Nestling morsel…

You might think that Sender-Inner Cristina S. is sending this behbeh in for another installemet of Cats Und Racks, but no. This very cute kitten was born on her front garden with five mo’ siblings.

Dsc034691

EXTREME KLERSE-UPS of Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-ackshons:

Dsc034731

ahnnnnnnnggggggghhhh [passing out on floor]

Comments

1. MOAR MORSEL PLEEZ!!!

2. erm… sorry, I was just over at *another* blog and I hadn’t changed language gears yet…

3. Awww!! Kitters!! I wanna kiss that forehead. What a sweet lil face.

4. Such a cute little kitteh! And travel-size for your convenience!

5. Momof2kitties says:

Must. Keese. Nosicle.

Dang. My hed keeps hitting the monitor. Guess I have to find a real kitteh to keese.

6. OH!!! A slightly peenk muzzlepouch!
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!

7. So much sweetness… that nose needs NUVINS.

I would LOVE to see pics of the siblings because this precious behbeh looks like it will be champagne-colored.

8. he’s kitten-rific

9. Oh squee!! Squeeeeee!!! Misseur Champagne McBeepnose can LIVE in my sleeve if he wants to!

10. So sweet!

Changing subject here: Are we no longer going to try and name the Shedd beluga? I need to know what name I should tell all of my Chicagoland friends and family to vote for. My vote is Iluq, which means frost, which is Meg’s last name.

11. Kate — if you’re within the valid area for that beluga-naming drive (I think it’s the over-the-air broadcast range for WMAQ?) then I’d say that’s a perfectly good idea.

Changing subject *back* now… dulce de leche swirl, anyone?

12. Itty bitty furry baby.

13. There’s something about the pink sweater that makes this extra-cute. Like it’s some yummy pastel candy-cane cat.

14. I love the fuzzy fur on his temples, my fave part on kitties. Must kiss it now.

15. metsakins says:

all I ever find in my front lawn is coffee cups and other garbage blown from the road. : (

oh and my cats! : )

16. When you’re such a bebeh kitters that your earsies haven’t moved to the top o’ your head yet… you’re ajadorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. “dulce de leche swirl, anyone?”

(eyes the puddin trebuchet)

18. A B&J flavor named “beep nose” would be spectacular. It would taste of (let’s see) kitty kisses and a hint of chocolate, maybe. My favorite flavors.

19. aahnnn

20. Natalie G. says:

OMG this is perhaps the sweetest most redonkulously precious baby cat i’ve ever seen. i’d seriously have a hard time going anywhere without packing this babe up and taking him along in a bebeh kitteh bjorn.

21. charliewabba says:

oh, the leeetle eyebrowzl dots!

22. can we have a naming contest for these bebehs??
    i vote for (the theo inspired) dulce de leche, (dulce for short). or- engelbert slaptyback.

23. I have to sort of say your words in my head sometimes to understand them, ya know? But KLERSE-UP????? SNL, right? The Target lady?? Please tell me I’m right!

24. Cassandra says:

one scoop of beep-nose please, in a waffle cone :D Must kees kitteh!

25. I want to chomp-pachuy-chomp on hees leetle hayde!

26. Cindy–

I think it’s Dr. Evil–“throw me a friggin bern here people”–she’s holding the kitteh the way he held that wonderful sphinx cat of his, Mr. Bigglesworth.

Leslie

27. HE’S GORGEOUS, SHAME WE CAN’T SEE HIS BROS AND SIS AY!! THANKS CUTE OVERLOAD

28. Yitzysmommie says:

CRISTINA S:
    moar bebeh kitty pix plz.
    Thees one is adorabuhls and keesable and I wanna see the others.

29. Yitzysmommie says:

HEY BLEH!!!
    Ya don’t hafta post, but I hope you are still enjoying the Qte, espesche thees sweet kitten. Feel better soon.
    HUGS, someone else who has been depressed b4.

30. Ahhh, so small and sweet!

31. Anne Boleyn says:

Excuse me but I think this is my kiddin that I lost in that person’s front yard. GIVE IT BACK!

32. berthaslave says:

:: assuming “comic book guy” type stance, looking down his nose, askance ::

I believe the proper flavor terminology would be “Beep Nosicle.” Thank kew.

33. Is that a Siamese? It looks like it by the points “bud” on the ears and nose. In which case I’ve already pre-emptively called Siamesies. The ears and paws are really yummy once they ripen and darken. Not to mention the tail, assuming you can catch it.

34. charliewabba says:

berthaslave, I b’leeve the beep nosicle would properly be beep nose ice cream on a stick with the crunchy chocolate coating.

35. Momof2kitties says:

I’ll take two please. No need to wrap, I’ll eat them now! mmmm, beep nosicle, my fav!

36. Oh! Such a teeny tiny sad face! I will snuggle you and all your brudders & sisters, little guy. And then we gots to find forever homes for every one of you.

37. little round head.

in my mowf.

38. Aw! He looks like a baby Pink Panther! Too cute!

39. Ah, so helpless looking! That’s gotta’ be one of the snuggliest kitty faces ever.

40. Yitzysmommie says:

AAWWWW, I wanted to SQUEE over the adorable kitten on the next video up, but the commentz have been closed. I suspect they were closed b/c of the eedjit nuffs who didn’t read the title to the video. Dammit nuffs, go away and or shut up.

41. I’ve been doing some thinking about the format of the comments, YM. I have some ideas. Haven’t heard back from Meg yet, but we’ll see.

[...have talked w/Meg now; we're considering options & will be doing some research. Vague enough for ya?]
    ;-)

42. OHHHHHHHHHHHHMIGAWD.

[keeses kitteh head]

43. I don’t think you should’ve picked it up if it was a stray..the mom might not want it anymore now that it smells like you ..

44. Why are comments closed on the above entry??

That is the first video to bring my pup (who loves to rescue kittens) RUNNING in from the other end of the apartment to find the distressed kitty. I know kitty is in good hands, tho, now I feel sorry for my pup! :D

45. acelightning says:

What a pretty little kitty! It must have some Siamese in its ancestry, because you can see where it’s going to have “points”. But even if it were 100% pure-bred alley cat, it’s still a-freakin’-dorable!

46. Yitzysmommie says:

Thanks Teho. Will we all be looking at the comments with shifty eyes now? Hehehehe…..

47. [snicker] …no, nothing like that.

48. IT is so adorable. The sweetest muzzlepouch on a kitty ever.

49. Furbabies says:

WANT! NOW!

50. And he has teh sweetest sleepy eyes ever.

51. Oh what a sweet little meezer!

52. Aww… that little face! soo sweet! I am in LOVE!

53. I love his little kitten version of Fred Flintstone five o’clock shadow in the first picture.

54. Cristina S. says:

OMG! They actually got posted! Thank you so much!!
    I think they have a Siamese background because one of the cats from my condo is a Siamese.
    I`ll let you know when I got more of these (I`ve got before more kittens on my front yard).