“I reeeeeeeeeeeeeally love squirrels”

Can you buh-leaf these behbeh sqwerls inspired…

snuggles, originally uploaded by Bird in the Hand.

THIS REDONK TATTOO! (please see the teeny acorns in the frame)

squirrel tattoo, originally uploaded by faerygrrrl.

I don’t beelieeeeve you, Erin F.! COme on, give us some REAL evidence!

Comments

1. Wow! That’s truly amazing. That’s absolutely a piece of art.

2. I love it, but MY squirrel tatoo would have more tail action. I need more fluff.

3. That is the coolest tat I have seen in like about evar.

4. HARDCORE.

I love it! Now THAT’S the tattoo for rehabbers!

5. berthaslave says:

I’m not gonna comment until I know what part of the body that is.

6. um… those sqwerls look like they got caught in a private moment. Sheesh, close the door and turn off the lights!

7. Berthaslave, it’s someone’s back. No worries :)

(There’s a rabbit one on the other shoulder blade if you go to the flickr stream)

8. Nice!

9. Until now I’d never seen a tat that I thought: yes I want something like that on me. I LOVE it!

10. I want to poke tattoo!Squirrel’s furry belly.

11. Until now I’d never seen a tat that I thought: yes I want something like that on me. I LOVE it!

12. I LURVE the jewelry-like frame.

13. charliewabba says:

“Ah, Antoinette, ma chere – I loff you so moishe – I loff ze softest of ze furs un-daire le petite cheeeeny cheeen cheeen. I loff to bury mon nosicle in ze softest furs, I loff to…”
    “Mais, non, Alphonse, non, eet is not ze time or ze plahce for our loff! Non, Alphonse, non! Ohhhhhhh! Alphonse! Alphonse!”

14. Aww, shnuggly skwerls. And ouchie, hurty tat.

15. Aww, shnuggly skwerls. And ouchie, hurty tat.

16. I think the tat is an English red squirrel (like Beatrix Potter’s Squirrel Nutkin)(note the white breast).

there’s major turf warfare going on in england between the red squirrels and the grey skwerls (the latter having been imported from North America). the greys are winning.

17. JUST IN CASE anyone’s experiencing sudden panic — it’s Friday. For real.

18. oooh, yeah, and i LOVE the rollover. do squirrels wear business socks?

19. ThreeCatNight says:

That’s a beautiful tattoo, down to the “frame”. And those are two adorable skwerls, but they must try to control themselves! (not suitable for young viewers!)

20. But Theo… it’s FRIDAY, not Wednesday. (Also, my local radio station played business time the other day. I was laughing hysterically, and my poor wee sister who had never head it before was utterly confused).

And I just realized how very devious that squirrel looks…

21. Must have MOAR TAIL FLOOMF!

22. ACK! Someone made the evil PERMANENT!

[I take it that's not *your* shoulder, then? - Ed.]

23. “I might go to bed; I’ve got work in the morning.”
    “I know what you’re tryin’ to say, baby…”
    Fantastic rollover, amigos!
    That was the first Flight of the Conchords song I heard, and I was insta-hooked. Just like with this site!

24. Sqwirls!!! I lurves me some sqwirls! I agree with Erica–I’d want a sqwirl tat with fluffy tail action!

25. Ah HAH!!!!! More evidence Right here on Cuteoverload… That the squirrels are exercising mind control.. and taking over the world.

26. Kyra Moore says:

Nice FOTC reference! And that tattoo is maybe the best I’ve ever seen. It even beats mine!

27. Pussytoes says:

Tattoo is McSickersons. Skwerrrrrels are awesome.

28. Steaming HOT, passionate, squirrel love. Oh yes!

29. Oh my. Is this like squirrel pr0n?

30. CanadianChick says:

AAAAAAHHHHHH

SQWERLS!!! I loves me some sqwerls! I LOVE that tat. Like others, i’ve NEVER seen one I wanted before…but I want that one!

(the squirrels in our backyard that take nuts from DH’s hands will like it)

31. Oh, hardy-har. Taunt all you like, Teho– you know in your heart of hearts that the squirrel is… THE DEVIL’S FAMILIAR!

32. J. Bo — or maybe the devil’s daemon, if you’ve just been to see “The Golden Compass”.
    Mine’s a snow leopard, by the way. With a lightsaber. And a shark.

33. The tattoo… it… I… um… no. No I don’t think I’ll say anything.

34. Paul Dagnelie says:

Quite frankly, the thing that amazed me most is the flight of the concords reference. Although the tattoo is very nice!

35. I LOVE IT! I have a squirrel tat. The little guy off Ice Age, he is grand fun. Little fluff balls full of cuteness and shit!