Soooo… thirsties….

According to Sender-Inner A.P.C., Sailor the pup (nice name) is most comfortable in "any water she can find" including but not limited to large dog bowls for some Slurppity actshons!

Slurpitty

Good thing she has that ear for a rudder.

Comments

1. Pup soup! Deeeeeeeelish!! *soffy puppy snorgles*

Bleen!? 2 in one day!?!?!?! *dies*

2. OMG! seal pup!

3. My bukket haz a puppeh!

4. Erm, that should be SOGGY puppy snorgles. Although I’m sure Sailor is soff(t) too. :D

5. yet another michelle says:

My Boston boy hates water with a quadruple capital H!

This girl is 2QTE. hmmm. 2QTE ….it should be a bumper sticker… : )

6. This water, it haz my flavor.

7. What an adorable little punkin’ – Does he spin dry? Sing like Ricky Nelson: Well, my bucket’s got a puppeh in it, it don’t work no more.

8. Brilliant hovertext and caption, as usual.

But people, please, this puppeh is setting a bad example for animals and little children in baths everywhere. DON’T LEECK YOUR OWN BATHWATER. We’re not FEESH, after all.

9. My poodle adores water, provided that it is dirty. Fresh, clean water holds no interest. Give him a filthy puddle or a smelly river and he is going to do his best to take a soak…

10. CheshireCat says:

Whoever takes care of that pup is in for a rather slippery snorgling experience.

11. arachnophile says:

This is the first time I’ve ever seen a water-loving Boston. And that makes her even MORE adorable!

I know the feeling. I hates the hot weathers!

12. I am glad that my lab cannot see this puter he would be so jelouse of this puppeh he might think of joining her.

13. bettie dorman ryals says:

I AM ONE OF THE WORLDS BIGGEST LOVER OF ALL ANIMALS. I WANT YOU (?) TO KNOW THAT MICE FEEL PHYSICAL PAIN JUST LIKE ALL CREATURES. IT WAS CRUEL TO VIDEO ONE BEING TORTURED BY A CAT. I FIND IT VERY SAD AND OFFENSIVE.

14. bettie dorman ryals says:

sorry about intruption of conversation subj. just here for the second time and trying to learn.
    HOWEVER MY FIRST POST ABOUT THE MOUSE STILL HOLDS TRUE IT WAS MEAN.

15. Rubber puppy, you’re the one!
    You make bathtime lots of fun!
    Rubber puppy, I’m awfully fond of you,
    Woo woo be doo!

16. Not sure what bettie is referring to but…

I’M IN UR BUKKET, DRINKING UR WADDER.

17. Actually, bettie, invertebrates are incapable of feeling pain (at least as we understand it) because they lack the nociceptors (pain receptors) that vertebrates have. That’s not to say that they can’t feel other sensations like heat or pressure, they just can’t feel pain.

Yay science!

18. LOL, priceless! Butter how do you figure a mouse is an invertebrate?

19. Waiter, there’s a pup in my soup!

What’s it doing?

The backstroke!

20. turkeylegsmom says:

Run puppy, run! TEH WALRUS HAS SPOTTED YOU!!!!

21. i love sailor! shes super precious and knows where all her toys are at all times.

22. Michael W. says:

“This water tastes like wet dog!”

23. Isn’t a mouse a vertebrate? What are you two talking about?

24. Too Many Maureens says:

I b’lieve butter is responding to the statement that all creatures feel pain, not specifically that the vertebrate mouse felt pain.

And, really… wth is someone talking about mouse pain in the puppy-in-a-bowl-of-water post?

Someone let me know when carnivores don’t cause pain to their vertebrate dinners.

25. LOL.. butter should take a Science class.