I’m just trying to get comfortuhbuhls

Straaaaaaaaayyyyche.

Ahnnngh.

You! [points paw] Bring me my kitten-sized martini!

Unknown

Rosie A., what the heck is GOING ON HERE!?

Comments

1. Chillaxing kitty.

+Bleen

2. I wish that was me!

3. O.O Reminds me of a scene from moulin rouge!
    “Come and get me, boys!”

4. bookmonstercats says:

What else is a spotted belleh for but showing off? If you can get comfurtubuhls whilst doing it, so much the better.

Wise kitteh.

5. What kind of world is it that these little kitty munchkins can lord it over the big guns?! I just wanna rub his spotted little belly and drive the sassy right outta his assy! Anyone else noticed the curled right hind paw? Adorahbuls!

6. What kind of world is it that these little kitty munchkins can lord it over the big guns?! I just wanna rub his spotted little belly and drive the sassy right outta his assy! Anyone else noticed the curled right hind paw? Adorahbuls!

7. I want a bed of cats to, with built in, vibrating purr.

8. mercy, that’s cute

9. Yes! Oh yes! Those back paws! Awww!

10. The one on the left, with his head down, is all like “Dudes, as soon as this little one is alseep, I say we get ‘em!! This is just plain embarrassin'”

What a cutie patootie!!!

11. Thanks for killing me ded right before I’m supposed to go to work. That’s really gonna affect my productivity.

12. SQUEEEE!!!!!

LOVE it! I wish I was that little kitty!

13. acelightning says:

It’s just a clowder of cats (that’s the appropriate “collective noun” for cats, as in “a pride of lions”, “a murder of crows”, “an exaltation of larks”, etc.). The big guys are watching intently out the glass door, because that’s what cats do. The kitten just discovered that lying on top of his relatives is nice and warm and comfy.

14. Momof2kitties says:

I, too, Yankeebird, have been kilt ded. Before 7:00 am even! Great. Who’s gonna drive my kids to skool?

AHHHH!! Too much qte too early in the morning! Must try coffee resucitation technique.

15. Momof2kitties says:

*dives in for sneak belleh snorgle attack*

16. whatcha you guys looking at? let me see……never min…d snore……

17. Those teeny liddle armpits need skritchin’.

18. I think the toes need ticklin’.

19. Beth E. Dogg says:

I think we know who is in charge in that house.

20. kitteh armpits..ah…belly…maaaarhh…

21. As soon as that guys human comes by it’s all over for him. No self respecting human would walk by that belleh! I don’t know how it managed to take the photo.

22. Spotteh Belleh! Flaunt it, bebeh, flaunt it!

23. Forget Sealy and Simmons and the rest, THIS is a mattress! Purrrrre luxury.

Trade places for a sec? Please? I want to lie on the cats for a change, instead of them lying on me. ;o)

24. “OKAYYY, I’m ready for my daily belleh snorgle”

25. Nicolletta says:

I just want to dive into that pile ‘o’ kitties!

26. Prosh mosh pit!

27. Yitzysmommie says:

Oh, Thank You Meg for this submische. I have been having a pity party here – new antidepressant med not working in a person with a long & ugly history of severe depression. I want you guys to know how much help CO is for this grouch. It helps me hang in there even when my brain is saying otherwise.
    Thanks for the QTE. Wish i were that adorabuhl kittayn.
    YM, who finds snorgling Yitzy works better than medicine.

28. YM, as a depression sufferer in full remission, I fully sympathize. Took several med changes to make things right. Keep taking two COs everyday and call someone in the morning! :)

*hugs to YM*

Kittehs and Puppehs and Bunnehs are always the best doctors.

29. Awwwww. I really needed this, thanks.

30. circuscake says:

geeze louise, is there something in the air? i was just gonna write- if it wasn’t for CO i’d be falling head first into a big ol’ pile-o-depression. well, i guess i already am doing that, but this picture definitely softens the landing.

thanks, Meg.

31. tracyflick says:

We all know who the spoiled one is.

32. circuscake, I hear ya. There’ve been some rough days for zpie, and I always get a boost from CO. I love this site.

Now, can someone arrange for me to reincarnate as a kitteh like this one? What a life!

33. must.pet.kitteh.belleh.

34. Wow, this must’ve been taken on one *cold* day. I’ve never seen such congenial feline harmony. I mean, there’s no way they were *all* littermates! Holy crap.

Now if you’ll excuse me, stretchy kitten can has pwnd mai braynz bcuz d’aawwwwWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

:::SPULCH:::

35. bookmonstercats says:

Poor Yitzie and everybody else with the big D. Keep going (easy for me to say, I only get down when I’m tired and then it’s my own fault).I love a lot of people whose fault it isn’t (if you get me).

36. YM – Oh you’d be surprised how many of us are using CO to supplement and /or boost the ol’ antidepressants!

The trend now is for meds in combo anyway, so adding the CO to the mix is always a good plan.

37. Anxiety, too. Paxil + CO = relatively calm and sane (for me)!

38. sweet fancy moses that made me sigh – very loudly. how adorable! wonderful picture.

39. It looks like it was crucified.

[I must say, that's not the first thing that leaps into *my* mind when I look at this photo... - Ed.]

40. Awwwww….Is kitty’s name Chicago? For his little White Sox? I love those little footsies and I want to snorgle little bitty belly.

41. Effexor & CO = a good start to the day

Nothing like cute critters to start the day off right.

42. “Loooovee meeeeeehh!!!!”

43. Little kitteh read my mind!

44. Awwww…… baby fuzzy kitty! :)

45. The kitteh is like a kid jumping into a pile of leaves you just spent the last hour raking together.

Ah, right! Cat pile! Wheeee!

46. I could not get through mah day without CO. Best meds on the planet. I WANT that little cat SO bad. I wish to neeebles.

47. Those big guys look a trifle annoyed. Sigh…the things they have to put up with…

48. Prozac + CO for me
    but o to be that kitteh! looks soooo comfortable.

49. Lexapro + checking CO every 30 minutes = no more depression. Thanks, Dr. Meg.

50. Yay!!!!!!! I luvs it!

51. Don’t we all wish we had that kitty’s childhood. Love, cuddles and some backs to lean on.

52. In response to all of those supplememting meds w/ CO I have a question….

dontcha find CO to very addicting?

53. I think there’s a secondary Axis of Snorgling in those little fuzzy armpits… right where that little flap of skin is.

that’s right. I’m coming out as a kitteh armpit snorgler. I’m an ear muncher, too. :p

PS yes, me too… CO is my other drug!

54. see… proof that love endures all things.

I send my sweetheart pics from CO at work so he doesn’t get to stressed from him’s job. He loves it.

and yes, it is quite addictive.

55. ThreeCatNight says:

Kitteh is stretching and thinking: “Ah, this is the life!” And the big guys let him get away with it. Looks extremely comfortable, too!

56. Elmo diligently practiced his crowd surfing skills for the upcoming QOTSA concert.

57. I like the martini idea–Bombay Sapphire, to be exact. Were I dat kitteh, I would request said beverage.

Could also be a good cat yoga maneuver, spines aligning other kitteh spines.

58. Jesus kitty.

Carried to tomb.

59. You guys are so silly kittehs DO NOT have armpits. Arm pits are stinky and so not qt so how could something so adorable have pits? Nope nope nope. Sticks fingers in ears and sings *la, la, la, la*

60. INCOMING!!!

Kitteh heaven.

61. Momof2kitties says:

Akchewlly, Susie, the technical term would be “cat pits”. They are tremendously warm and VERY snorgle-able. I second the Secondary Axis of Snorgling comment. Huzzah!

62. Has anyone actually tried to snorgle cat pits? I’d be surprised if you had a pair of eyes left.

63. Simpson O'Brien says:

CO certainly helps with BIG D. It’s nice to know others are out there suffren’ too. I just heard the CAT CAROL song and can’t stop listening to it – it’s sooooooo cathartic to cry over homeless little kittehs&meeses. I think I would like to have every cat in the world!

64. Simpson O'Brien says:

65. Simpson O'Brien says:

66. Simpson O'Brien says:

67. Simpson O'Brien says:

68. Simpson O'Brien says:

69. I’m glad somebody agrees with me! And yes, I certainly do have empirical evidence that they are snorgable. Though you’re right, “pits” may not be the best term… hmm.

70. Coffeecup, the only time I’ve inadvertantly snorgled a cat pit was when the feline already had claws buried in both side of my scalp!

71. Truly Ruling little kitten. As he should be.

(And Acelightening, I like an exaltation of larks,and a crash of rhinocerus.)

72. i wish i was that kitteh

73. oooogh I don’t know what’s sweeter, the belleh or the little kitty KNEES!

74. Celexa + CO combats the big D for me. This is an addiction that does no harm.

Secondary axis of snorgling! Love it!

75. bananasforbunnies says:

Funny to see the cats underneath in various poses of denial.
    Cute kitteh!

76. Goodness, it had been years since I heard the Cat Carol, and I still get a bit teary when I think about it! It’s beautiful, but… :(

The tiny stretchy catlet is wonderful. I want him. My two monster kittehs would probably be a little less impressed tho.

77. That is my new work desktop. People are stopping dead in their tracks and looking at it. That has to be a record for cute.

I really do wish I were that cat, it looks like the life.

78. Momof2kitties says:

Both of my kittehs allow the Cat Pit Snorgle (patent pending), even the grumpy one. It’s delish! You must try it sometime!

79. I shall name him “Socks.”

80. Looks like one little kitten is taking advantage of the patience of the older cats. That or it’s an attempt at “pay attention to me”. My kitten did that when the older cat would refuse to play.

81. So flippin cute I could die right now.

82. snoopysnake says:

Ding Ding Ding Ding Belllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly Rub Time!

83. That is too cute!! I want kitty…

And I have to agree – CO is quite addictive. I actually will send links to several of my employees if they start getting stressed out. I usually hear them laughing in no time!

84. ahhhh comfytime…….sigh…..

85. o to the cha says:

Crowd surfingk!

86. Cymbalta & CO treatment here!

That is one of the bestest pictures on CO in forevah!