoro!

27. Peg of Tilling says:

photo #2: Kitteh becomes fennic fox!

28. That second one is LOLtastic! Kitteh looks like an angora bun!

29. ThreeCatNight says:

OMG! In the second picture, you’ve caught the infamous Catwabbit, who looks every bit as bewildered at his plight as well he should be.

30. Wow, that is GREAT!
    First, he’s a hamster. Then he turns into a rabbit!
    A hamkitster and rabbicat!

31. Now, Buffy, if we adjust the rabbit ears just so we should get HBO!

32. charliewabba says:

LimeyG – fun house sound are spelled (I think) buhwheeeeee-oing-oing-oing-woooooOOOOOOOOOooooo

33. Like Alice in Wonderland, what side of the cake did he nibble on?

34. Polly: The hallucinogenic side.

35. HEhehehehe.. cartoon kitteh!

36. lurkingsmirk says:

These picures make me grin every time I scroll down. Kitteh has a “…huh??” look in his eyes in the last pic.

37. I was totally thinking last night that I needed to play with Photobooth with my cat. I’m going to have to tell my boss that I have to go home early today. So flippin fun!

38. ‘Shopped. Definitely ‘shopped.
    ;oP

I keed, I keeeeed.
    Bunnikat there definitely looks like an Angora rabbit!! Neat.

39. Photobooth is the only good thing about Macbooks, imo. I was never clever enough to stick a pet in front of it, though. :-)

40. Martha in Mobile–I agreee!! Photo #1 is totally Totoro!! :) <3<3

41. LOVE IT!! how whimsical!

42. How clever!

43. Mary (the first) says:

I would also love to see what the kitteh looks like un-stretched.

44. Momof2kitties says:

I iz in ur ‘puter, disapproving of ur Photobooth.

45. Catsquatch says:

Okay, now THATS a CABBIT!

46. Hey, why was my comment removed? I was [...] dammit?

Haha I’m not upset, I’m just wondering how this comment system works.

[http://www.squidgrid.com/cute/Glossary.htm#FP - Ed.]

47. Ah, alright then. I guess I’ve been hanging around gaming/movie boards too much!

48. I’m late commenting on these wonderful pictures – I especially LURVE the second one — BUNNYCAT!!

49. Photobooth is by far the BEST thing about having a Mac. Endless hours of enjoyment, I can assure you.

I never thought to put my kitteh on it, though.

50. The bunny ears in pic 2 – OMIGAWD. ROFL.

51. I think it’s a jackalope…