I’m… I’m… PREGNANT!

Ruhmember that FABULOUS Prairie Doggeh in his Telenouvela? This kitteh is vying for the job. Move OVER SUSAN LUCCI

Sender-Inner Adam S. is all "Dun dun DUN!!!" (whips head to side)

Comments

1. *GASP!!*

2. i have a serious crush on susan lucci

just sayin’

3. Today (the 23rd) just happens to be Susan Lucci’s birthday. (I know because it’s mine too.)

And as for that kitty, I think we’ll find out that her dead ex-husband is the father and that he’s not really dead (or an ex); he survived that plane crash in the Andes and will show up just in time to ruin her wedding to Dr. Sheath McStudford.

4. LOL Decca, and her twin sister that she never knew she had will show up on Tuesday.

5. …and then she will be abducted by aliens.

I luvs the big kitty eyes.

6. (what happened before this video)

Hercule Poirot: And after an excruciating reveiw of the evidence, I have no doubt in my mind, that monsieur mousiepompidoop was murdered by none other than…..THAT CAT!!!!! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNN

7. marissposa says:

Will you star in my next film? I will provide a generous stipend of freeze-dried chicken treats.

8. darn, got beaten to it…

9. So cuuuuuuuuuute! I love it.

10. Yitzysmommie says:

LOL Decca and Annie!
    Kitty just heard that her neighbor/sister/husband’s secret other wife was seen….kisssing…..Santy Claws! Oh the shame! Oh the horror!

11. “And he has another wife! And she has another husband! And *he* has another wife! And *she* has another husband!”

12. PS, what a sweetie face!

13. Silent Meow says:

That turn of her head thing is what I would do if I were completely out of coffee and had no way to get to the store right away to get some.

I have no coffee! And, I have no way to get coffee! Oh the horror! What am I going to do?

DUH DUH DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!

This is why I stock up, folks.

14. This and the prarie dog video never fail to make me laugh out loud, even on the 57th watch. Maybe I shouldn’t be announcing that to the public.

15. Ginger's Cotton Socks says:

Hahahahahaha. Maybe the mouse and the prairie dog are trying to take over the world?

Or maybe… The cat is the prarie dog’s father, pregnant by some freakish… way.

16. sockmonstersarai says:

Or she’s just discovered that the prairie dawg is her genetically engineered siamese twin, seperated at birth in some hidden bunker in area 51 by an evil scientist.

She’s beautiful though! I love her facial markings. They’re just awesome.

17. Awesome.

Never neglect the cinematography in your video clips, kids. I want this on my cell phone.

18. yankeebird says:

There’s a whole bunch of “dramatic” videos on YouTube. None quite as pretty as this cat though.

19. Cuuuuuuuute!

20. Juniper Jupiter says:

messed…UP!!!

HAHAAHAHAAHA!!!!XD!!!

And cute, too!!

21. Hahah, so cute.

22. have any of you all seen the ‘Dramatic Chipmunk’ clip on Youtube?? its really cute, but this one is waaaaaaaay cuter!! I agree with Silent Meow, I cant live without my coffee!!

23. Charlie (I am not a boy!) says:

okay omg omg omg that cat jerked its head EXACTLY at the right time! HISTRICAL!!!!!!!!
    LOL

24. bananasforbunnies says:

What a cute little face!