[Sniffs tree] I smell reindeers!

That is definitely ‘Eau de Reindeer’ that I smell… [leaves mark on tree just in case]

Img_1800

Laura G., very nice eye capsules. Plink plink!

Comments

1. Awww… what a sweet little picture! He looks like a little kid wondering when Santa is showing up.

2. I hope he doesn’t nip Santa on the bum like in the storybooks!

3. Oh noes my Yorkie kidnapped baby jesus (made out of wax) from beneath the christmas tree and partially nommed his head off… :( / lol

4. I thinks the light wants to touch his noses! How cutes!!!

5. Aww… so sweeeeet!!!

6. Oh! Ohh! Awwww! Boston terriers are my absolute favorites. The cutest!

7. He looks like he is saying “But Santa, I can explain. The CAT did it!!!”

8. Aw, I wanna kiss that little nose.

9. The wrinkled brow! Want to kiss it!!!

10. one of the erins says:

Sarah – yeah, I definitely can see that light going “eehn!”

11. He looks like my baby, Macy. I’m sure he’s scoping the tree for squirrels!

12. bookmonstercats says:

How much longer after this photo did that light survive?????

13. Oh my gosh! How precious!

Merry Pup-mas!

14. Fransouah, my little black and white cat used to send Baby Jesus on unscheduled flights all over the living and dining room.

I Love Boston Terriers!

15. CheshireCat says:

What a precious puppeh!

16. What a Christmas card shot!! I love how he’s just mesmerized by the little light.

17. berthaslave says:

And lo, the Boston Terrier looked into the trees, and saw a shining light, and he knew that the birth of the saviour was nigh….

18. OMG! He’s been watching too much A Charlie Brown Christmas too. He almost looks like those Peanuts kids, singing to Hark the Herald Angels Sing!

19. Puppehs aren’t the only ones who can play that game, Fransouah and Theresa!

20. If he’s anything like my BT he’s going to take a big CHOMP of Christmas Tree! For some reason my guy really loves the taste of pine…

21. Oh…my…goodnes…gracious. In a year when I though Christmas would be horrible, you just made it all better with this adorable little present! Look at the precious little fuzzy snorgableness! Awwww!

22. Eww, I spelled goodness wrong!

23. Sweetest most beautiful puppers eVAR!!!

And funniest capshuningk, evar!!

*Plink plink*

24. Awwwwww. [head tilt]

25. The true meaning of Christmas.

26. Please Christmas Fairy, can Santa bring me a squeaky toy, I will be ever so good.

27. ThreeCatNight says:

Love that little wistful tilt of puppeh-head, and curious little nosicle looking up at the branches; full of curiosity and sweetness, just like a little kid!

28. this is christmas card material. lovely holiday photo

29. Ahh, yessss… How I adore the Xmas lites shining in da puppeh’s eyes.

30. LilKittieLuvr says:

OMG, I want this puppeh!! Look at that face!! Boston Terriers are zee cutest :-)

31. Aww, I saw the cutest Boston Terrier at the Fairfax County animal shelter today, 8 yrs old and such a gentleman! Wish I had more space so I could adopt him.

32. CheshireCat says:

So anerables!

33. I loved this picture so much, I bought my hubby a Boston for Christmas!