You can thank you me later

Check out this Boston Terror-er and Evil Toilet Papères.

He’s all: "I know you’re surprised that such a YOUNG puppeh could protect you from so much evil papères. I"m just way ahead of my own time. You lucked out. [sigh]"

Boston_terror

Thanks to Sender-Inner Lisa K. who found this hilarious photo on Flickr by Crozette!

Comments

1. ROFL chaos.

2. Well at least he can avoid looking you in the eye. :)

3. Its Super puppy saving us from all the dangers of Paper Towels and Toilet Papers and any ohter kind of paper.
    With his dashing good looks and super powers he saves teh day!

4. Puppers looks all, “Seemed like a good idea at the time?!?…”

5. Pup’s all “Oh no. Hooman is home.”

6. I think he’s more like “Wha?!” or “Uh oh!”

7. DaytimeDeb says:

Sigh. Back to Costco. And this time, don’t forget to pick up the puppeh treats. They’re just 2 aisles over from the paper products.

8. So good to know, is it not, whether you love kittehs of puppehs best, you need never worry about Evil Toilet Papier (ETP).

9. Oi! Leave it to the catfessionals.

Awww what a dopey looking little guy. Those ears! The dopey look! Ahh beautiful!

10. PS, this is SO my new screen background.

11. Ahhhh… hahahahHAHAHAHA! That photo is great. Even better than the previous kitteh.

Total chaos is right.

12. Ok, I count THREE destroyed rolls there. Busy day.

13. LOL. I love the crazed look in that little puppeh’s eyes

14. No WAY would a Boston be so destructive! It must of been that evil kitteh from a couple days ago. He just happened to wander into the scene to check out the commotion and chased that bad cat away.

Chalk up another save for Boston Terriers!!! Yay!

15. I think I also see several wee spots of revenge tinkle.

16. the eyes!!! the wall eyes!! *dies*

17. Good job, doggie!

18. Haha. I love the look on his face.
    You should make another category for pets and toilet paper! It’s really becoming quite the trend.

19. *What? I didn’t do it! I swear! It was the House Hippo that did it. Not me!*

20. is anyone else getting a Stitch (as in the cute blue alien from Lilo & Stitch) vibe from this little guy?

21. lol that’s so cute #1 Who has that much toilet paper? and #2 Why would you leave ur dog alone with it? It’s not the dog that can’t be trusted it’s the evil toilet paper ah!!!!!!!

22. LMAO. His face is all:
    :/ ?????

23. OMG! That’s absolutely hilarious.

24. He looks SOO proud. Somebody needs a cookie.

25. Anne Boleyn says:

So thorough that you can’t even see the remains of the otter.

[fixed spelling, couldn't help it... - Ed.]

26. is anyone else getting a Stitch (as in the cute blue alien from Lilo & Stitch) vibe from this little guy?

For some reason he reminds me of Speak from The Tick, only much, much cuter.

27. no one is giving this puppeh the credit he deserves!
    he took down evil paper towels too! not just evil toilet paper.

why? because he’s a lean, mean paper attacking machine.

thank you puppeh for saving us all. we’d be dead without you.

28. I love him and want to squeeze him and smoosh him and kiss his buggy little eyes XP

You know, ispeaking of Lilo and Stitch, there is actually a little Boston Terrier in the pound where he wakes up (I own a Boston, I’m always on the lookout o__O)

29. CheshireCat says:

I wonder what the world looks like through those eyes…O_o

30. classic Rule #32, complete with innocent, “who, me?” look

31. Dragoness says:

You know, I think we have enough toilet-paper destroyers to make a category of their own… or at least a “cute mischief” category…

32. Eh? What’d I do?

33. Andrea|Nash says:

His feet turn out just like his eyes!

34. Heck yeah! What fun!

35. His eyes are, like, popping out of his head!

36. “I can explain…”

37. Sharon Wilson says:

He’s like: “I had NOTHING to do with this!”

38. I love how his little mouth is as askew as his eyes.

39. Ha ha, YES, Laura, he has the adorable crookedy-jaw thing too!

40. Fantastic! Yes! You have been spared any EEEvil paper cuts or TP horrors! Hah!

41. okaasan59 says:

And just to make sure the t.p. knew it was defeated–he added a bit of liquid humiliation.

42. Selphie van der Boffin says:

I agree with previous comments, should be new category for pets with destructive toilet paper tendencies. And check out those massive ears.

43. Furbabies says:

This pup has been very busy protecting his family from the horrors of the toilet paper monster. Good dog.

44. possumpiratess says:

SPEEEAAAAK!
    Yes. That’s it, Sniper!

45. circuscake says:

i’m guessing after all that energy spent destroying the evil toilet paper he is all pooped out…

(the way he’s setting his mouth is totally killing me.)

46. berthaslave says:

No, wait, totally…it’s NIBBLER from FUTURAMA!!

Keep your TP locked up, people. It’s inconvenient, but prevents a lot of mess in the long ron.

47. Hmmm … can he be trained to clean up his own poop?

48. hahaha, I love his face. Its not a guilty or even proud face like you’d expect, just a blank “wwweeeerrhhh?”

49. TOTALLY NOT CUTE! C’mon peeps–those TP can’t be used anymore–very wasteful. Meg, you are sending the wrong message to people. Anything destructive and wasteful is cute….To the owner, keep the puppy out of the areas where you have the TPs—it’s that simple!

Sigh!

The TP Police :)

50. When will pet owners stop allowing their kittens/puppies from wasting TPs? When we don’t have trees to cut ergo no more TPs to wipe our asses with? Be more responsible, America!

51. Well, Rina, that’s what those oh-so-soft kittens are for. Just watch the claws.

52. Berthaslave: Nibbler! Yes!

53. nessa, i counted 4 rolls

he got into a fresh pack someone left in the wrong place, mehbeh

and the guilty lip quiver…

*splode*

54. I absolutely love this because it’s so typical. That toilet paper just really needed shredding anyways! lol

55. Rina, I don’t think Meg is sending a wrong message because I doubt that pet owners try to reinact this scene and then take silly pictures just for the satisfaction of cuteness and wasting TP.

There are also other things in the world right now a little more important than wasting a few sheets of TP like, er, um, WAR. Let’s focus on preventing more human casualties rather than being the “TP Police”.

56. Yitzysmommie says:

He’s all: “Mom! Look! I keeled it for you! You’re safe foreveres because of me. I’m a good doggie, aren’t I Mom? Huh? Right, Mom?”

57. oooops! He’s all “Uh… sorry?”

There are alot of tongue in cheek comments re:tp here HAH

58. Melissa H. says:

I think we need a COXCU on that face. He’s totally a cartoon character.

59. been there, done that…and only a boston can look so crazed, yet innocent at the same time

60. This picture is completely insane. His evil little popeyed face is perfect, but what pushes it over the top are the giant humongo pointy ears and the slightly splayed paws.

61. Dayna, one word: Deadpan humor….
    …..(unless yours was also in that category, in which case “Oh Snap!” to me!)

62. Momof2kitties says:

*warming up the puddin’ pult*

63. LOL – too cute to get mad. Check out my finds at http://www.thehipandtrendy.blogspot.com

64. Shouldn’t there be a link to the Flickr page? It’s at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/crozette/2066837523/

65. possumpiratess says:

Well, those are paper towels, no?
    When my cats inevitably find a roll of PTs (or TP, for that matter)…and shred it….I still use them. Just pick them up and fold what you can to use later. There’s always a liquid cat incident to use them on soon after. The rest of the tiny stuff stays awhile so everyone can play. Then gets swept up. Saves on those resource-draining cat toys, doncha know. :P

66. man! that’s a lotta paper!! he must have had a great time doing all that! me thinks he is bored and needs another animal to play with?!

67. um-key.
    speechless. almost.
    ya know.
    if yu’re gunna get one of those pups that looks like THAT.
    yu’re gunna get those kinda results.
    not that there’s anything wrong with that.
    hide the TP people.

68. Does anyone else think Senor Puppitude here looks like a Frenchie, not a Boston?

69. Never mind–owner says he is a Boston.

70. DAYNA,

I have always been anti-war. And I do whatever I can to help. For the meantime, we forget everything else in our country & environment that is not war0related? SHAME ON YOU!

71. SIllyPenguin says:

Thats not toilet paper take a closer look….it’s paper towel…he was obviously trying to dust…have you ever tried to dust with your mouth…yah thats what I thought..

72. @ CheshireCat: I suspect it kinda looks like two worlds.

73. Rina, seriously, unclench! Pets get in to things, it’s just a part of their cute, mishchievious natures, it’s not bad, or environment destroyingly evil, it just happens, I’m sure no one actually wants to be running to the store for more TP ever other day, consider it a cute lesson learned and move on.

On the subject of cute hijinx: I had a bird who partially destroyed two remote controls before we figured out who was doing it and what was going on. So then we started flipping it over so that she couldn’t get to the buttons, but she learned to pull the battery covers off. She’d carry them around in her beak and tweat defiantly. It was so funny.

The moral of the story is: If their is is mischief to be found, the pets, they will find it.

74. Ditto on the PT, not TP.

And I second the “cute mischief” category, Dragoness!

75. Yay! CO posted my submish!

I am simultaneously sad and glad this is not my puppeh.

:D

76. Big fat eye roll to you Rina! Accidents happen. It’s still cute. The mob has spoken.

77. This picture made me squee in delight when I first saw it but I have to agree that this looks like a huge waste of paper…I can see 3 rolls of TP.. Could be staged..*Shrugs*

78. As the owner of this mischievous Boston, I would just like to say that it is not toilet paper, but PAPER TOWELS, as a few of you have noticed. He happened to get into a brand new 12-pack of Bounty rolls that I thought was up out of his reach while I was out.

No staging necessary. That was the guilty expression he offered me when I walked in the door.

79. Also, for you “TP police” out there, I did salvage as much as I could. We’re still using some of the gnawed-on rolls now!

80. Look at his wonky paw… soooo cuuuuute.

He looks like the perfect cartoon character.

81. Argh, my Boston Terrier does this exact same thing. Who’da thunk that TP shredding would be a breed standard?

82. angrycupcake says:

Oh, those eyes…
    They make all of the bad things go away. Shoo! Shoo!