Delivered… too… many… prezzies… so… tie-tie

Must…. deliver… mo’ prezzzies…But first… moste… nap…a…roo….

So_tietie

Sender Inner Eric N. says Lolly the Puppitude has her own Blizzogg over at Super Gaijin!

Comments

1. possumpiratess says:

Aw, sweeeet baby….Is there any rule concerning the visible claws/nails and footpad combo?

2. Awww…. what a sweet little rein-pup! So tie tie!

3. Love the smiling muzzlepuff!

4. Smiling muzzlepuff!

5. This little pup is too adorable.

Speaking of adorable…please post Winston’s new Christmas video. It is too funny to pass up!

6. Squee!

it’s the jingle bell hanging like mistletoe over the sweet sleepy bulldoggy that does it for me … Happy holidays to you, CO pals!

7. Cheryl Robinson-Atwood says:

Anerable Frenchie-but, oy, what’s with the incredible pricetag?? According to the blog, those cuties go fer sometin’ like $2,400?? OMG, I’m stickin’ with my lowly, but loveable mutts……
    Dreamspinner Cheryl, furmama to six loveable mutts and a half-dozen kittehs

8. Anne Boleyn says:

Some of the fattest puppy paw pads ever!

9. Yitzysmommie says:

Oh SQUEE! I can’t decide which is cutaire- the plump paw padses or her adorable muzzlepowsche.
    So I guess I’ll hafta kees both.
    Merry Christmas to all the cuteologists!

10. Awesome jowl-drapage! She is so huggables.

11. “Then he took his dog Max
    and he took some black thread
    And he tied a big horn on the top of his head!
    Then he loaded some bags and some old empty sacks on a ramshackle sleigh-
    then he whistled for Max!

Then the grinch said “Giddap!”
    And the sleigh started down
    to the homes where the Whos lay asnooze in their town.”

-The Grinch

Gotta love Boris Karloff!:D

12. Fetch your own presents, I’m bushed.

13. Awww, so sweet!

Merry Christmas, Meg and Theo!

14. Wbirdie – my favorite!

15. awwwww! smushie face!!

look at those redonkulous pawsies!!

16. yankeebird says:

He looks soooooo tie-tie!

And I second the motion to post Winnie’s video! It seriously overloaded my cute receptors.

17. Jay Kernis says:

This is just why William Wegman’s dogs grow up to attack him while he sleeps!
    Very Cute Puppy! -jk

18. Oh Lolly Pup Lolly Pup
    Oh Lolly Lolly Lolly!
    Oh Lolly Pup Lolly Pup
    Oh Lolly Lolly Lolly!
    Lolly Pup! (POP!)

19. THe little heart shaped nose and chub little foot pads did me in. Merry Pupsmas to all and to all a good night!

20. Frenchie’s FTW!!!
    I’ll have a full-blooded one one day, but I’m more than happy with my mixed 😀 heh

21. I love this smushy puppy and Winston’s Christmas spectacular. 🙂

22. CheshireCat says:

Lolly the Pug-nosed reindeer had a very squished up nose….

23. berthaslave says:

Just keeping the seat warm til Santa gets back.

24. wow aww that’s cutee!!!

25. uuuuu very very nice this dog 😀

26. omg, i soo got that exact hat thing for my puppy! i’m so not jokeing.

27. dawwwwwwwwwww! so sweet! this MUST go in the calender!

28. Ohmigod!

Run puppy!! They are doing embarassing, blackmailish things to you! You wont’ even know they’ve done it untill your 40, and then pull the pictures out at your wedding!

Wake up and fleeee!