Corgi Clog

Check out this little Corgi dam action sponging up the warm waters, soaking into paw pads ‘n’ stuff. Sthoooo comfortuhbuhlssss.

Cola_sleep

Cherise V. and pup "Cola", I think you should light some candles and add bonbons to the mix here.

Comments

1. shandrewsca says:

Yay! Love the jelly bean toes :)

2. It looks like the pup was sleeping in the bathtub and somebody just turned the water on to see what would happen. Sounds like something I would do. :)

3. looloopoopie says:

“Move it, toots.”

“Nyerhe.”

4. Ahhhhh Yes…..Just The Ticket After Gaurding The Human Domain All Day…..Not One Cat Burgler Entered. ;0)

5. Move over baby, share the warmth. Nice!

6. tee heee hee puppers just needs bubbles and a nice glass of wine oh and the candles.. perhaps a book to read with the bon bons ; )

7. Puppy wanna put on some Enya and add the patchouli / lemon grass / lavender sea salts please?

8. My dog doesn’t like water at all! But this one just takes a nap in it…

9. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a dog that relaxed in the tub. Not pictured: the happy little toe-wiggles.

10. i'm The Decider says:

This photo makes all my stress melt away like chocolate in my pocket.

*sigh*

11. circuscake says:

calgon, take me away!

12. Corgis are the aromatherapy bath headrests of the future.

13. Man, my corgi HATES the water, in the tub at least. No way he’d stay asleep through that.

14. (the original) Mel says:

Queen Elizabeth’s Bathtub

15. awww…. this makes pochi wants to learn to swim :)

16. That’s adorable. I love corgis — they are such smart and clever dogs.

17. berthaslave says:

What is it with the household pets and plumbing today? LOL.

I’m gonna go take a baff.

18. I think this needs aromatherapy candles, both for the ambience, and for the fact that’s it’s going to smell like wet dog in about 30 seconds.

LOL@Mel.

19. Such a sweet McPuppersons! My mom’s Corgi heads for the hills if he even HEARS the tub running!

20. Sharon Wilson says:

This is the first dog I’ve ever seen that LIKED being in the tub! Our corgi mix was terrible about taking baths!

21. It’s gotta be puppy narcolepsy. There’s no other explanation. ;D

22. Wow, he really loves the water!

23. I was taking a nap and along came my bath

24. As long as her name’s not Ophelia.

25. even better behaved in the bath than that fluffball pup we had a while back.

26. Yummers! Want to chow on the poopy’s ears.

27. one of the erins says:

I almost didn’t see how much water was already in the tub because its so non-splashy on that side.

This is the second time I’ve seen a picture of animals with warm baths just today, now I want one too!

28. Yay, doggies!

29. Awww. My corgis love their baff too. But not THIS much! Wonderful corgi cuteness.

30. Looks like some too early New Years Eve partying to me!

31. i think the candles would be a nice touch…what a cutie