Eat it Warren Beatty

I’m the only Shampoo star here!

Step Aside, SON!

Shamperrrhe

Karissa P., you guessed this shot was ‘CuteOverload worthy’ and You…were… CORRECT! [Ed McMahon voice]

Comments

1. Love the swirly chest hair pattern…

2. “Bubble-roo?”

[LOL!! - Ed.]

3. oh-mah-gah what a wonderful lil face, like can we creme rinse now? my toesies are all wrinkly.. :)

4. OMG! I just died from the cuteness of this little guy!

*falls off chair*

5. I like it, but they should have done a Santa Beard! :)

6. Beep the nose!!!

I’m gonna warsh that soap right outa my hair,
    I’m gonna warsh that soap right outa my hair,
    I’m gonna warsh that soap right outa my hair,
    And be a floofy pup!

7. Awwwww! It’s a shampoonicorn!

[*snork* BWAHAAHAHAHAHAAA! - Ed.]

8. ”Oh my ears and whiskers”

9. Tony James says:

What is this? Woofie-Wednesday?! More kittehs, please!

10. i is confewzed. i lubs you and does whatebber you wants, but WHY you wants me to has BAFFS? and why you is LAFFING? you still lubs me, right? BAROOO…

11. A suds Fro! And look at his cute little whiskers!

12. This little dear looks like a deer, or is it just me?

13. adora-bubbles.
    and he looks like he likes it too!

14. BAroo are you thru yet???? Get me outa this tub!

15. Awwwwwwwwww. What a SWEET face!

*snorgle*

16. CheshireCat says:

This little puppeh does look like a deer! She definitely has those big doe eyes going on.

17. What kind of pup is that? I have one that looks just like it, she’s chihuahua/basenji. (She’s a baby deer too)

18. ThreeCatNight says:

It’s Bambi Pup! (the liquid eyes get me every time)

19. Aww puppy! He looks like one of the founding fathers :D

20. I keep thinking of old shampoo ads…

“I can feel it tingling!”
    “I told two friends, and they told two friends, and so on…”
    “No more tears…”

21. someone saves me, puulleezzee!!! I’m all bubbly!!

22. Oh yes! What kind of pup is that? Mine looks JUST like him and I don’t know what exactly he is!

23. charliewabba says:

AWww, Hila, you beat me to the “bubble-roo.”
    Dang work for getting in the way of checking CO posts.

24. pink noses absolutely kill me. they do.

25. Looks just like the Grinch’s dog in the cartoon!

26. I’m pretty sure that is an Iggy ( Italian Greyhound ) anywhoo he made my day!

27. charliewabba says:

Ooooohhhhhh
    he was a big-eyed-beep-nosed-bubble-headed-baroo-baby,
    big-eyed-beep-nosed-bubble-headed-baroo-baby,
    big-eyed-beep-nosed-bubble-headed-baroo-baby,
    What a sight to see!

28. Mary (the first) says:

That little adorable dewd is a very good sport.. you can see he is not really happy to have a suds hat on his head and yet he’s looking at mom/dad with “ok, if it makes you happy, I will be willing. But please hurry.” look on his face. This is why I want a dog….

29. Heee. Perfect.

30. Heee. Perfect.

31. berthaslave says:

I am appreciating the matchingks bubble-wrap on the shoulders.

32. Shoulders? What shoulders? Berthaslave, methinks thou art deceived by the swirling chest hair.

[Chest? What chest?... - Ed.]
    ;-)

33. That is obviously a red min-pin, I have the exact same face staring at me right now, minus the suds, as I have food in front of me. Chocolate milk nose and eyes I call ‘em.

34. Andrea|Nash says:

Why are you laughing? Because I’m such a good dog, right? I wish I could laugh, cause you really make me happy. But dogs can’t laugh. Too bad … I wish you knew how funny you were. You’d be as proud as I am!

35. AuntieMame says:

“Aww puppy! He looks like one of the founding fathers :D”

Mia, LOL! I was reading an article this morning about some of the founding fathers. He does look kind like George Washington.

36. Aww.. it makes me wanna take a bubble bath. C: I luff eett.

37. dog speaking:

Dont waf at me, im just a cooty right? Hm…*chases tail, bubbles blow everywhere*…I owy just got owt of mi bath tub? mi mommy waned mi to look sow called, “bubbwy”, she waned to sell da picture onwine to save mony for more SHAMPOO! :)

Me speaking! LOL! :) That was cute–wasnt it????

38. bananasforbunnies says:

He’s adorabules!

39. “E=mc2!”

LOL! He looks a bit like Einstein with those bubbles on his head!

40. what? a dogs gotta moisturize too!