New Years Resolution #1: Do NOT put up with puppies

This kitteh is all—"I have had eet with thees puppies! I denounce all puppehs in 2008!" [warning meow]

Brownlze, quality find. Especially that one puppeh stepping on the other puppeh’s head all nonchalantly.

Comments

1. Seen b4 bleen?

[Yeps... - Ed.]

2. Cool.

Jeebs, how many more puppies could one household have? I think I counted eight (not including the adult dog). I think I’d be giving the stink eye too if I had a herd of pups staring at me.

3. Adorbs, oldie but goodie!

(And if ya like the pups, you kin check out my Tank -n- Growly.

4. Or maybe not. So, what was with the “Service Not Available” deal today? I demand that CuteOverload fulfill my cute needs when I want it and how I want it and you all failed miserably today. How could you? I demand a refund!

5. Yeah, what is up with the service unavailable? I need a fix now! No, seriously, I am okay, but I need to join a support group for the cute-addicted!

6. Holy s*** that’s cute.

[slightly edited... - Ed.]

7. the cat was all “how dare you, human?!”

8. What a brave lil pup, getting ready to take on that kitteh (sorta). All (almost) up in his face and arfing.

He was the same one with the nonchalant stepping-on of his brudder’s head, I believe.

9. lurkingsmirk says:

It looks like they’re playing Mother May I?!

10. LOL… IT is quite apparent that the kitty has let fly with a few sharp claws. I love how they keep getting closer and closer but always stay just out of claws reach. And Mom is all back away from the kitty you silly puppies.

11. OMG, where do I get myself a heard of puppies!?

12. umm… make that “herd” :P

13. sweet jane says:

Hahaha, taj, I first read that as “beard of puppies”…. mmm, warm.

14. Awwww the kitty is so skeered!!

It’s cute, I suppose; the puppies venturing forward then skittering back is funny, but I feel so bad for the kitty. I’m not saying the humans are mean/bad/irresponsible (I repeat, I’m NOT saying that), but the kitty’s meow-hiss of fear makes me cringe.

(1-2-3–begin commentraversy!)

15. Love how Mom Dog give a Dog Whisperer demo: “You do NOT ask permission! You just GO!”

16. Meow at the end means, “Moooooooom! I’m *handling* it!!!”

17. I love it! I love the one puppy who’s lingering in the back. Come on, guys, I dared you to do it!

18. Sammys Mom >^..^ says:

I love this video!!!

19. Sammys Mom >^..^ says:

what a knee-slapper!

20. The fact that the cat was not hissing makes me believe that she likes the mommy dog and is putting up with the kids because she likes the mommy dog. Cute video.

21. Ginger's Cotton Socks says:

Awwwww! So cute! Makes me want a Golden Retriever puppy.

When it grows up I’ll give it to someone else and get a new pupsicle!

Joking, joking…

22. Ex-Network Geek says:

Bwahaha. That is some serious cat peevitude. AND majorly cute puppies. Serena, I don’t think the cat is scared, just annoyed. I think it’s all, “look, do not EVEN start with me today. I am SO NOT IN THE MOOD for puppy obnoxiousness right now.”

23. CatUnderTheLamp says:

And Mama-san is so “Kids, let’s go NOW!”

24. OMG. Notice how the cat is just lying there. Not even a little scared; just giving warning meeeeooooowwwwwssss. Notice how pups get closer each time. Notice how pups urge each other on ["you" "no, you go" "you first"]. Imagine what’s going to happen in a day or two, maybe three. I predict that McMeowersons will experience the true overload of teh qte. That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it.

25. girlnextdoortn says:

At the first of the video, I was all, “Ohh, nooo….” as the pups started inching their way towards kitty. There was never any doubt that kitty would win.

Very funny! Mama is all, “Come along, dearies, nothing to see here” as she tries to save babies from scratched noses.

26. i love the play bows near the end. “come ON! why don’t you get that we want to play? ma!”

27. Overrun by little puppehs! That would be my dream.

28. OMG, I’m in puppy heaven!

This is the same reaction my dog has to my sister’s cat. The cat has slapped her a couple of times and although she wants to play she is very cautious of kitty paws.

I love how the Mommy Dog is trying to get inbetween the pups and the kitty.

Happy New Year to all!

29. Why do so many Youtube videos end up unavailable before I get to see them… :(

30. please note that the puppies only went when the mom was there. hello pups get a backbone. there are like eight of you and one of cat.

31. A gang of Tom Brokaws.

And their Blonde Retrievers. We all know who’d win that tangle.

32. Did you see that puppy jump backward?

It pretends to pounce on the cat, but in reality it is jumping backward.

Adorable, just adorable!

33. I just took a quiz regarding how many 5 year olds I could take on in a fight. (17). This reminded me of it.

34. Kitty RULES in that house.

35. awww. matchingk puppeh butts n tails!!!

go ahead, i double dawg..err. triple dawg….err octodawg dare ya!!

36. CheshireCat says:

I love how that lone kitteh can keep eight puppehs at bay with just a few chiding mrrrrows.

37. The kitty is all:

“OMG! THE KUTE, THE KUTE! SOMEBODY PLZ GET ME OUT OF HERE!”

38. It’s all “Night of the Living Puppehs!”

Just like the undead, they just keep moving towards you but never actually arrive!

39. berthaslave says:

That, my friends, is what we call STATUS.

Kittehs rule!!!

40. Mary (the first) says:

I think it’s great that those pups are learning to keep a respectful distance.. maybe kitteh has been asked by pupMom to teach pups “how to live with a cat” lessons.. kind of like an “auntie” would. And yes, she was a “good girl” .. human came to give her a break when she was probably tired of sitting in the corner! Adorabbbbbble.

41. snoopysnake says:

Poor kitteh! I’m glad her human finally rescued her from this indignity. The puppies are adorable, but letting them take over like this is unfair to kitteh. She needs petting right now!

42. Awwww, they just wanted to play with kitteh!!!

43. ShinyHappyGoth says:

Poor, put-upon Misty. (I believe that’s the cat’s name; there’s a longer version of the video somewhere out there, in which the lady says it. I just hope I’m remembering it right.)

44. Is that the puppy-mama coming out to smooth things over? She’s probably old friends with the pussycat. “You’re babysitting Friday, right?”

45. ShinyHappyGoth says:

Ah, here it is! The extended version:

46. Oh my gosh, I was laughing the entire time. that poor kitty!! I don’t think it was scared, just peeved. I think if I were to LOLZ that caption, I’d put on it next to the pups, “THIS. IS. SPARTA!!!”

47. OMG PUPPIEEEEEEEZ!!!

Puppy ‘tocks!!!

Cat!!!

I am ded.

48. Meesa ded too. *thud*

49. as ever, the giggling in the background s the best part :)

50. Aww so cute! Poor Kitty :)

Somebody please watch the video “puppy attacks mirror” (it is located in the little string of videos at the end…) ’tis very very cute :)

51. Luv how the cat sounds like she’s pleading for Mom to do something about her kids, but all Mom does is walk back and forth. :-/

52. SO MANY PUPPIES! SO MANY! I MUST ROLL AROUND IN THEM!

53. this is just like that one video on America’s Funniest Videos, anyone remember it? a baby kitten meowed and scared off like five little pups, one ran away yelping. I love in this one when the one pup steps on the other’s head! smooshes his nose. golden retriever puppies have the most divine fur. also, I’ve been getting Service Unavailable messages for a couple days, are there problems being had?

54. They remind me of a meerkat mob, just as cute, but not as well organized…

55. Yes, she is a good girl. She deserves all the reassurance in the world.

That looks like a scene from 300. Cornered in the canyon or something.

56. then you punch the fucking cat in the head and say stop being a little bitch and being pissy.

Jesus- cats are horrible fucking creatures. They all need to be put down.