Rule of Cuteness #38: If you have a curved, plump belleh, it’s cute

You can put away your protractors People, [snort!] There is no need to double check my math—the curve on this kitteh’s belleh is perfect.

How do I know? [pushing up glasses] I got the sudden urge to smoosh my face into it [clapping hands in 'done!' motion]

Missflowers3

Marlies W., yer email had TWO postable shots. I think we should send you a certificate.

Comments

1. I assume this is the result of all those french fries.

2. Does this Rule apply to humans too?

3. Too many fries little one.

4. 1. This rule does *not* apply to human persaynes

2. The curve of that kitteh belly is directly proportional to the curve of MY SMILE DAMMIT

5. “If you have a curved, plump belleh, it’s cute”

You mean like this?

6. acelightning says:

The little curled tail is killing me! And now that we see her all stretched out, she’s got really unique markings – there are touches of pale orange in there, along with the white, all against that soft grey background. What a beautiful kitty, taking a well-deserved nap after her snack of french fries…

7. I LOVE the belleh and the crossed paws!!!

8. I don’t normally do this, but I totally squealled and leant forward in an attempt to snorgle!!

My day is complete!

9. bookmonstercats says:

Pie, divided by 2, more like!

10. What gets me is that the chair looks almost as soft as the puddy-tat. OOOOOOO.

11. Two Cents Worth says:

Fooled me. I thought the rule of cuteness was going to be “when your tail curls back to your ‘tocks appearing to make a handle, that’s cute!”

12. Yitzysmommie says:

Oh, I finally have a Rule of Cuteness! MY belleh is definitely curved and plump.
    I’m certain ya’ll are EAGER for me to send in a belleh shot to post on the Qte……NOT!

13. Oh, no, that little bitty belleh again – I just need one little kissy on it.

14. This kitteh is just begging to be the little spoon!

15. Do I see the beginnings of a new Tailio category?

16. y’know how some people get an uncontrollable maternal/cuddling instinct when they see a (human) baby?

Well, I can’t relate to that. Except, that that’s how I feel when I see a kitty baby. Like this precious little one.

17. oh my goodness. what an anerable babeh kitteh.

18. Belleh belleh belleh belleh! How has this not been a rule of cuteness already? Belleh snorgles / huffing / pfftttbbtt-ing is always on the top of my list when I see teh Qte. Just ask my puppy!

19. Momof2kitties says:

Must snorgle belleh. And/or cat pits.

20. if i came into a room and that kitty was there – all snuggly and cute like that – i’d have to pick it up and rub it all over my face.

then i’d place it back, and it would be all confuzzled and maybe even kinda skeered from being so handled.

but i’d be happy

21. Extra prosh points for curved baby tail.

22. Omigorsh, my cat looked JUST like that as a bebeh kitteh. Soooo cute! :)

23. It’s plump from all those french fries!
    Scritchably soft!:D

24. he looks like a fuzzy french curve! if only i had HIM in my toolbox at my studio!!

25. Awww… love the curled tail and the little white paws. want to kiss the belleh! :)

26. I could never pick up something like that. I’d have to crouch down and smooth out teh belly fur and snorgle the little furhead. Then lay my arm along the back and let her wiggle against it.

27. berthaslave says:

Yeah, I can pretty much verify that this rule does not apply to adult humans (hence my diet).

I love this color of kitteh — our first cat, Meow, was mostly this color (torty-ish) with lots of random color splotches. Gonna be one pretteh kitteh.

28. totally uncalled for teasing of those of us who doe not have access to a kitteh-a-poo so snorgable.
    i call foul.
    or else, gimme two.
    [stomps feeties]
    right NOW!1!

29. Momof2kitties says:

I, too, have teh curved, plump belleh. Not teh qte. DO NOT WANT! But this guy? WANT!

30. metsakins says:

to quote the ad that is flashing next to her

Redonkulously Cute!!

31. Sammys Mom >^..^ says:

Kitten’s belly is cute, but get a load of that skinny tail curl — that’s to die for!!!! can i’z eats it like licorice-rope, pwitty pwease?

Andy & Koko – Thank you!!! Really, THANK YOU for sharing those picture links. Those behbeh’s are extremely talented at being CUTE! **falls off mustard-colored couch, lands in large version of puppeh’s office chair and rolls away, dying happy**

32. PatriciaWilson says:

Sorry I could not disturb anything so sweet and cute – I would just sink to my knees in total Kitty Adoration.
    And would wait until the little soul awoke to miaow for a cuddle

33. CheshireCat says:

Actually, I think a slight curvature of the belleh in human females can actually be rather cute, however we do have to accept that a curved kitteh belleh will always be cuter than ANY human belleh.

34. Hm, no one seems to think MY curved, plump belleh is all that cute. Maybe if it was covered with fur? :D

35. Oh my. If I walked in on that, I’d have to grab my blankie and just curl up right with it.

36. I want to tickle that poifect belleh!

WHY won’t this rule apply to hoomans? *whine*

37. Then according to this rule, I am absolutely adorable! That, and I have the Di eyes down!

38. meme.addcit says:

I think it’s entirely possible that all the cute rules could be summarized by one rule – be a baby animal/human. It would be interesting to see some examples of these rules with say consumer products to see if they hold up. What mystifies me is how a cell phone can be cute.

39. A distended belly can also be a sign of intestinal worms in puppies.