Touché. Tou-SHAY!

Um, someone over at Cat Macros just kicked my ass in the captioningk depahtment.

0004cgtd

Thanks for the heads up, Google Alerts!

Comments

1. LisaHoneychan says:

Love love love this caption! Need to not be drinking tea when reading C.O!

2. Oh my.

I saw this, and it made me giggle incessantly. Really. Still giggling.
    In fact, I’m having trouble typing, and my boy wants to smack me.

3. that’s way better than even “banker cat does not approve your loan”

4. berthaslave says:

Meg, I like yours better. It’s CO-specific. (This one is still cute, and this is my new facebook pic, too).

5. My fave caption is still the one somebody put in the comments of the other pic: “Banker cat does not approve ur loan” ha ha!

6. Um, that was me. I’m on Cute Overload! I feel like I’ve mate it.

7. Laughing so hard I am choking…. Jeeves LOLOLOL

I’m sorry I will stop yelling, but not laughing

8. Please put this kitteh in the calender Meg pleeasssee

9. HE is so Mr. Boss kitteh..

Or rich fat guy..
    Or mean banker
    Yeah he pretty muc fits the mold doesn’t he.

10. Kitty is channeling Bertie Wooster/Hugh Laurie. I heart!

11. Vereh funneh (and definitely Bertie Wooster) but still think Meg’s the best, in CO style. (Why Kittehs are Not Good African Safari Guides… am still ded from that one!)

12. I dunno, I don’t think this kitteh looks at all like Bertie. If anything, he looks more like Aunt Agatha!

13. Theresa_ I agree, this kitteh does not resemble Bertie Wooster. On the other hand, I know am thinking my own cat does. Because Bertie can never be supercilious but is in awe of Jeeves.

On another note: Meg, maybe you should have a “Caption this” like on dlisted! (you are my 2 daily blog check)
    actually no one captions like you…no contest!

14. sorry for mucho posting…
    but now I read comments and
    banker cat is the best imo

15. I dunno. Should’t it be “I shall” instead of “I will”?

16. i can’t say enough how much i love this cat and his expression. too too funny and cute!!! it is hard not to snorgle my screen!

17. I’ve never seen a cat with a double chin before. Someone get that cat some Purina Slim or something.

18. excellent.
    I also love the “asshattery” caption on the catmacros page.
    Asshattery (snortles).

19. Fully agreed, Catablob. It’s like this decade’s “tomfoolery”.

20. Laura Ann says:

I hate to say this, because health issues in pets is never a good thing…

But I think there is something so cute about fat cats! I can’t help it :/

Maybe with this guy, it’s more the breed than the weight that makes him look so rolly-polly. He reminds me of a Russian Blue or perhaps some kind of Shorthair…?

21. Laura Ann says:

woops…never mind. He’s a scottish fold : )

22. MAX!
    MAX!

(Norma Desmond as played by Carol Burnett calls out to the handsome gray kitteh)

(This gent’s name is Max, just so ya know!)

23. Rachel of Cyberia says:

Winston Churchill cat will see you at Yalta.

24. AuntieMame says:

I dunno. The caption’s not quite right. I mean, the cat could definitely be Jeeves (although NOT Bertie). But if it was Bertie talking, it’d be more like…”What ho, Jeeves! I believe I’ll have the old F. Feast in the old sun room. What do you think of these new argyle spats, eh? And if Aunt Agatha rings, tell her I’m dead and that they’ve sent the bod to the knackers yard.”

At which Jeeves would give the argyle the evil eye and slide away, murmuring “very good, suh.”

25. Laura Ann, I think this cat
    is actually a scottish
    FOLDS. As in FOLDS OF CAT BLUBBER.

hi-dee hi-dee hi-dee hi, suh.

26. LMBO! I spit out my drink, it caught me unawares, and I choked half to death coughing and laughing too.

But that caption was worth it!

27. That cat is awesome.
    Yoda the Cat?
    “May the force of CO be with you!(?)”

28. Anne Boleyn says:

Don’tchew worry Meg, honey, at least you admit it when your ass gets kicked, and it’s rare that that happens!

29. I don’t think he’s necessarily chubby, he may just have a really broad and handsome head like alot of male cats do – if he is a unneutered male show kitty, they get broad faces and jowls due to the testosterone influence.

30. Catablob: Scottish *FOLDS* was a good one!

31. That’s TEWTALLY Aunt Agatha. The satisfied look on her face suggests that she’s come to discuss Bertie’s latest engagement to Honoria Glossop, of which Bertie himself was heretofore unaware.

Then Bertie shoots Jeeves a look of terror, and Jeeves glides obediently off to the k., to prepare the tea and put the old cerebellum to work in disposing of said matriarch.

32. Heh! I’m the one who posted it over in cat_macros as a blank. With a nod to CO, of course.

C’est magnifique!

33. Zen, thanks to you our day was….zen.

34. anomalous4 says:

Russki Blueski + Scottish Fold = WIN + 9 XTRA LIFES!!!!!!!!!!

Is it just me, or do RBs and SFs appear here in numbers all out of proportion to their occurrence in the general feline population? However, I am most definitely NOT complaining!

35. this cat reminds me of dick cheney.

36. I would think the cat might also request some Grey Poupon. But of course.

37. Definitely too stocky to be a Wooster. Spode perhaps?

38. I still think this kitteh just shouted: “I said GOOD DAY SUH!”

Just me? Ok

39. What a beautiful cat!! No question in my mind who the boss is in that house!

40. He is a beautiful kitty!! Soon to shout, “Off with your heads!” Love him!

41. Perrrrfect caption. And you know he’s gonna sound like Higgins from Magnum, P.I. and pronounce it so-laaaahhhr-ium.

42. “Definitely too stocky to be a Wooster. Spode perhaps?”

Ah, yes. Well, then, the Fancy Feast had better not contain any foreign root vegetables.

43. yankeebird says:

What? No mention of the hilarious hovertext?!?

44. I <3 the Wodehouse connection.

45. Hey! I just watched the cutest video! Check out the latest adventure of Mookie and Sam (two of the world’s cutest dogs) on youtube. Their new video is called “Sam goes to Texas” and it’s really funny!

Don’t forget to check out their website for more!

46. I think he is Sir Watkyn Bassett, the judge who fined Bertie five quid for knocking off a policeman’s helmet. All he needs is the wig and the black silk square on top for pronouncing sentence.

47. pupehs-rox says:

It’s it’s Joba the hut

48. hovertext rulz lol
    Am I the only one that hears the snooty British accent?

49. Of Course.
    Enough chatter.

50. yet another michelle says:

So I read the breed profile http://www.cfainc.org/breeds/profiles/scottish.html and Scottish Fold kittehs are typically sturdy with “a rounded and well padded body”. So his floofiness and double chinnage is expected and considered normal for his breed. Someday, when my dogs permit, I must have a folded kitteh. They aren’t born folded, it happens in early kittehood.

51. MESSAGE