I am too sopheesticated forr zus website

He’s all: "I am too sopheesticated forr zees website. I am een zuh black un white film! Look at moi!"

[Puffs on Gauloise and walks away]

Img_392

Noora L., Awesome photo! but to be in the calendar, the photo has to be HUGE! Got another larger copy!?

Comments

1. cute kitten, and great picture.

2. Yitzysmommie says:

You may be sphisticated, mais tu es parfait por le website!
    PS – when my daughter was little she pronounced the word SOFF-sticated.

3. Mrs. Snorgler says:

Sophisticated, yet the essence of snorglability. You must pour a glass of champagne to accompany so sweet a morsel as this.

4. fish eye no miko says:

Wow… This is very beautiful! Thanks for sharing, Noora and Meg!

5. Sooooo schweeet! Purrrrfect for the Calendar! (Psstt…. Meg…. will all the Saturdays be Caturday’s?? Huh?) :-D

6. Galoise! All he needs now is a beret.

7. oh my goodness, how completely lovely. Painfully embodies the cuteness of kittehs.

8. CheshireCat says:

Such a prosh kitteh, and I can almost feel her whiskers tickling my cheek.

9. berthaslave says:

Berlin.
    You were walking on the Katzenstrasse.
    I was lounging in an open window.
    You look up to me.
    “Kitteh.”
    You whisper.
    I yawn and straych.
    And fall back to slumber.
    Berlin.
    Wet and gray.

______

Also — kitteh boogers!

10. I love these old matinee idol pictures.

11. Isn’t that Greta Garbo?

12. V. nice close-up and contrast of the kitteh’s eyes against the fur. *kisses nosicle*

Aww… poor kitteh, ze styles are all too jeuvenille. Soo frustrating… eet’s not good enoufeh.

13. Lovely!

14. Beautiful shot, goes without saying, but do I detect another hidden kitteh? The fur above the forehead would not seem to match ear fur….course kitteh is at an odd angle…..*tilts head*

15. Adorable!!!

16. Too much! I must stroke those wittle whiskers and kiss the sweet forehead.

17. acelightning says:

Ah, what an artistic photograph! You can tell it’s Serious Art because it’s in black&white. And what a soulful, philosphical expression on the kitten’s face!

18. Gorgeous photo, trully. You can feel the fluff… And hear the inquisitive “mrrrowr?” :)

19. It’s Gauloise, mais la photo est tres belle.

20. wow, beautiful – a true sophisti-cat!

21. duz i see a kitteh “baroo?” here?

22. tracyflick says:

How very Off-Broadway, kitteh.

23. … picture of sons on desktop – picture of beautiful artistic kitty…… picture of sons on desktop – picture of beautiful artistic kitty…… picture of sons on desktop – picture of beautiful artistic kitty…

people!!! help me decide!!!

24. yummy cookie says:

Cute! but, why are you guys talking so funny? weird…

25. Ha! Gauloise!
    And, pleez, my children need wine!

Making a photo black and white always makes it more “artsy” (not to say this photo is not very fine).

26. berthaslave says:

Carrie — might I suggest a slideshow?

27. Carrie – maybe you could photoshop this kitty into the photo of your sons…? :)

28. Mary (the first) says:

I think Shannon is correct, there seems to be another kitteh behind this little baby.. perhaps Momcat?

29. well my boys are pretty cute too – perhaps I shall keep mah boys up.

30. My vote is for a second smaller calendar so you kitty can fit into that one.

31. Le Chat Noir

32. so fluffy looking! the black and white is a nice touch!

33. Must… not… cuddle… computer… GRGGRGGRR!!!

34. jasperhoney says:

it’s an emo pusseh! so dark! so tragic!

35. Shannon Johnson says:

I haven’t been here in a while and that wasa perfect picture to come back to.
    That is a cute picture.

36. i love this kitteh.
    and i love the black and white, its gorgeous!