Soooooooo comfortuhbuhls

Kitteh 1: Dude, pass me my sequined eye shades.

150307a

Kitteh 2: Nyerhe.

150307b

Kitteh 1: Come on you’re closer to them, and it’s bright in herrrr

150307a

Kitteh 2: Nyerhe.

150307b

Kitteh 1: I shall never speak to thee againzzzz

150307a

Posh Yarn UK—um, I think it’s more like PROSH Yarn.

Comments

1. Yes, my name is really Cricket says:

I want to crawl into that soft homespul yarn and nap with the kittens… Ah bleeneriffic!

2. I really wish I were sleeping with them right now!

3. meg, you are awesome. awesome, i say.

thanks for ALWAYS pwning the captions/hovertext…you always make me giggzzzzzzzzzz

4. So soft and comftubles.

5. tracyFlick says:

Your best writing yet, Meg.

6. All I have to say is that I’m jealous of those kittehs… *sigh*

7. You folks have me so well-trained that I had to ask the googles if ‘150307a’ was some sort of 7334-speak. Guess not.

Sign me up for kitteh-n-yarn rental. Do they do office calls? I’ve got some great cardboard boxes here.

8. Almost fell out of my chair @ the commentary! Then I read the hovers……THUD!

9. Looks like a nice candidate for Live Like a Cat Day

10. berthaslave says:

Where’s the wide shot where we see BOTH kittehs snuggled up in the yarn? Can’t we demand the C.O.W.S.?

11. Indrifan — fixt. Hehe.

(oh… and it’s “13375p34k”)
    ;-)

12. ThreeCatNight says:

Where can I purchase this item, and do I have a choice of kittehs that go with it? Is it true that they call it “Kitteh Knit”, the yarn that cats love? Inquiring minds want to know.

13. Where DO you get that yarn with the kitty inclusions?

14. WOw none of my sweaters come with kittehs knitted in them!!

15. As a knitter, spinner, and cat-mom, I approve these pictures 100%. Kitties around the world, come see my boxes of yarn. You’re invited to just climb on in.

16. WOW. I am speechless. And going to lie down on the daybed with my catboyz.

17. aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! i’m dumbfounded by the cuteness! aaaaah!!!!! sweet sweet kittehs so happeh in the yarnage. awwwwww.

18. luvinmalssomuch says:

Just Precious.

19. Whoever writes all those comments, are, AMAZING! haha =)

20. Will.i.am — this one was all Meg, top to bottom (except for the hovertext in the last photo, which was me).

21. Awww…. i’ve melted! :)

22. I wonder how long those items will remain woven together with those to pittehs a snorgled in so good.

23. Kittens in yarn.

My GOD do I love this site.

24. Momof2kitties says:

I double dog dare anyone to look at those pictures and not go “Awwwwwwww”. Go ahead. Try it. It cannot be done.

25. Oh, two of my favorite things, cat and yarn.

26. Yitzysmommie says:

Oh, I so wanna be there with the kitters.
    You see, we’re coming down with colds in our house (both work in medical) AND I’m in process of trying to apply online to grad school (a process which Yitzy interrupted) and ssssooo, instead of feeling sick & doing all that I would like to retire to the yarn box (with Yitzy) and just snooze like these tooze.

27. Oh kitty babies, don’t chew, puhleeze don’t chew the wond’rous fiber of deth =(

28. Wow. That is some CLEAN yarn. ;)

29. They look like they’re being sucked down into the quicksand. Quicksand of Qte that is.

30. Thanks Michelle for sending this in.
    Oh no Meg thank you! It was several months ago I understand :-)

31. On these dark wet winter mornings, that’s where I long to be.

32. I want to see what happened when they tried to take the kitties out of the yarn. I imagine “tangle” doesn’t cover it.