Signorina Cappuccino has rules

I wear dee flowere over my left ear. Thees means I am ‘spoken for’. BUT eef you geeve me a reason, I might place dee flowere on dee other side… [bats cat-lashes]

Chino_and_flower

Purrrrrrrrrr. [bats more lashes]

Chino_and_flower2

Lara P. and "Chino", what is it going to take!?

Comments

1. What a cuddle-muffin!

2. yet another michelle says:

Pretty girl, reminds me of a pretteh kitteh my grandmother had like that.

3. Andrea|Nash says:

Scotch tape?

4. Oh look at those ice blue eyes!

5. berthaslave says:

Kitteh is going to San Francisco?

Or, to put it in Homer langauge:

Mmmm…chocolate point….

6. CoffeeCup says:

Such a cute cat! But really, how is that flower on there? It kind of looks photoshopped. :-\

7. Oh wow — she even has the faint stripes like Rikki!

8. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ze Himalayan princess she iz beeee-yooo-teee-fulllll!

9. Roger, control 3, I have the Axis of Snorgling in my sites. Going in, over. Nyeeeeeerrrrrrrrwooooooooooo!!! *snorgles teh warm cozy kittum neck*

10. Gorgeous cat! I love her darling eyes, and she is quite bee-you-tee-ful! Teh flowere ees a nice touch! :)

11. A flower? ON A CAT? no waiz! It must be photoshopped!!!

lolz sorry just find posts like that extremely funny.

It is a very beautiful cat indeed.

12. I have a 8 yr old seal point siamese and his name is Cappuccino and I call him Chino for short. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES!! :-)

WOW…that’s crazy. take care.

13. What a beautiful girl! Awww.

14. CheshireCat says:

What a glamour puss! ^_^

15. It could be real. I used to balanace stuff on my cat all the time. I also used to use her tail as a pretend mustache and talk to her in a funny accent.

16. leendadll says:

I’m with Mel. Years ago I gave away a kitten from a litter that looked just like this one – a medium-fur seal point with blue eyes – and i had named it Cappuccino too (it’s parents were Mocha & Espressa, it’s siblings were Tiramisu & Biscotti).

17. She reminds me of some of the cats who live near our house. ‘Oh, no, no, no. I am not for patting with your hands. I am for looking at. When I want you to, and at no other time. Perhaps, if you are especially warm, I will come sit on you, at some unspecified point. But only…I stress the only…if there is no sunbeam or other warmer, non-you place to sit. Now bring me some tuna–packed in WATER and NOT OIL, please, and then leave me be.’

By the way, I just read about a fish and chips place not far away that does ‘Moggie Bags’, i.e., bags of fish scraps you can bring home for your cat. Who’s going to be popular with the neighbourhood tabbies this week?

18. She’s a little princess!

19. payneangel13 says:

Now That Is What I Call The Cats Meow..

20. *gasp*!!!
    What a BEAUTY! :)

21. @Edward–LOL! “The proprieties must be observed at all times. Please, resume the respectful distance.”

22. “And no patty-fingers, if you please.”

23. tracyflick says:

And they say the Starbucks stock is going down.

24. awww how sweet. this kitty actually looks happy to have that flower on her head – “I am sewwww pretteh.”

25. I feel pretty,
    Oh, so pretty,
    I feel pretty and witty and bright!
    And I pity
    Any kitty who isn’t me tonight.

I feel charming,
    Oh, so charming
    It’s alarming how charming I feel!
    And so pretty
    That I hardly can believe I’m real.

See the pretty kitty in that mirror there:
    Who can that attractive kitty cat be?
    Such a pretty face,
    Such a pretty purr,
    Such a pretty smile,
    Such a pretty kitty, me!

26. @Theresa—I thought about adding that, but figured no one would get that reference!

27. Oh, so pretty! Especially the second photo.

28. I’m about 95% sure that the rose variety in the picture is Angel Face. Singularly appropriate.

29. acelightning says:

What *is* keeping that flower in place, anyway? (Probably sheer cattitude…)

30. Oh Mylanta, that is one singularly gorgeous cat. Wow!

31. Sharon Wilson says:

Hey, my neighbors had a cat once that enjoyed it when their daughter put a bracelet from her hula dancer costume on her. It was like a little kitty lei and fitted her perfectly, and she didn’t want it taken off; she enjoyed the attention it got her. This kitteh is obviously the same way.

32. OH *sob*!

It looks like my bebeh seal point Balinese kitty, Monster, whom I had to find a new home for due to boyfriend allergies (the boyfriend was allergic to the cat, not vice versa).

33. Tina Rhea says:

Crackjob, maybe you needed to find a new home for the boyfriend. “We gave the baby away– the cats were allergic.” Makes more sense to me that way.

34. Tina Rhea says:

Edward, I knew a beautiful but snooty cat like that, a calico longhair named Blossom whom I called the Princess, since she regarded me as a smelly and disgusting peasant even though I fed her. Her airs and graces went down the drain the day I discovered her drinking out of the toilet.

35. Check out my chino’s website, I know…it’s ridiculous.

What can I say, sometime you want to just relax and make myspace pages for your pets ;-)

36. Mademoiselle Cappuccino eez ready for her close up.
    Beautiful kitty, though I’m not sure whether or not that flower is ‘shopped…

37. That is teh PROSHEST cat I’ve evar seen.

She is the very PICTAR of reee-feline-ment.

38. Man, why do these people do this to me. It’s humilating.

Don’t they know? I guess not.

I am the ruler of the household.

Yeesh.