Let’s get puggular, puggular

I wanna get puggularrrrrrrrrrrr

Let’s get into puggular

Image0001

Lemme hear your schnozzle talk

Your schnozzle talk

Lemme hear your schnozzle taaalk

image0003.jpg

Kathy D., let’s get animal, animal!

Comments

1. Dis a puggle? Dis not a puggle…no wai. Too kewt to be puggle.

2. love the belly wrinkles!

3. yeah, i don’t think this is a pug either…maybe a pug mix, but it looks to me more like some kind of baby red hound mix type of thing.

yeah, one of those.

still a cutie patootie, though!

4. I luf heem. Can I has?

5. I’m “hopelessly devoted” to this “magic” puppeh — “I honestly love him!”

6. Ees not pug. Ees some hound. But VEWWWY KYOOT.

7. It is a puggle, which is a cross of a pug with a beagle. They’re all the rage as “designer doggies”. I can see why, they’re adorable!

8. the belly chubbles! they kill me.

9. I hate to ask — but what song is that?

10. berthaslave!!! ;)

11. a whole generation is going, what the hell are they talking about?

12. His skin don’t fit yet.

13. Juniper Jupiter says:

I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again, folx…I just lubs tha chubs!!! Squeeee!!!! :P

14. The eye rolls!!! The moist noscicle!!! The belly roll that just screams for rubbing … The white spot that yells “KEEES MEE!!!!”

*passes out*

(BTW … the song is “Let’s Get Physical” from Olivia Newton John)

15. Wolverine Librarian says:

I bet Mr. McChubberson’s is a vizsla/lab mix. He really takes a size small, but the shop only had large dog suits. What a cutie!

16. oo this pup looks so soft!

17. sure he isnt a Rhosdeisan Ridgeback?? i used to have one and this little pupsickle is a very close likness…

18. oh and i cant spell RHODESIAN lol….

19. Am I the only one who has this complete desire to nibbles on his ears??? Or to kiss the rolls of fur on his widdle head???

20. Oh, the wrinkles, the eyebrows, the floppy ears!! You people are trying to kill me with cuteness!

21. Are you in “Xanadu”, berthaslave?

(P.S. Meg, I hate you for this.)

22. judyrb825 says:

Don’t forget the leg warmers!! This is a puggle (pug & beagle mix) – and she is too Qte!!

23. Wolverine Librarian says:

indy: I think you’re right it’s a ridgeback, but hey the little white spot threw me and you can’t see pupperton’s back.

24. How about the little splayed fingers?

25. I think this is the finest example we have yet seen of the “furbrow” phenomenon.

26. *pounce!*

Must not pounce teeny puppies… no matter how redonk the eyebrows are.

27. ThreeCatNight says:

Love dat little facey! And the little furry rolls near her hindquarters.

28. I don’t even like puppies, but I want to hug it. That is some powerful cuteness.

29. LuvBJones says:

Puggles are a beagle/pug mix. Two of the most willful, flatulent breeds known to humankind! BEWARE :D

30. Oh Sweet Lord, the wrinkled furbrow! “I can haz lovins plz?” YESYESYESYESFURBURTTEHBELLEHSMOOCHYSMOOCHYSMOOCH…GAH!!!
    Clean up on aisle 3, please…

31. EeeeeeeeEEeeeEEEEeeeeeeeee!
    Velvety chops!
    Floppular ears!

Could be a Ridgeback puppy– they have wrinkly brows.

32. *adjusts glasses*

This is definitely a puggle!

33. CoffeeCup says:

In terms of human likeness, for some reason I think this puppy looks like Turk from “Scrubs”….anyone else?

34. Doesn’t he have a Grommit-brow thing going on?

35. LOL at Meg, At the hover text..and the comments.

36. Kyra Moore says:

OMG!!! Too Cute! I cooed out loud!

37. Momof2kitties says:

Am not a dog person, but oh. my. Must kees that worried forehead!!!!!

38. er, not really a pug per se, but a pugGLE.

39. Looks like a puggle (pug/beagle) we have two!

40. I furrow my brows at you too.

41. It looks so much like my Ridgeback when it was a puppy, even has the same white spot!

Such a cootie though :)

42. nevermind the breed…look at the puppy paws, and the wee belly welly!

43. Definitely a puggle! They do look like Ridgeback puppies, though…also look a bit like Boxer puppies!

I <3 DA PUGGLEZ