That’s it, we’re making lunch ourselves

Pup on right: Come on, we’re gonna make our own Lunchabuhls. [Trots off to kitchen]

Pup on left: (hesitating) uh, R’ok!

Unknown3

Vanessa D., they prolly do their own dishes too, right?

Comments

1. Seven Paws says:

Darn, why can’t my cats do that?

2. Cheryl Robinson-Atwood says:

Seven Paws, I can’t even get the DH and daughter to do that!

Dreamspinner Cheryl

3. bookmonstercats says:

Love BrownPup’s outflung front paw.

4. mmmm leetle triangle ear flaps, nom nom nom

5. Hey pups, couldya bring me some pretzels and a diet coke while ya in there?

6. Hey, add a pizza and some puddin that order, kiddos. We can has a partay!

7. Maybe they can deliver me some pizza? :-P

8. My dog used to do that. Only it was after he ate. He’d go stash his dish somewhere, and then you’d have to go find it the next time it was time to feed him.

9. garanzelgub says:

awww! looks like they’re holding paws!
    about to go out on a romantic picnic! :D

10. can they carry beer?

11. Please sir, may I have some more?

12. Oh, they look like trouble. Cute trouble though.

13. the puppy posse just rustled up a bowl for some grub.

14. berthaslave says:

:: tap tap tap ::

:: waiting for rollover text before commenting ::

:: tap tap tap ::

15. Awwww. The only thing my kitties grab is my stuffed monkey. This is so much more practical.

16. Haha, the caption is purrfect! Oh snap, using a cat pun on a dog picture! Maybe that’s why the “do not disappoint me” picture on the next page is so disapproving!

17. God, those puppehs are so cute.

18. You howl the carols, I’ll collect the money.

19. ThreeCatNight says:

“Okay,I’ll wash, and you dry!”
    “Aw, you always say that!”

20. I lurve the CO term “lunchabuhls”. ‘Tis verra cute. XD

I think if the world used such anerable terminology daily, the world would be a better, happier place.

21. I love it…they are darling, but what else can they carry?

they are almost as cute as the dogs on this site, its like youtube for dogs!!!!! it is soooooo cool! check it out @:

22. i wov the shmuppy on the left. yes i said shmuppy (shh- ma- peee). that is what i call my puppy. i also call im pupperdoo (pup-er-dooo). don’t judge me.

23. i wov the shmuppy on the left. yes i said shmuppy (shh- ma- peee). that is what i call my puppy. i also call im pupperdoo (pup-er-dooo). don’t judge me.

24. CheshireCat says:

Welcome to Cute Cooking with the Pup Brothers, today we’ll show you how to make a deelicious grilled T-bone steak with herb butter…