I’m sorry, but I must eat you now

Too bad. Another kitteh gets chomped upon, unsuspectingly, by his own volunteer kitteh feeder.

[shrugs shoulders] It’s gonna happen.

Bleen

Don’t spoil yer dinner, Nima P. Only a small nibble. ;)

Comments

1. Love wow the kitteh is all looking in his mouth like “wut is tis now?”

2. awww kitteh just has this face like ‘get it over with quick, please?’

3. Oops. I meant “how” not “wow”

4. AWw kittn krunchies. yum yumm where can I get some

5. LunaKitteh says:

Dang, Candace, yaz all Firsteeee… sigh.. kitteh is laik lukin’ laik.. r u rilly gunna do dis…ta mai cute liddle face…???

6. back off wiff the teefies there big guy.
    numm numms only dude
    (just like a guy . am i right ladies?)

7. Darn teenagers and their myspace pics. ;)

My favorite part is the kitteh looking at his mouth. He is unsure of what is happeningks. :P

8. fish eye no miko says:

No, no, the kitty is a dentist… “I think you’re ok. Just make sure you keep brushing those back teeth really and you’ll be fine.”

9. acelightning says:

The guy is unshaven and has white paint smeared on his hands – I’d *love* to know the story behind this. Pretty little kitten, though.

10. Space Cowgirl says:

The kitten looks completely trusting to me. I aww’d. :)

11. Rachel of Cyberia says:

Kitteh heads are an excellent source of vitamin C. Stay healthy this flu season!

12. kitteh sez “I can has some tuna feesh sammich too? I sees it in there”

13. Kitteh has the shifty eyes look.

14. Cat scan reveals that Bob’s tonsils really do need to be removed.

15. ShelleyTambo says:

I say, when you’re gonna do it, go all the way: http://www.flickr.com/photos/buhtterfly/238752129/in/set-72157594276755373/

16. i swear this kit is the exact copy of the one sitting in my lap right now. i was like, who’s the guy eating my baby!? and how did he get in my apartment?

17. This look kazackly like my bebe kitteh! I keeps wanting to put her little feets in my mouf, but I knows where they’s been…

18. Cauliflower says:

Heeeellllpppp Meeeeeeeeee….

I could help of thinking of the voice of “The Fly” when I saw this…or maybe it would better to say…

Dooon’t eeeeaaatttt mmmmeeeee….

That would be from Honey I Shrunk the Kids

19. Awwwwww. Lookit his cute widdly hayd!

20. Cauliflower says:

Yep, looks like we’re going to have to take those tonsils out. When should I schedule you in for an appointment?

21. asahishimbun says:

Did anyone else notice Javi’s last 2 hamster children are now gone at baruchito.com?

22. NOOOOOOO! DON’T EAT TEH KITTY! he is too cute!

23. Poor Kitty rolls eyes and says:
    Do we really have to pose like this for the photo? Your breath stinks!

24. Next, in the further adventures of Dr. Kitteh, D.D.S. (Doctor of Diminutive Snorgs:

“The Feline Inspects Canines”
    “A Tabbie Discovers Tarter”

25. awwww…. DON’T HURT THE KITTY PLEASE IT’S SO HELPLESS….. POOR THING AWWWW…. YOU’RE GOING TO MAKE ME CRY YOU SHOULD NEVER POST PICS LIKE THAT ON THE NET FOR ANIMAL LOVERS LIKE ME TO SEE….

26. Teee Heee Meg that Rollover is funny. (cause I know Teho would NEVER put that one on a roll over/hover test. )

[you're not wrong... - Ed.]

27. Kitty looks like they want to play with the would-be eater’s tonsils to me. :) Go for it kitty!! ;)

28. Juniper Jupiter says:

Rachel of Cyberia is right, kittens will prevent scurvy, too, ya landlubbers, ARRRRRGH!!!

And the guy in the pic is right, too…kitling is too cute NOT to EATT…OM NOM NOM NOM!!!!

29. Its like when you open a Drawer in the kitchen or bathroom, and the cat has to know whats inside.
    I am sure thats whats going on with the kitty here

As for the guy – don’t eat the kitty — kiss the kitty !

30. He lubs dis kitteh…you can see in the gentle way his hand is holding kitteh and his teef are nowhere neah da bebeh’s head.
    I can almost see little neck fur moving wit da purrin.
    Picture made me happy

31. Kitteh Dentist: Right nurse an aclusion on the third a buckle on sixth…

32. My dad used to do stuff like this and soft kronsh cats ears sneakily! He blamed the kitty infestion of our home on my mum but we all all knew the truth oh yes.

33. Here I come to save the daaayyyy…..

I’ll rescue kitty citizen!

(grabs kitteh and runs, nomming nomming in secret hideaway)

34. Yes, looks like we’re going to have to take those tonsils out. When should I schedule you in for an appointment????

35. hi acelightning,
    that’s my husband in the picture and the story… well it was just a typical weekend – hairy, painty and full of kittens

36. I is not tasty or nootrishus!

PS look at those toofies. They has to come out.

37. Yitzysmommie says:

No No No, browngrl’s hubby – you are supposed to soft kronsche the earses, not the head!
    Love the pic, thx for the grins.

38. Oh, noes! Kitteh feeder is supposed to feed the kittehs, not to feed ON them!

Nom nom nom….

39. Eater of Shades says:

nom nom nom nom nom

40. nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom Spam baked beans and nom

41. I want to see the *next* photo where the kitten bites his lip and goes for his tongue with mini-claws.

42. You’re doing it wrong! You start with the ears…and save the sweet little nose for dessert. Seriously, don’t you know anything?!

43. You cannot do this with my Gabby kitteh…she will just about gag you with her head, trying to stick her nose in your mouf so she can smell your bref…

That is one adorable kitteh in the pic!!

44. Oh, and I’m sure browngrl will agree with me on this: there is just SOMETHING about guys who are willing to cuddle kittehs. I have a photo of my hubby bottle-feeding Philo kitteh. Hubby is unshaven, has a baseball cap backwards on his head, and Philo at the time of this picture was still small enough to fit in one hand. Teeny tiny paws are reaching for the bottle. This photo just spikes my estrogen levels every time I see it. I am overcome with the Awwwwwwwwwwwww.

45. Space Cowgirl says:

Argh, just look at the way his big ol’ hand ever-so-gently cradles the kitteh’s butt. I just died.

46. This is your husband.

This is your husband huffing kittens.

Any questions? *arch eyebrow*

47. berthaslave says:

Mmmm….kitteh face….nom nom nom nom nom watch the teef nom nom nom nom

48. OK Theo, you got me with that one. “But I don’t like spam!”

49. Alice Shortcake says:

I can see cavities?

50. ThreeCatNight says:

Kitteh is thinking, there’s some SERIOUS dental expenses Bob’ll be dealing with in the near future. And, oh yeah, don’t ease up on the Tic Tacs!

51. (adjusts Viking horns)

That’s OK, Decca. I’ll have your Spam.

I love it.

52. A new twist on the old “man sticking his head into the mouth of a lion” routine.
    OK, a small tabby kitten isn’t quite the same as a lion but we all have to start somewhere.

53. Noelegy, I do agree. I wish I was better with computers because then I could post the other pictures of my sweetie and the kitties. But it is probably for the best – the other pictures would turn you and every other cuteologist into goo.

54. tiny kronshy kittie!!!! *squee*

55. Cauliflower says:

Luciana Salazar…copy cat

56. But that one hasn’t got much spam in it.

57. littlemusketeer says:

Hey, that looks like the Toronto Humane Society! I volunteer there too :) And the kittens are even more scrumptious than it looks here (if that’s possible) – and yes, I do die a little of happiness every time I volunteer.

58. Decca!
    YOU cant hsndle Spam!
    (you just have to have a
    spam-a-sore to prepare the spam correctly for ya!) its a acquired taste ;)