Don’t worry Lois—I’ll save you

There are only a few precious hours left of Halloween where I ken post photos of costumes. Especially kitteh costumes… Like SuperKitteh here, about to save the DAY (once he gets off the cowsche)

Odohalloween

Melissa T., you made it JUST UNDER THE WIRE, BABY!

Comments

1. super kitty!

2. I know that face! That’s the look of one seriously disgruntled…and cute…superhero kitteh!

I just wanna smooch his lil feets!

3. yankeebird says:

*sigh* If I hadn’t had to validate my humanness, I would’ve been first.

Second is good.

And kitty is Super Cute.

4. You will bow down to me Jor-El. You…and then one day…YOUR ‘TOCKS!!!!

(not exACKly apropos to this image, but I wanted to throw it out there anyhoo)

5. oooh. kittie looks ready to hurt somebody.

6. Why do all cats in costumes look like they’re on the verge of murder?

7. Andrea|Nash says:

hahahaha … well done, melissa!

8. super cute

9. love the scroll-over! sounds like me! XD

10. OMG TEHY PHOTOSHOPED HIS BACK LEGS OFF NAO HE IS CRIPLED!!!!11!!1

[trying... not... to laugh...]
    [must... remain... strong... - Ed.]

11. Sorry Lois honey your a cute Puss an all that, but frankly I can’t be arsed to get off dah couch.

12. He looks like my Pooh, and Pooh would not be amused either. I am tho…

13. Superkitty sez “Now how do I work this thing?”

14. KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

15. Ackshally, I could look at kittehs and puppehs in costumes just about anytime. ;)

16. ahh Nov 1…today I shall look for peeps with scratches and bites all over their bodies and I shall know who dressed their pets yesterday. (Those who came out unscathed should be checking their shoes carefully.)

17. Super…pissed off kitteh

18. luvinmalssomuch says:

WOW, it’s Superpissed Pootycat.
    Can just see the owner trying to gently take the costume off when wooooshed paw slapped.

19. I sure hope these animals in costume pics are going to the cute or sad? album, because they are NOT happy. This cat’s face is the ultimate. You can see in those eyes- he is plotting his revenge!

20. AW SUM.

(And Blurgle – because they ARE.)

21. Doesn’t look like to me he’s too motivated to save the world. He’s SUPER cute, though!

22. ”AWAY !!!” he seems to be thinking … and not in that ”I’m Superman” way

23. hmm.
    i cant agree with ya’all.
    i think it looks like hes smiling and he LIKES the attention.
    when i was lil my cats loved the attention of getting dressed up in doll clothes, some cats do like to get dressed up.
    Maybe i’m a Polly-Anna, but I’m seein a happy-kitty.

hi luvins!

24. awwww, cute. he doesn’t look like he minds the costume. Superpusskins!

25. ThreeCatNight says:

“Anyone got a phone booth small enough to change outta this thing? How about a closet? I’m not gonna jump over any tall buildings!”

26. I honestly have a cat named “Superkitty” who coincidentally looks just like this handsome kitty seen here. I can’t wait to show this picture to my grandson who named Superkitty.

27. I agree with Liz, he looks super happy to me. I can hear the purring through my monitor.

“Up! Up! and right here for a while…zzzzz”

28. luvinmalssomuch says:

Hi Liz!

29. Run for your life Lois.

30. i like the flesh-colored seal flappers ^^

31. I keep trying to think of something clever to say…. But I got nothing… other than that is one Happy cat who so obviously loves his human. And I want to give him scritches right under the chin.

32. I am seeing only philosophical musings in those glowing peepers. (S)he’s asking him/her self if it is ethical to save one at the expense of the many, and, more pressingly, if the coach loafing can be turned into a superfeline power.

Up up and away, mighty Descats

33. tracyFlick says:

WOMAN: HELP ME SUPERKITTEH!

Superkitteh looks at her, walks away, and eats some tuna.

34. my cat is a blob says:

peevish, chubbular and
    redonk.

35. Superchub kitteh needs to stay with walking and forget teh flyin’!

36. It’s so funny with the fake hands!!

Erm, it’s NOSE-vember already!!! That other girl was right to hurry Meg along!! What is with her these days?! Only checks the site like 3 times a day (right!) and now no posts today, no introducing Nose vember, AND almost forgot about Tock-tober!!!!!!!

Meg, you are in trouble young lady. Grrr.

NOSE VEMBER is here!!!! I need to see nosicles.

now!

37. luvinmalssomuch says:

Melissa, I was just going to say that.
    Here it is the 1st of November and no new Nosevembers post. What a sad way to start Nosevember.
    )))))))sniff sniff(((((((

38. hi ponygirl, Hi luvins-

so what the hecks going on here.
    no more postinks today??
    i dont know if we can live with that.
    Not that superkitteh is not ‘the bomb’ but it is nosevember after all.

and Meg started it~! so where is every poster?
    where is theo?
    should i write something truely disgusting so we can see if he is there?
    (he IS the BIG ED after all)
    someone throw us a bone here,
    we’re going thru withdrawls, DT’s and stuff like that.

39. luvinmalssomuch says:

HELLO, HELLO! LIZ, I’m scared. Hardly anyone is commenting, there are no Nose-vember pictures, no Theo. No ED!
    What is Happening? Where is Everyone!!! I can’t take it, I just can’t……
    ****phone goes dead*****
    *****silence***********

40. luvins-
    MAYBE we are the only ones left? (although there are others working around me here in cubicle – land.)
    could it be? that they are pod-people? I’m freakin.
    maybe i should go on home now ??

41. You all are not alone, I’m here!

42. luvinmalssomuch says:

liz, I think that would be a good idea. Get out while you still can. RUN LIz RUN!! Don’t Look Back. Save Yourself.

43. Ditto, ditto! I was looking forward to Nosevember posts. Aarg, having major withdrawal…. will have to look at the little white bunneh’s nose for a while.

Dear Lord, please send me a nozepost pic. Thank you evah so kindly, Kiragirl

44. And, =sniff= today is my birthday (really) and I haz no nozes. sniff.
    [skulks away to supplement with wine instead, sniff]

45. luvinmalssomuch says:

Kiragirl, Liz and I have concluded that it’s not safe here today.Something has happened. We’re not sure what but if we stay we are liable to SNAP!
    Tomorrow is another day. Let IT GO!

46. luvinmalssomuch says:

Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear KIRAGIRL.
    Happy Birthday to you.

This has to be the saddest day of my life…..sniff sniff…sniff.

It’s Kiragirls birthday and no Nozepost, HOW Cruel.

If it makes you feel better Kiragirl Liz and I will drink all night if that would make you feel better..hiccup..hic..hic

47. Dear Luvin and Liz,
    Thank you, thank you!
    and Cheers to US. [raises hand with pretend drink]

Let’s hope Meg n Theo are ok and nosicles will appear tomorrow, tomorrow it’s still Nozevember tomorrow…

Siyas, it’s 5:00 (everywhere!) hic

KG

48. luvinmalssomuch says:

hic…hic…fweeeling bitter now girlkira…that’s good. Bwecuse we wuvs ya.
    huppy easter!!…hic

49. would’ve been cuter w/o the fake arms

50. Kiragirl:

How do you smell?

51. Hey yuse guys, give Meg and Theo a Chance, they do have other things to do.Nobody nose the trouble I’ve seen, nobody nose mah sorrow.

52. BTW. It’s 21:15 here and I am half a bottle o wine down and I’ve got an eekzam in the morning.

53. Suda Nim-
    KIRA GIRL DOES NOT SMELL!
    she may be a lil wasted, but she’s not smelly.

54. They have all been taken over by the zombies that is why there are no more posts.

The squirrel Zombies. Be careful you don’twant to be taken over too.

55. book_monstercats says:

I still think that Lois will have to save the hooman who put Kitty into the redonk costume….

56. All I have to say is, that’s truly awesome!!!

57. OMG!!! My Odo is famous!!! He’s a 14 year old 18 lb. bag of lovin.
    He normally wears costumes pretty well. We sit on the stoop on Halloween & wait for the kids to come. He lives for attention. He absolutly hated this costume. He kept tripping over his cape. I laughed & he glowered. He forgave me by bedtime though.

58. Ohhh, he’s fabulous! That costume is tres flattering.

59. acelightning says:

“Super-powers? How’s THIS for a super-power – the power to PUKE IN YOUR SHOES? How do you like *that*, human?”

60. OMG, the fake hands and the little front paws as FEET!!!! Priceless!!!! LOL

61. odo is the coolest cat evva.
    “sits on the stoop and waits for the kids”
    IS PRICELESS!

62. that cat looks so pissed off…

63. SuperKitty Says:

I will kill you in your sleep two-paw!