Yo, J.Crew Holiday ’07 Art Director, nice job

Nipping on the heels of Sex, Cuteness sells! In this case, a cranberry-ivory-rollneck-sporting, gift-ribbon-snorfing PUPPEH!

Img_2664

Excellint pointer-outering, Chief Seestoi Officoi ;)

Comments

1. AuntieMame says:

I’ll have two of whatever he’s selling. (What does J.Crew even sell? Clothes?)

2. oh dear. can’t stand the puppage.

3. Can you fit a puppeh with sweater in that box? Please ship one to me, stat!

4. *heads to J Crew, hoping to get one free with purchase*

5. luvinmalssomuch says:

Awwwww! so adorable this little pup is in his jcrew striped sweater. Amazing how the stripes don’t even make him look fat.

6. Where’s the stripey pants?

7. luvinmalssomuch says:

Puppeh needs a little striped hat with a pom pom on it.

8. Ah, you J. Crew puppy youngster. I remember back when it was Clifford & Wills.

9. I’m usually not big on pet sweaters (unless they really need them, which I know can be the case), but I must admit that looks rather dashing on this one.

10. Awww he’s all ready for the winter snow storms, with his sporty sweater for a sporting dog.

11. Momof2kitties says:

Not many can carry off the horzontal stripes and manage to still look soooo dashingk!

12. Momof2kitties says:

Ummm…horizontal. Need more coffee.

13. This is by far one of the most adorable sales pitches. It does actually make me want to shop at J. Crew. Yes, they sell clothes, and shoes, and purses. Men’s wear, too. It’s top notch quality stuff.

I wonder if they’ll sell exclusive pet clothing since this pup’s got some stripes on.

14. ded ded ded from teh depths of cuteness here.

15. I saw a puppeh walking its master today, and it had on its little raincoat. LOL on the way to work.

16. angrycupcake says:

that’s a great idea for a girft tag: a puppy with a sweater and a teeny-tiny card attached.

17. angrycupcake says:

**gift.
    i’m not into grifting.

18. Okie, if that’s not what I’m getting for Christmas, I’m going to be waaaay disappointed.

19. For christmas we used to wrap stuff for my mom’s shih tzu, Me-She, and she always found them and unwrapped while we were exchanging presents.

20. Who cares about what’s in the box, I want the puppy!

21. angrycupcake,
    you could make those “girft” tags yourself, they sound cute. Maybe I’ll do some.

22. I would call that cranberry and oatmeal, but the puppy’s cute regardless.

23. I LOVE his sweater!

24. gah! check out the chubbeh on the back paw!
    Kathud!

25. Telus ads, anyone?
    This one is super cute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGpMirQakPY

26. I used to work for J. Crew; if we had cute puppies in our advertisements back then I would have enjoyed working there even more! IT’S SO CUTE.

27. Whenever I look in the LLbean catalogue mostly what I want to order are the puppehs that always seem to be demonstrating the dog beds and door mats.

28. p.s. kiragirl: i’m jealous.
    I want to see a dog in a raincoat!

29. luvinmalssomuch says:

Meg got ahead of herself we need some posts for ‘Yappy Thanksgiving’

30. best sweater ever!

31. The mouseover makes me dead of cute!

Don’t worry, li’l guy, you’ll find out soon enough! I hope it’s treats and lots of snorgles! If not, I’ll get them for you!

32. “I’ll take seven, please. No, don’t wrap them…I’m just gonna huff ‘em in the car on the way home.”

33. According to the inside of the catalog, they’ll be launching a new line called crewmutts in December. Hence the cover…

34. snoopysnake says:

I agree about those LLBean puppehs! And this one here, I want him for myself before Paris Hilton gets him and carries him in one hand everywhere she goes.

35. I work for J.Crew and they are going to launch a new crewmutts line in December…dog collars, leashes, beds, sweaters, etc. I am so excited for it, and for the ridiculous prices they will be!

36. Mrs. Catlabash says:

“Whenever I look in the LLbean catalogue mostly what I want to order are the puppehs that always seem to be demonstrating the dog beds and door mats.

catablob”

Yes! They are always the most beautiful, silky-coated babies, and perfectly matched sets! Frontgate catalog also has animal pics with ravishingly lovely dogs.

37. gimme the puppeh!!!

38. ok I’ll buy!! the puppy that is!! lol!!! so cute
    hey i think you guys will really love this new dog site! it is great!
    check it out and I hope you like it…

39. this is a super cute ad!!!
    hey you have got to see this holiday dog video!!! it is so cute and the dog is so patient!!

40. My dog loves dog sweaters! These ones are too cute at http://www.michipet.com!