Caucus, Schmacus, Here’s a better way to spend an Iowa winter

Paws up, (but still fully informed on your politcal news)

Bbtwee_lovefest04

Dianna S., Nice Marmalade kittehs… ;)

Comments

1. Gak! Cuteness warmness sleepiness!

2. They’re so BLEENING cute! All cuddled up together for the winter.

3. awwwwwwww!!!!! sleepie marmies with pinkie beans and nosies!!!!!

4. ThreeCatNight says:

“Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas,
    Let your hearts be light,
    From now on
    Our troubles will be out of sight…”

No matter what holiday you observe (or don’t), wishing everyone a Happy, Healthy, Safe and Fulfilling New Year as I begin my vacation.
    And wishing everyone more “Cute” in 2008!

5. Aw, sleepy marmies ’69-ing.
    Those paw pads look delectubuhls.

6. MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!

7. What beautiful marmies!

We had a chance once to adopt a neighbor’s marmie whose current name was Fiona. My husband felt that since Fiona was so foofy to begin with, changing her name to Dreamsicle would be fine :). (we didn’t adopt her, but still call her that!)

8. chet's momma says:

omg you guys, winston and rudy have a new video out! gahhhhhhhhhhh!

9. well link to it dammit!

and someone send me a bowl of pink jelly beans – stat!!!

10. Momof2kitties says:

I could just rest my head on the belleh of the one on the left. I can hear the purring now! Warm snugglies to all and to all a good night!

11. chet's momma says:

i wanted-ed meg to show eeeet, but i couldn’t wait!

12. They are so cozified! Never has CO made me want to go home, drape myself in a blanket of sleeping cats, and drink cocoa so much as right now.

13. PEEENK!!
    OMG, peenk paddypaws AND peenk ears AND peenk noses.
    Squeeeeeeeee!

14. Momof2kitties says:

Winston’s owners owe me a new kidney. I think I just burst mine laughing. He’s so freakin’ cute, he must be one of those japanese anime characters. He’s da bomb!

15. Matchingks? Neeble on the pawsies…nom nom nom

16. Momof2kitties says:

Doesn’t this fall under the auspices of Rule #9?

And did I spell “auspices” ryte?

17. tracyflick says:

The after-effects of mulled wine.

18. I want to join them and sleep out winter.

19. berthaslave says:

Marmie Heaven.

And I don’t think the kittehs are caucusing for the Republicans (because they’re Demo-cats, ha ha).

20. Yitzysmommie says:

HAHAHAHA berthaslave!
    I’d so much rather look at these kitayns than any of the candidates. Is anyone else as sick as I am of the 2008 presidential race and it’s not even 2008 yet?
    Hey NEW ZEALAND Cuteologists: Are ya’ll OK?

21. Unless I’m wrong, aren’t those sleeping between somebody’s legs? Mine tend to do that, or across my ankles, on my chest, all sorts of places that then paralyze me.

22. Definitely demo-cats! : )
    And not napping between legs in this one but sunk in a verrrrry thick down comforter. Winter brings out all the best kitty ecoutrements — flannel, fleece-ness, knit caps with pompoms that we can drag around the house … when we’re not snoring through these pesky debates, that is …

23. lovin the marmies! adorable

chets mom- thanks for posting the new winston vid.
    now, why doesnt Rudy ever get the indignity of getting dressed up?
    and is that a BANANA peel i see winston fighting for there???
    those two kittehs are unbelieveably spoiled!
    and i’m thinkin rudy’s whiskers are only slightly more curly now, since he stuck them in the candle flames! ha!
    love it!

24. Kar – my Sullen Preteen Boy calls it being “catified.” As in, “But mom, I can’t do my homework. I’ve been catified!”

25. Fully informed on our political MEWS, more like.

26. I have a marmie/white boy with adorable pink jellybeans, just like these two, who when he’s curled into his fave cat bed, is soooooo warrrrrm and toasteee, that when I snorgle him with my full face in his belleh, I would just give *any*thing to be able to curl up with him in the cat bed too!
    (was that a run on sentence?)

27. bookmonstercats says:

I want to sleep with a marmie paw stuffed under my chin too *jealous*

28. Maggie, my niece is Fiona, and I assure you, there is nothing foofy about her.

29. BTW, are these bruvvers? They remind me of my pals, the Stripey Boys– Fatty and Skinny.

30. WOOHOO!!!! *jumps into the pile of orange*

31. CheshireCat says:

I love how the other kitteh is kindly giving his friend the favor of a privacy-paw

32. The orange ones. Real good for huffing. Snorfle kitteh beans!!!!

33. blacksquirrel says:

Ginger Twins!!!!

34. Awwwww UMMMMM OHHHHH Sigh…Don’t you just wish you were there?

35. I smell harblz.

36. WANT.

37. Momof2kitties says:

What the hell are harblz?

38. Momof2kitties they are the little Testies

39. Momof2kitties says:

Yikes! Thanks…I think :)

40. oooh, I went all gooey at the marmies, but then I clicked on Winston’s Xmas and I’m LOL! Love that smoosh-face yowler.

41. hi everyone who wants my email (prettyandpink2@gmail.com)

42. the privacy paw draped over his naughtie bits is so sweet!

43. awwww I wanna snuggle with the kittehs

44. acelightning says:

Ooh, *two* dollops of sweet orange marmalade!

45. Yay Marmalade! Now where’s my toast?

46. Merry Christmas! I nearly busted a gut over this one:

47. Oh matchingks!

48. I has a teddy.

I has a hat.

49. i believe that’s “paw-litical” news that the kittehs are keeping track of.

what better way to do it than with eyes closed?

50. fleece to the left of me

tabbys to the right

stuck in the middle again

51. and, yeah,