Linens ‘n’ Tings Salesbun

[Brooklyn accent] Lady, we got’chur basic Fieldcrest towels right heah. [Shifty eyes] But I can see dat yous bein’ a woman of high quality yerselfs, you might prefuh d’ Egyptian cotton 1875-tread-counte variety. Am I right?

Dscf1322

Or am I right, Julie P.?

Comments

1. don’t trust this bun!

2. luvinmalssomuch says:

This white bun on burgundy makes a wonderful bathroom accessory. Want.

3. Salesbuns. They’re all the same. They just want to close the deal.

4. ThreeCatNight says:

Only if yaz wuz Bugs Bunny, could yaz appreciate de expoit opinion of dis here salespoyson. And that’s all, Doc!

5. luvinmalssomuch says:

These were the cute kitties Meg posted last week.
    They have learned to talk.

6. Can you really trust a salesman who wears guyliner?

7. That IS a lovely color combo – what thread-count is equivalent to bunny softnayss??

BTW, luvins, that newly edited cat-convo? Freakin HILARIOUS!!

8. if the egyptian cotton is as soft as you Mr. Bun, I’ll take it!!

9. I’m so glad Mr. Salesbun steered me away from PINK accessories and towels. Claret is much more soothing under the fuzzy feets.

10. Space Cowgirl says:

Awww, floof. And amusing because I just got done buying new bedding and towels therein, to quell that pad-the-nest-for-winter feeling of course. Mmm, chocolate brown microsuede duvet cover and light blue cotton sateen sheets! :D

11. That little bun just took a bath. You can tell by the wet underfur and the disapproving look in his eyes. I bet the photographer was rewarded with a thump.

12. AliceTanzer says:

Oh man, the cat conversation is fantastic.

13. and you say all the Hollywood stars use them?
    Sure Lady, Angelina, Brad, Rin Tin Tin, watsa face, Lassie…

14. it’s a baby bun!!
    also, love the cat talking translation!

15. Love the bits of brown fur (especially the ears!).

16. Momof2kitties says:

OK, I actually SNORTED watching that cat video. Scared my own kitteh! I KNEW this is how my guys talked, now I have proof. Too freakin’ hilarious. Need a nap to recover now.

17. Momof2kitties says:

Oh. And the bun? WAY qte. I’ll take 2, please. Gift wrapped.

18. If I listened to every sales pitch my buns tried to get me to go along with, I’d be living in a house full of carpets. Actually, I do seem to have a few extra carpets in storage… hmm…correlation?

19. Bun-tacular salesbun wants you to know that you deserve the very best for your bunny so get the egyptian thread count. You and your bunny won’t regret it.

20. coffee cup obviously you have been pwnd by your bunny’s cute

21. yankeebird says:

Luvinmals, fantastic! Did you submit it to Meg to have her post it? (I’m the one that submitted the original and I still find myself watching it occasionally.)

I love when he says “Act like a cat” and then goes “Meow”. I totally imagine my two cats acting like this, just in girlier voices.

Great find!

22. Animalphiles Annie says:

Okay, I snorted AND laughed out loud over that cat vid and now co-workers are looking at me askance.

Oh, and cute bunneh!

23. OMG! The cats talking is the best!!!! So that’s what they were saying! I hope they got their treats!!!

24. luvinmalssomuch says:

Yankeebird I have no idea how to submit to Meg. You can if you would like to.

[I post this link with luv, Luvins... - Ed.]
    ;-)

25. why aren’t there ever any buns in my towels?

wait, that didn’t sound right.

26. OMG i am crying from laughing at the translated kitten vid!!!!! someone get meg, stat!

27. Towels don’t have thread counts… (LNT employee tockin there)

28. K — oh sure they do; anything *woven* has a thread count. But the thread count for a towel is gonna be way smaller than that of, say, a really nice cotton bedsheet, so it wouldn’t make marketing sense to advertise it. Who’d want a towel with a high thread count, anyway? (Maybe someone who hand-dries a lot of fine china?)

29. luvinmalssomuch says:

Awwww Ed (T) you’re so sweet. Thanks.

30. luvinmalssomuch says:

I sent to Meg hope she posts.

31. yankeebird says:

The screencap of how to submit to Meg made me LOL.

I hope we see it posted.

32. Another Angela says:

The comments are better than the post! LOVE the talking kitties, and love your screenshot Theo!

33. Christine H says:

I thought the “submit to Meg” link was going to end up being dirty :P.

34. Christine H — for the record, I don’t have any links that allow you to “submit to Mistress Meg.”

35. Another Angela says:

Comments just keep getting better.

36. I can’t tell if that was earnest or sarcastic, Another Angela… buuuuut it works either way.

37. acelightning says:

No towels, no matter how soft and fluffy they are, can possibly be as soft and fluffy as a soft, fluffy baby bunnikins. (Especially if the bunny is fresh out of the wash.) And a bunny is a lot cuter than a towel, any time.

38. Another Angela says:

Earnest!

39. Hey I recognize that bunny he sold me a twenty dollar Rolex that doesn’t work!

Where do I go to file a complaint about this?

40. Comma bunny is gramatically correct. :P

41. A panda walks into a bar. He orders a sandwich, eats it, then draws a gun and fires a shot in the air. He turns to leave. The waiter calls after him and says, “Why did you do that?” The panda tosses a badly-punctuated wildlife manual over his shoulder. “I’m a panda,” he says. “Look it up.” The waiter reads the entry for “Panda.”
    “Large, black-and-white bearlike mammal, native to China. Eats, shoots, and leaves.”

42. BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH BUNNEH