Sunday Brooooonche

Welcome to Sunday brunch, grab a seat, just warmed it up!

Made us some Bacon casserole.

Makin_bacons

Yes, the cat’s name is Bacon. Nicole C., pass the mimosas STAT

Comments

1. Brandi Lee says:

mmmm my favorite bacon……..

2. Look! I can touch my toes! Wait, why are you covering the pot…?

3. [smooshes face into kitty fur]

4. Oh my goodness, she looks just like my Gracie!!

5. Catman Dude =^-.-^= says:

Looks like tuna CATsserole!!

6. I haven’t help but remember Evil Mad Scientist Labs method for estimating the volume of a cat. Put out a box. Cat will nap in the box. Put out smaller and smaller boxes until the cat only just fits. Now measure the volume of the box. Now you know how big your cat is.

Their article is at http://www.evilmadscientist.com/article.php/catvolume.php

7. Awww!! She looks like my sweetie, Queen Patches. I love calicos. =)
    Kendra

8. circuscake says:

please pass the salt & pepper.

9. Too cold for mimosas! How about some hot buttered rum?

10. another twin: my kit asha. calicos rule!

11. Cat-ssoule without a doubt!:D

12. tracyFlick says:

mix it up real good.

13. Yitzysmommie says:

Oh waiter! There’s a beautiful cat in my soup!

14. yin-yang kitty!

15. CheshireCat says:

*closes eyes, envisions self stroking kitteh, kitteh wakes up, lifts angelic little head: Mrrrow?* Ahn!

16. Calico casseroles are the best! Nom nom nom

17. My kitten LOVES bacon!She once stole a little piece that fell on the floor, and has been hooked ever since. We call her the bacon-monster, because whenever we have bacon with breakfast, she sits and whines – loudly – until someone feeds her some. I bet she’d love a kitty named Bacon!

18. Mmmmm, bacon cat…

19. Momof2kitties says:

I love kittehs, but all I can think is cat hair in my next pot of soup. Ack.

S/He is awfully darn cute, tho. Looks like my Mia, with about a third of the fur.

20. I am just plain cold can I just hug my meal instead of eating it ??? Its like 5 degrees here….

21. isn’t that a catserole?

22. I just love how Bacon is perfectly curled up, with no wasted space whatsoever, all fit together like a kitteh puzzle!

23. misscrisp says:

This delectable yin yang kitteh could bring balance to the world…of furry soup, anyway.

24. metsakins says:

I generally don’t eat bacon, but that ear looks yummeh!

25. Yeah, Pam, I was amazed at the fit, too. Perfectly round.

26. Sarah Marie says:

….must…bury….face….in…..fur….. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

27. shhhhhhh dont wake the wee one!

kitten cats will find anywhere to have a good kip (nap)………
    shhhhhhhhhhhhh

28. wow, that’s a lot of bacon to be eating!

29. Oh great! My favorite kind of cereal!
    Let me grab my milk and spoon!!!

30. Normally I don’t eat mammals but I would totally stuff my face in there and snorgle myself to death…or full:)

31. michellemybelle says:

This looks just like my kiki!

I’ve met a dog named Bacon before, but never a kitty. Great name!

32. Hahaha! Best ever! That’s adorable. It doesn’t look too comfortable, but I suppose that when one’s own body provides fuzzy warmth, everything is more comfortable…

33. berthaslave says:

Sure, bacon always looks cute when it’s just lying there asleep in the pan. But when it wakes up and crawls onto your sammich with some lettuce and tomato and a nice bit of mayo, maybe a shake of salt and pepper, then you’ve got yourself some danger, mister.

And wasn’t it Herbert Hoover who promised a Bacon-cat in every pot?

34. Sammys Mom says:

delishus and nutrishus

35. what’s in the pan!?

what’s in the pan?!

it’s…BACON!!

36. Mmmmm, Bacon… perfect companion to Pancake. http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2007/11/real-time-baroo.html

37. Potpurree

38. I love cats, but I swear I dont understand the box thing, and now the cooking vessles. What is the deal??

39. Wow, it seems Bacon has a lot of twins, including my lil’ Opal Anne! I almost mistook Bacon for her, and wondered if she was working on a modeling portfolio while everyone else is at work!

40. This cat looks just like my Fiona, she would probably do the same thing too if I let her! Too funny!

41. ThreeCatNight says:

Calico stew, so tasty and sweet!

42. Bertha: I needed the giggle, thank you!

So cute kitty, all curled up with paws over eyes. My kitty does that too!

43. i love the precious “paw-over-face” action. oh she looks so soft. i want to snorgle!

44. “Im in ur bukkit, sniffin mah tocks”

45. Looks just like my Miss Gabby.

46. I just thought of something else…remember the Viking Kittens from http://www.rathergood.com? Joel Veitch has a new animation version of “The 12 Days of Christmas,” done for the “Tommy’s” UK baby charity. But then if you go to his main site, there’s something disturbing involving…hovering bacon and the Spongmonkey from the Quizno’s commercials.

(I love the Viking Kittens and the updated “12 Days” but the Spongmonkeys freak me out all over the place)

[Don't worry, it's only Blode. He can't hurt us... - Ed.]

47. It’s the thing with cats & places too small for them again! They just gotta jam themselves in there, don’t they! Hm…jam-Bacon…interesting concept.

48. Bacon! Bacon! I smelllllll BACON!

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit’s BACONNNNNNNNNN!

49. Ex-Network Geek says:

Wow. This is the most awesomest thing I have seen in ages!

50. awww how can this kit breath? all that fur… all curled up… CUTE!

51. This looks like my Lily, too! Is it possible there is only one calico cat like this in the world, and we all share her? I always suspected that Lily had a second (or third, or fourth, or fifth…) family somewhere.