Why yes, I shall nibble upon thees

It looks most delectabuhls, and suits my sophisticated tastes, so indeed, I shall!

mochi_eating_carrot
Mochi eating carrot, originally uploaded by Romy87.
Excellent Flickr find, Johanna S. ;)

Comments

1. Bleee! I think we need a rule about when your ears nearly sweep the floor.

2. Lookit those ears! Smoochie smoochie smoochie!!

3. Tricia Garrett says:

He needs lotsa nosh so his body can grow to fit his head!

4. I was a little surprised when the page slowly loaded to reveal a very small body. The bunny looks like one of those trucks without the back-it’s just going to tip over!

5. Christine H says:

Aww, what a cute, dainty little bun!

6. *silence- ‘cept for head esplodin’*
    Too prosh for words!!

7. EEeeeeeeeee!!
    Where can I get a bunbun like that???

8. that bun is 100% cute parts

9. SQUEEEEEEEL

10. why i doooooooooooo believes that this fits into the “head bigger than booooody” category! omg i couldn’t breathe when i sawd teh cutenss of this bunny! SQUEE!

11. An approving bunny? What is the world coming to? Hmph, I say!

12. Yitzysmommie says:

Very Very QTE!

13. Yitzysmommie says:

Oh Noes!!! CO thinks I’m a robot! ACK!

14. Alice Shortcake says:

Ah, luvverly vegetabuhls. Just don’t invite Winston to the party…

15. dainty little feets and position! eep!

16. The. Cutest. Bunny. Ever.

I’d say it’s cute if your ears are longer than your body…

17. Lop ears! Lop ears!

18. DO your ears hang low
    do they wobble to and fro
    can you tie em in a knot
    can you tie em in a bow
    can you throw em over your shoulder
    Like a continental soldier
    Do your ears hang Low.

; )

19. Awwwwww, I wish I had gotten my bun when he was a baby. I imagine he might’ve looked like this, only with non-droopy ears. This bun is soooo cute…I’m melting into a puddle, I really am.

20. precious angel

21. That is the most adorable thing EVER. Look how long his ears are! Look how tiny his paws is!! Eeeeeee!!!

22. A bunny, are you SURE it approves? Granted, it’s nibbling, but the expression doesn’t look completely approving. Can a bun approve and disapprove at the same time?

23. Juniper Jupiter says:

Is it possible? The ears being bigger than the head, which in turn being bigger than the body??? INCONCEIVABLE!!! But cute!!!

24. Someone do an animation and make his whiskers twitch!

25. So tiny … and yet … already learning to disapprove!

26. yes juniper jupiter
    it is indeed INCONCEIVABLE!
    (yer lucky you remmeber’d yer I after E rule there.
    A++++++’s for you!)
    tis an angel no?

27. Rachel of Cyberia says:

I want to nibble on the bunneh, not the carrot.

28. bunneh’s name is MOCHI!

how cute is that?

29. I love you Meg!

Your captioninks make me wanna invite you to MY country. Take the next fligth here and i´ll buy you a great coffee. cheeees

30. Yitzysmommie: You’re a robot?!?!?!

31. OMG that looks just like my Jellybean! Only Bean’s a big boy now.

32. I’d like to point out the roundness of the nibbled end of the carrot, as if This Cutest Bun Ever were nommink in a delicate pencil-sharpener motion.

33. as Morose as it is to say, this is one of those pictures that falls into the “so cute you just wanna kill yourself because you’ll never see anythin quite as cute every again and your whole life will be a waste looking for the cuteness to top this” category

however, I know CO.com enough to expect something EVEN cuter tomorrow.

YESSSSS Head bigger than body category…and ears bigger than head too :P there’s also so MASSIVE beady eye aweshumness going on, and super-adorable pawshles.

34. That one looks like our little “Cinna Bun” when she was just a baby. She 2 years old now.

35. Dragonwings says:

Aww. That’s so cute. :) I must show my friends this.

36. Alice Shortcake says:

Time for a new category – “Paws the same size as eyes”.

37. I think I want a bunny all to myself.

38. …and such good posture!

39. berthaslave says:

Someone photoshopped a bunneh head onto a kitteh body!

[Oh har. And also har. - Ed.]
    [my pointy ends: let me show you them]
    [http://www.squidgrid.com/cute/Glossary.htm#Photoshopped ]

40. i heart bun

41. The best thing about this picture is the ever so chubby and fuzzy muzzlepowsche and whiskers or is the the bright happy looking eyes or is it the tiny little fluffy paws!

D..e..d
    of
    cute!

42. berthaslave says:

FYI and for the record, Teho, I was just kidding. This is clearly NOT photoshopped, merely the unholy alliance of one of those miniature short-legged kittehs and a prosh rabbit. Gene splicing 4-evah!!

43. oh! how is my first shot…….me nibbling on a carrot………. I hope Mum doesnt stick me in those crap shows just to make money……BOOOOOOOOO

44. Cute bunnies get hand-fed. Such posture, such long ears. That carrot does look like a sharpened pencil, like Peg pointed out. Is that his back foot or a tail?

45. Eater of Shades says:

*nibble* *nibble* *nibble*

soo tiny!!

46. uh-oh… a non-disapproving bunny! Cinnamon shall hear of this!
    (but he’s just so KAWAII!)

47. Awww, what dainty table manners!

48. acelightning says:

Oh, what a darling! Rabbits are so dainty when they eat – even when what they’re eating is a dish full of pelleted feed. They nibble-crunch each morsel in a most refined manner. And this little guy has beautiful table manners for one so young.

(Anne, that’s a rear paw. Bunny tails are short and stubby, barely visible unless the bunny chooses to show off the white underside of the “cotton tail”.)

49. That is the cutest bunny I have ever seen in my life smoochies!

50. Hy @ all!
    That’s my little baby boy Mochi! :D
    He made it from flickr to CO, not bad… :)
    There he was like 4 months old… now he’s already a year old, but still very pretty! You can find more pics of him and his girlfriend on my flickr-page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/romy87/sets/72157594422609046/
    Thanks for presenting my pic here!

51. luvinmalssomuch says:

Such a proper bunneh!

52. Gaaaaaah!! Killing me softly with his cuteness…

I miss my bunny.

53. Romy, way cute bunny photos.

54. Buns are good at the aristocratic “harrumph.”
    the rollover is “schneeble!” That just made me laugh.

55. Meep-a-loo!
    Supreme Bunny Bun!
    Are they really allowed to be that adorably preciously nuzzlelicious? Hummmm, not sure, have to check the manual.