Smile flock

OK, People, get out the harp musak, because this is a doooozie!

I know, this is the type of image your Aunt Joyce sends you (just kidding Aunt Joyce) and you tilt your head and go: "Ahnngggh."

Pic06270

Hailey G., in about 2 seconds, they’re gonna look like a frown, non?

Comments

1. Proof positive that God loves his little children. This is good. A happy hopeful act of nature…..and adorable too!

2. charliewabba says:

AAaagggghhhh! A bleening smiley face in the sky!

3. charliewabba says:

opps. not bleen. Dang, you peeps are fast.

4. a friggin flyin smile!

: )

5. charliewabba says:

oh, bugmom – it was you. I should’a known.

6. Amazing photography! Great shot.

7. also proof positive God has a sense of humor…. a smile in flight….wow!!!

8. It’s not just smiling it has princess di eyes too.

9. I’m guessing it is really PhotoShopped. I can do that!

If it wasn’t, apologies to the photog.

10. luvinmalssomuch says:

Awesome photography. Great capture.
    Georgia, You took the words right out of my mouth.

11. I think I’m gonna have to use this for my desktop. Too cool!

12. I ‘unno … it’s kinda freakin me out. Am I the only one?

13. Things in my life have not been going very well lately (LOTS of reasons, but in particular, one of my cats has pretty severe asthma and we’re having a hard time getting it under control, and my other cat is too aggressive so we’re having a very hard time getting them together — so any prayers anyone wants to say to God/Goddess/Creator/Deity/Universe or whatever your belief system views as the good in creation, my boyfriend and I and Summer and Benny the cats would VERY much appreciate. Thank you. Sorry for the slight threadjack, but we really need all the prayers we can get, even though I’m sorta agnostic).

That said, this photo really does help. :) Lovely photo, and God or whatever does tend to have me see these things when I need to. :)

14. yeah – freakin’ me out a little bit, but pretty cool.

15. Unfortunately, it looks (in my opinion) photoshoped. I used this pic as my desktop photo and quickly saw the pixels surrounding the birds.

Even though, I still LOVE the pic!

16. OMG! This is too cool! I hope it’s a real photo and not photoshopped, because that makes it even cooler. Proof positive that God exists and wants us to be happy!

LimeyG…I know what you mean though, it is a little freaky.

Rumi…I’ll definately say a prayer that everything works out for the best for you and your family (kitties included)

CO is definately the best place to come when you need a pick-me-up. It’s gotten me through a lot of tough days.
    Thanks CO!

17. there are pixels around the trees too. i think it’s just not a great quality file.

18. Yep, my mom sent me this the other day ;-)

19. My aunt Joyce is right next to me! 0_o
    Cool picture though, LOL!

20. berthaslave says:

I see photos on CO all the time that prove to me that God exists, so whether or not this is photoshopped (I’d bet dollars to donuts it is) is irrelevant. If it makes people happy, then coo.

21. Charliewabba! I’m Quick Draw McGraw lately!!! Sorries to take your bleens! :(

Rumi, I will say a prayer for you and your family. No matter what you believe I think it helps to know there is somewhere you can go to get hope or good feelings from other peeps.

Thank you Meg and Theo for giving us all that :) <3

22. I had to share this with http://birdlovers.livejournal.com because it’s cute, though I don’t quite get how it’s proof of God.

It’s cute, and it’s birds. :)

23. Berthaslave….exactly what I was thinkin’! :)

24. Thanks so much, {{{{{Noelle}}}}} and {{{{{bugmom}}}}}. :)

25. i did in fact just get this from my aunt this morning.

huh.

26. Creepy. I swear to god, my aunt joyce really did send this to me already. WHOA.

27. >

Well then, I must be mistaken. Great shot. I’ve shown it to everyone in my office and they all love this shot! It’s nature smiling at us!

28. There are no words. This is too cool.

29. This is sweet!
    Oh, and I really do have an Aunt Joyce who sends out all sorts of fun forwarded emails! Crazy!

30. I’m in the “kinda creepy” camp.

31. girlnextdoortn says:

My aunt Joyce hasn’t sent this to me yet. :(

32. You’d better send it to *her* then, and right quick-like too.

33. actually I DID get it from my great aunt in law Joyce

34. Yitzysmommie says:

stheriously cool. I choose to believe it’s not PS’d.

35. Quite lovely and serene. However, proof of god would be if all the birds formed a picture of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

36. My Aunt Joyce really DOES send pictures like that to me!

37. With all the Aunt Joyce comments going on, I’m beginning to wonder if I’ve got a bunch of cousins on this thread. If so, your Aunt Joyce is my Mom! :)

See y’all at the family reunion in December! ;)

38. Rumi, my thoughts and hopes are with you and your cats!

As for the pic… just hilarious. One in a million shots right there.

39. Heh! Great timing!

40. wow…there’s a lot of aunt joyce’s out there.

41. Hahahaha! AWesome! Great shot!

42. circuscake says:

rumi- have you seen this yet? ((good thoughts your way))

as for the photo- i wish someone would make it ‘animated’ so the wings moved up and down between frown and smile…

43. circuscake says:

oops! here’s a link for purchasing in the U.S. (if you are here?)

44. omg i have an aunt joyce too! second removed or something, but still.

aunt joyces of the world, unite!

45. I have no Aunt Joyce *weeps hysterically*

46. I have a MIL Joyce – anyone is free to have her ;)

I would like to think it’s not shopped. :D IT’s kind of sweet.

47. Hey Sweet Niece Mara!

Thanks for sending this to me. It made my day!

Love you,
    Aunt Joyce

48. It was too cute to pass up Aunt Joyce!

Hugs and Kisses,