THIS JUST IN: A lovebird in bed

C’mere, Behbeh!!!

[Barry White cranking, claw beckoning]

B9ecfd13d2e1478c819f033a868d1f64_2

Wooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Nice find on BirdChannel, Catherine C.

Comments

1. OMG!

He looks so happy, too!

2. awww!! cutie patootie!!

3. Meg, this is simply the best Monday evah ! Thank you thank you thank you. You rock.

4. Well……… he ain’t a Lovebird for nuttin’ ya know!

Redonk is the word!

5. luvinmalssomuch says:

I agree Best Monday Evah.
    Just adorable.

6. Aha!! I was right – that IS a My Little Pony bed!! I had to check on the website…ha! The Loveboid sure looks comfterbuhls :-)

7. You better just keep covered up ther love bird we don’t need to see anything …………lol

8. Renee in Texas says:

Wow. Today has been…
    SPLODE

9. Lervebird!

10. Aaaaaawwwwwww!!!!

11. Momof2kitties says:

How the #*$& do you get a bird to stay like that?

12. How is this even possible?!

13. I think I hear Barry White in the background.

14. charliewabba says:

Oooh, he’s definitely got the come-hither look going on.

15. berthaslave says:

Call me unromantic, but my first thought was that birdeh was sickee and trying to get rid of the birdeh flu. That bed looks more like a single.

16. Isn’t it cute how some animals will totally put up with the “dolly in the carriage” routine that little ones love to play? He’s definitely lookin’ for some company in there tho’! ;-)

17. I’ve had lovebirds, and I could NEVER have gotten them into a bed like that. Mine DIDN’T like to be dollies. ;)

18. omg, that is sooooooooo redonk. love it

19. My Dutch Blue girl would like to meet this handsome Peach Face guy!!!

20. Is that a swing out seed dish off to the right attached to the bed? That Cera has got it goin’ on!! woah!

21. I think a little bit of RCF leaked over into Monday Night.

“Never never gonna give you up,
    “I’m never ever gonna stop…”

22. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, gasp, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! Theo, you are the best! Birdeh is all “heh bebbeh, you thinkin’ what I’m thinkin'”

Oh, I just love it.

23. One of the best days EVAR for teh qte.

*happy sigh*

24. I love how he color-coordinated his bed linens with his plumage.

Tim Gunn would approve. Down to the frilly eyelets on the pillow cases.

25. “Bay-aybee, I got sick this morning…
    A sea was storming (inside of me)
    Bay-aybee, I think I’m capsizing,
    The waves are rising and rising –
    And when I get that feeling …”

26. “The ladies call me Supa Fly.”

27. Theo, you rock!

28. Come in here and I’ll ruffle your plumage.

29. ThreeCatNight says:

“‘Allo mon cherie. Ah am waiting here for you in mon boudoir. Very fetching, no?”

30. berthaslace,
    when in a single, one bird must be on top, then switcheroo

31. how is this even possible? can it get more redonkly cute than this?

32. This sweetie doesn’t waste any time, does he? “Come here, lil darlin’ and share my bed with me!”

33. Sweet little birdie, I love you!

34. Heehee! How tiny is that bed?