Princess Di eyes—nailed!

I’m facing down and gazing up, Poindexter, so don’t even THINK of opening with that pathetic sawtooth-pawn gambit you’re so fond of.

Kitteh_eyes

Bobby Fischer?  shyah… keep looking.

It was quite tempting to categorize this Cats ‘n’ Rooks™, Tracy R.

Comments

1. I ghost-wrote this one, by the way, and lemme tellya, the puns just wouldn’t stop… Chessire Cat, anyone?
    ;)

2. What a disapproving kitteh.

*slowly backs away*

3. luvinmalssomuch says:

Ummmm kitty, Who p*ssed in your catnip this morning?
    Atttttitttude!

4. Heheh… when my kitty gets this look on her face, I usually scoop her up and give her hugs and kisses. Sometimes she squawks, but most of the time she starts purring.

5. Grandmaster Kitteh just needs a real challenge, that’s all.

6. he pawnd the board didn’t he.

7. Kitty disapproves of your opening gambit.

8. ROFL — Annie, you win the internets. Or at least some of it. :)

9. princess di eyes, I dunno.
    She usually had this sort of
    “please like me” expression.
    And, well, that is not how I would describe the expression on this kitteh.
    I do love me some Himmies!

10. Momof2kitties says:

Yeah, h/she lures you in with the fluffulence, then, just when you get close…Bam! Out comes the devilcat. I live with one of those!

11. look I may be a rook-ee at making puns but that kitty still loks disapproving to me.

12. Hmm… I think the kitty just looks bored. :)

13. Kitty is studying her opponent looking for tells.

14. Angela P kitty is not bored Kitty is Board. ; )

15. Yes, my name is really Cricket says:

What a beautiful kitty!

16. Teho’s Cheshire Cat comment makes me think he’s read the Thursday Next books. Maybe not, but methinks so.

17. Renee in Texas says:

“Cats and Rooks”
    BRAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAHAA!!!

18. berthaslave says:

That kitteh just belongs in a library. Guardin’ the knowledge.

19. Animalphiles Annie says:

Oooohhh.. I just love Thursday Next – and her pet DoDo bird. This kitteh would definitely approve of Jasper Fforde.

20. Kitty:”I disapprove of your movie selection. You never heard of Netflix, eh?”

21. marsheeeee says:

So when are we going to create a “Princess Di eyes” cat-(no pun intended)egory?

22. Senor Grumpypants needs some luvin’.

23. You will bow in my presence.

24. Is it just me, or does this kitteh look like WINSTON?

25. Almost, Mama Kat, but Chess Kitty isn’t *quite* as Churchill-esque.

26. ok……i’ll let you take one more piccy……after that……..you will know the wrath.

27. i have a cat just like this fluffy guy and it angers me to no end when people tell me he looks pissed off. that cat’s not pissed at all. he’s just bored or tired.