Tino and Dutchie fall off the wagon again

This is like TWO DAYS after their Caturday bender People, and these kittehs are STILL hungover.

Please note:
1. Lack of privacy-tails/total spread-eagledness
2. Scratching post ignored for chair back during late-night scratchfest
3. Stereo still blasting The Who on repeat
4. Nip stashed under the area rug…

Kittyhangover

Tsk, tsk, Einav K. And I thought your kittehs could party.

Comments

1. Cute or…?

2. …actually, in the midst of this squalor and debauchery, I seem to detect a faint rainbow of beauty and hope.

3. OMGWTF!!!! those cats have been poysinned!!! Somebunny call 911!!!!

4. I am the parent of two nip heads as well..

*shaking head*

Very sad.

5. Teho, I noticed that too! ‘Tis pretty awesome! I bet just out that window are those smiley face birds!

6. Beth covered in cat hair says:

They are like twins in every way! A family that parties together, stays together. At least with their fluffiness we aren’t being “flashed” in any way.

7. More advertisement for Live Like a Cat Day!

8. luvinmalssomuch says:

Three Dog Night lyrics – Mama Told Me (Not to Come)

Want some whiskey in your water
    Sugar in your tea
    What’s all these crazy questions they askin’ me
    This is the craziest party there could ever be
    Don’t turn on the lights, ’cause I don’t want to see

Mama told me not to come
    Mama told me not to come
    That ain’t the way to have fun, no

Open up the window
    Let some air into this room
    I think I’m almost chokin’
    From the smell of stale perfume

And that cigarette you’re smoking
    ‘Bout scared me half to death
    Open up the window, sucker
    Let me catch my breath

[Refrain]
    Mama told me not to come
    Mama told me not to come
    She said, that ain’t the way to have fun, son
    That ain’t the way to have fun, son

The radio is blastin’
    Someone’s knocking at the door
    I’m lookin’ at my girlfriend
    She’s passed out on the floor

I seen so many things
    I ain’t never seen before
    Don’t know what it is
    I don’t wanna see no more

9. Those cats completely own that house.

10. “Mama told me not to come” was written by Randy Newman, I believe.

11. I have totally lived in that house – cats – flooped everywhere – cat toys haphazardly thrown everywhere – shoes tossed in the middle of the floor – chairs trashed – cats flooped everywhere –

I can dig it.

12. luvinmalssomuch says:

Theresa, You are Smarter than a Fifth Grader you will now move to the $5000.00 question.
    ‘Who’s house did this party take place in?’
    *******I dunno just asking*

13. Wait.

Cats get *divorced* ??

14. luvinmalssomuch says:

Stupider than usual look on my face, Whaaaaa? Teho

15. Check out the hovertext, Luvins.

16. This is a familiar scene. I can just imagine the hidden droolio action that’s prolly goin’ on.

17. luvinmalssomuch says:

Thanks Teho. Hmmmmmmm

18. Say Hello to Felix and Oscar.

19. Wow. Wow. This is, like, my house every.single.day.

Its a caternity house.

20. I see the rainbow too!

21. Are those Maine Coonies? Mine sleeps just like that, spread-eagle, zonked out.

22. Mygawd – wha happened to those kittehs?!?

23. My ex (still good friends) refers to a situation like this as, “Someone set off a cat bomb. There’s shrapnel everywhere.”

24. LOL … this picture is hilarious!! Love that the cats are just sleeping anywhere they please!

25. Stoned again …

26. Must be a Maine Coon thing to sleep all exposed yet not exposed. They’re taking advantage of all that fluff. My Maine Soon sleeps belly up all the time.

27. herpantsness says:

That’s what happens when you name your cat Dutchie. I’m really hoping he’s on the left-hand side.

28. Whenever I see a home like this, I wonder where the human servants quarters are. This home is clearly owned, inhabited, and decorated by felines.

29. that picture made me laugh out LOud, that was something I needed today.

That house is Owned by cats rented by humans..lol

30. My Maine Coon does this too. We call it “centerfold kitty” in my house.

31. Aww, my kitty Ivan does this, too! (Well, they all do it, but Ivan especially: http://flickr.com/photos/73907478@N00/820144116/in/set-1192196/ ) Privacy tail optional.

32. daleywhaley says:

wait.. is this really just one cat!!? doesn’t anyone notice how they are lying exactly the same!!? smoke and mirrors. eeerie. nice jorb!

33. Please tell me that one of them is named The Dude.

34. Yes, my Maine Coon does this too… I love to rub his fluffy, defenseless belleh

35. Ah, they look like my dear beloved late Willie. I miss him so much. Sniff.

36. Momof2kitties says:

OMG. There are no words for this kind of digraceful behavior. These kittehs need a 12 step program. Stat.

37. One too many keg stands…. does it every time

38. Damn! And I thought I was bad when it came to Goldschlager…

39. berthaslave says:

Definitely matchingks!

More waking-up dialogue:

“Dude, what happened last night?”

“I don’t know, I was totally nipped.”

“Hey, uh…did we, uh, both chew the mouse at the same time?”

“No way, man, I mean, I don’t think so….”

“And when did the girls leave, exactly?”

“Uh….”

(Pause)

“Let’s get breakfast…I think there’s some Taco Bell left….”

40. Yitzysmommie says:

This soo looks like my college apartment, completed with CUI…..(Cats Under the Influence).

41. It is freaky how much those cats look like my two boys, who also frequently sleep spread-eagled. Could it be a genetic trait specific to brown stripy kitties?

42. Nicolletta says:

Floofy bellehs, rip for snorgling! *dives in and immediately hacks up hairball but it’s so worth it*

43. I am enjoying the mutilated chair that the owners have decided to put the scratching post in front of (too late) because the kittehs own the house! It looks like there is a pair of shoes and a missing person, maybe stuffed under the chair?

44. I wonder how much THIS month’s cell phone bill will be. Ha ha.

45. Cat paradise!

46. It’s kind of a pet peeve of mine when people see large longhaired flerfy kitteh, especially tabbies, and go ZOMGMAINECOON (because half the time they’re not), but in this case they could very well be – they’ve got the tufty ears and I think I see tufty snowshoe paws too, although it’s hard to tell from that disgracefully comfortable angle…

47. this is what it looks like at my place — divided by two!

48. SUCH FLUFFS! FLUFF OVERLOAD! I WANT TO KISS THE TUMTUMS!!!

49. d’oh! i meant to say at my place, it looks like this, divided by two. as in, i only have ONE floffy belleh kitteh. would that i had 4!

50. LMAO, Berthaslave, are they SURE there were girls?

51. OMGROFL. Can’t. Stop. Laughing at these FratCats.

52. That is soooo funny. What a party, ey?

They look like my *Golden Shaded Persian* kitty Janelle actually. I don´t think they´re Maine Coons like everyone says…

53. circuscake says:

oh, yeah- i wanna party with these two…but i don’t really understand the whole catnip thing- i mean, i’ve drank the tea and….nuthin’

54. ThreeCatNight says:

They give new meaning to the term “Party Animals”!

55. what is so weird is that the more I examine this picture – I had that chair, complete with clawings, that kind of scratching box – the pink poke the kitten in the gut thing, the nip-mouse and the scratching post as well as stuff shoved under a chair. It could be a picture of my house long ago.

Freaky man

56. Um, i really needs me some hard core snorgling at this point. I’m about to snorgle my screen. *bonks nose* ouch!

57. it is very difficult for me to see such snorgability and not be able to snorgle the snorgleness. i wish CO could be in snorglevision. what a couple of massive floofypusses!!! gorgeous.

58. mmmmmm…so lazyyyyy

59. hey, anybody with floofy cats have any advice on what do do about…erm…poopy-butt?

60. Yuck! Clean your house!

61. Rica — if these two are anything like *our* cats, it won’t matter how many times you tell them to. They really seem to like it that way.

62. The sad thing is, this is the most intact corner of the house after the cat rampage of the night before.

63. hygiene is so overrated anyways

64. princesscathy says:

I think these are maine coons, my maine coon does the same exact thing, airing out the balls. as far as “poopy butt” we trim the hair around that area and he eats pro plan indoor cat formula and that seems to take care of it.

65. Tino and Dutchie's Mom says:

Wow, I am so glad ya’ll enjoy this pic as much as we did. For the record, yes, they are Maine Coons. And this is what happened when they were under the catsitting auspices of my friend. They wielded their fluff power and took the thrown…and then shredded the thrown to oblivion.