I am too sopheesticated forr zus website

He’s all: "I am too sopheesticated forr zees website. I am een zuh black un white film! Look at moi!"

[Puffs on Gauloise and walks away]

Noora L., Awesome photo! but to be in the calendar, the photo has to be HUGE! Got another larger copy!?

1. cute kitten, and great picture.

2. Yitzysmommie says:

You may be sphisticated, mais tu es parfait por le website!
    PS – when my daughter was little she pronounced the word SOFF-sticated.

3. Mrs. Snorgler says:

Sophisticated, yet the essence of snorglability. You must pour a glass of champagne to accompany so sweet a morsel as this.

4. fish eye no miko says:

Wow… This is very beautiful! Thanks for sharing, Noora and Meg!

5. Sooooo schweeet! Purrrrfect for the Calendar! (Psstt…. Meg…. will all the Saturdays be Caturday’s?? Huh?) :-D

6. Galoise! All he needs now is a beret.

7. oh my goodness, how completely lovely. Painfully embodies the cuteness of kittehs.

8. CheshireCat says:

Such a prosh kitteh, and I can almost feel her whiskers tickling my cheek.

9. berthaslave says:

You were walking on the Katzenstrasse.
    I was lounging in an open window.
    You look up to me.
    You whisper.
    I yawn and straych.
    And fall back to slumber.
    Wet and gray.

Also — kitteh boogers!

10. I love these old matinee idol pictures.

11. Isn’t that Greta Garbo?

12. V. nice close-up and contrast of the kitteh’s eyes against the fur. *kisses nosicle*

Aww… poor kitteh, ze styles are all too jeuvenille. Soo frustrating… eet’s not good enoufeh.

13. Lovely!

14. Beautiful shot, goes without saying, but do I detect another hidden kitteh? The fur above the forehead would not seem to match ear fur….course kitteh is at an odd angle…..*tilts head*

15. Adorable!!!

16. Too much! I must stroke those wittle whiskers and kiss the sweet forehead.

17. acelightning says:

Ah, what an artistic photograph! You can tell it’s Serious Art because it’s in black&white. And what a soulful, philosphical expression on the kitten’s face!

18. Gorgeous photo, trully. You can feel the fluff… And hear the inquisitive “mrrrowr?” :)

19. It’s Gauloise, mais la photo est tres belle.

20. wow, beautiful – a true sophisti-cat!

21. duz i see a kitteh “baroo?” here?

22. tracyflick says:

How very Off-Broadway, kitteh.

23. … picture of sons on desktop – picture of beautiful artistic kitty…… picture of sons on desktop – picture of beautiful artistic kitty…… picture of sons on desktop – picture of beautiful artistic kitty…

people!!! help me decide!!!

24. yummy cookie says:

Cute! but, why are you guys talking so funny? weird…

25. Ha! Gauloise!
    And, pleez, my children need wine!

Making a photo black and white always makes it more “artsy” (not to say this photo is not very fine).

26. berthaslave says:

Carrie — might I suggest a slideshow?

27. Carrie – maybe you could photoshop this kitty into the photo of your sons…? :)

28. Mary (the first) says:

I think Shannon is correct, there seems to be another kitteh behind this little baby.. perhaps Momcat?

29. well my boys are pretty cute too – perhaps I shall keep mah boys up.

30. My vote is for a second smaller calendar so you kitty can fit into that one.

31. Le Chat Noir

32. so fluffy looking! the black and white is a nice touch!

33. Must… not… cuddle… computer… GRGGRGGRR!!!

34. jasperhoney says:

it’s an emo pusseh! so dark! so tragic!

35. Shannon Johnson says:

I haven’t been here in a while and that wasa perfect picture to come back to.
    That is a cute picture.

36. i love this kitteh.
    and i love the black and white, its gorgeous!