Mooth Tockths

Moose_2Sender-Inner Karen M. lives in Alaska, where she CLAIMS she knows her ‘tocks.

She says the ‘tocks we’ve been featuring on the site lately are too small or something. Then she said something like luckily for us, she was able to get some moose ‘tock footage. Lucky because "wild mooses only hold still for a leetle beet, and then it’s off to the next brancheroo."

So here are some mooth tockths for your pleasures:

Moosetocks

Hey, ruhmember these mooths? That post was good times. Check out that stubbular tailio!

Comments

1. I coulda done without these, frankly. There should be a size restriction on what qualifies as cute ‘tocks.

2. I have to agree…looking at a moose butt isn’t what I had in mind today.

3. One day from a moosaversary! Anyone else spot the first post’s moose date?

4. Love the tocks! All of them! The bigger, the better! Seriously, LMAO at Meg’s commentary, and the pix are great.

5. ADifferentPaula says:

‘Tock snobs in our midst?

6. Aww . . . he/she’s cute! Meg gives equal tock-er-tunities to all! Let’s just hope for no møøse bites ;-).

7. I like big butts and I can’t deny…

The more moose tocks the better! Moose are wonderful, beautiful animals – as long as they are observed from far away of course.

8. My MIL sent us a cute picture of a baby moose lying down in their front yard (in the middle of downtown Anchorage.)

I guess it’s one of those winters where the moose come to town rather than staying in the mountains.

9. michellemybelle says:

I’m excited that these ‘tocks have brought back the “Kiss a Moose” – I love(d) that post! Yay!

10. Want to soft cronsche the stubbular tail!

11. i’ll bet they’re great a keepin the ‘shrubbery’ around the homestead in check.
    ok yes, i do want one.
    and it is cute, although i would not want to get too close to those moosle-tocks.

12. Ginger's Cotton Socks says:

Awwww! Can you keep meeses in England?

Damn us all hunting wolves and meese to extinction here! I blame the 1700’s.

*Isaac Newton looks up*

Yeah, I’m looking at you, person-who-got-hit-by-an-apple. And they say you’re a genius. *tsks*

I *think* Newton was in the 1700s… Meh. No matter.

13. Ginger's Cotton Socks says:

Awwww! Can you keep meeses in England?

Damn us all hunting wolves and meese to extinction here! I blame the 1700’s.

*Isaac Newton looks up*

I *think* Newton was in the 1700s… Meh. No matter.

14. i lerve the little moosey tail.

15. Kirstin from Anchorage says:

Moose are a lot cuter than they get credit for, but their cuteness is not very photogenic- it’s in their movement. Yay Alaska! lol

16. Kirstin from Anchorage says:

17. berthaslave says:

Ginger Cotton Socks, LMAO.

I’m just fascinated that someone lives so close to moose. Or is that Woody Allen in a costume?

18. A moose once bit my sister…

19. Catsquatch says:

Now THATS funny!

20. Yitzysmommie says:

Moose ‘tocks! And some nuffs, whodathunkit!
    Count me in as a ‘tocks fan.

21. Willow, Alaska!! says:

YAY! I’m from Alaska too! And i agree with Kirstin from Anchorage, moose are adorable, especially the babies with they’re little knobbular knees! And the way they chew on the trees is cute beyond words. Alaska rules!!

22. Lol, nice behind…

23. Willow, Alaska!! says:

(with **their** knobbular knees) grammar strikes again.

24. it’s OK, Willow, they are knobbular.

moose moose bo-boose,
    Banana-fana fo-foose
    Fee-fi-fo-foose
    Moose!

25. Love the moose butt. But I love even more all the Monty Python references.
    Mind you, moose bites can be very painful.

26. Hehe, the monty python references keeeeeeeeled me ded.

27. Tailio!
    Yay!

28. Ok. So if more than one goose are “geese”, are more than one moose “meese”?? :)

29. gee babs
    sorry to hear about your sister.

30. “his buttocks are sublime”

31. Momof2kitties says:

Baby Got Back.

32. hmm. thuprithingly thmooth.

33. Be kind to the moose;
    He may be of use
    For hanging your hat
    Or something like that!

34. gotta say, I sorta agree with those who found this a bit uncute—maybe too much in size like a big saggy person butt?
    But, then scrolling thru comments, a certain pity for the fugliness of things took hold and I now think this should be in the category–
    Cute or Sad?

35. Those responsible for the monty python references have been sacked.

36. We apologize again for the fault in the subtitles. Those
    responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.

37. Somebody needs ‘tok-hab.

38. TOCK-HAB!

39. This site has gone downhill SO MUCH. I swear, I used to squee every time I visited, but the parameters of what is considered “cute” have gotten so large as to include all of the animal kingdom. Could you be more discerning, please? For the love of cute?

40. Those responsible for duplicate comments have been sacked.

(Not really. Hehe.)

41. Mary (the first) says:

Those asking for the site to cater only to their own preferences should be sacked. I love the moose tocks.

42. The second pic reminds me of the “Pin the Tail on the Donkey” game we played at birthday parties. It was a paper buttocks, not a ‘tocktacular live one like that.

43. charliewabba says:

I see moose.
    Vere iz skwirrel?

44. Jeane: I imagine a paper one would make for a much less hazardous game ;)

45. The second pic reminds me of the “Pin the Tail on the Donkey” game we played at birthday parties. It was a paper buttocks, not a ‘tocktacular live one like that.

46. nobody got my seinfeld reference? sigh.

this sizist attitude is just too much. bad enough the moose has to ask “does this tail make my butt look big?” oh dearsies.

47. Ginger’s Cotton Socks, Newton published the Principia in 1715. Yep, I’m a historian. Sorry. You can take the prof out of the classroom, but you can’t take the classroom out of the prof.

48. babs must be daisyj in disguise…

I love moose! when they’re happy.

49. Hoots mon, there’s a Moose loose beside the hoose.

50. acelightning says:

Just the mere *concept* of moose ‘tocks cracks me up! But since moose (mooses? meese?) are such graceful creatures when they move, it’s no surprise that their ‘tocks are rather streamlined and not bad-looking at all.

51. My moose tocks bring all the boys to the yard…

52. bcteagirl says:

Very cute! I for one love that CO pushes the limits of what is considered cute. Otherwise, it would just be day after day of a cute kitten/dog calendar.. just use your imagination! Thanks Meg and Theo! :)

53. Just as a size reference, when I was a tourist in Alaska and we were in Denali Park, there were mother and baby moose grazing among the aspens and birches, and Mama was about 6’6″ at the withers (the small bump at the top of the shoulders) – that’s a small forward to you basketball fans – so we stayed quiet in the sightseeing vehicle so we could observe for a long time without danger to moose or us.

54. tee hee. sack the sackers
    seriously. A point:
    if mouse – mice
    goose – geese
    moose – moose
    no wonder English is hard to learn. chinese has what, 500 symbols? tis said that chinese is easier to learn that engrish, er, english.

55. homer mariner says:

MOOSES!!! Personally, the best moose pic I have ever seen was on the front of the Anchorage Daily News a long time ago, and it was a moose in somebody’s kiddie pool. And no, it didn’t quite fit, and yes, it probably popped it… (and yes, I’m Alaskan!!!)