The baby-est of chipmonnnks takes the tiniest of bites

[Mini chipmonnnk salts Dandelion head]

Mmm, delectabuhls!

Baby_eat_02

Speaking of delectabuhls, can you believe those TINY, chompable ears, Richard N.?

Comments

1. he’s bleeny tiny

2. he or she is so new to the world does not even realize the ear fold is not right yet. Very prosh little one.

3. P. Erasmus says:
  4. guineapiggin9 says:

AHHHHHHH!!! His little ears are so cute!! I just want to nibble them off!!

5. oh my gosh… those eyes… oh my…

6. Yitzysmommie says:

It’s his leetle hands and wunnerful whiskers I’m happy to see.

7. I have no idea why but I want to swaddle that bebeh in a sweater.

8. in NH the thing its eating is caller ‘sorel’ its leaves are shaped like hearts or clover and they are very sour. the bud that its eating is the sourest part…. i LOVED eating them as a kid……

can i keep heem?

9. Cavvie and Sapphie's mommie says:

I think we need a nom nom nom category. McNomersons!!!!!

10. He looks kind of like he’s wet. But oh so prosh.

11. I’m with you, Kar. I want to put a tiny watch cap on his head. And a sweater.

12. Oh.My.Gosh! SOOOO cute.

13. Mr. Adrian ChipMonk is nibbling two dandelion heads, to make sure they’re the same size.

14. that little fuzzy part in the middle of his ear is killing me!

15. I never knew Richard Nixon like snuggly skqerls.

And also – HIS HEAD IS BIGGER THAN HIS WHOLE BODY OMG!CUTE!DEAD!!!!!

16. berthaslave says:

That’s Chip…where’s Dale???

17. Och! He hasna grewn into his hed yet.

18. OMG! He’s so newborn that his fur is still wet!!!

19. Enormous head.

20. snoopysnake says:

New Scott’s all-natural dandelion eaters. I’ll take twelve dozen for my lawn next spring, please.

21. Please note the ear to head ratio; a very important factor of cuteness! (Falls over ded from cuteness, but quietly so as not to startle babeh ‘munk).

22. awwwwwwwww

23. he looks like the baby cousin of the overdramatic prairie dog

24. Juniper Jupiter says:

I agree!OM NOM NOM NOM category!!! But this little guy is so tiny, he’s do the wee li’l minch minch minch(too tiny to even do munch munch munch)!

Squeee!!

25. Tricia Garrett says:

Ahhh! I guess he’ll eventually grow into the full sized eyes and nose?

26. luvinmalssomuch says:

nomnomnom such lil ears paws, soooo adorable.

27. “Ah yes, but where to go next? Decisions, decisions.”

He looks more like he’s stroking his tiny invisible beard, to me.