An (almost obscene) trance

What’s the deal with the bizarre kitteh behavior today? Apparently, this kitteh came home from the vet, and decided it was time to set on the bed like this, completely zonked. No one is quite sure why.

An accidental complete lobotomy (except for the brain portion that wags the tail) has not been ruled out.

9Poppy, I suggest a  tailotomy if this keeps up.

Comments

1. Bleeny kitty?

I had a kitty that sat like that after being fixed. She’d lick at her belleh, stare dazedly, hiss (at the wall) until she finally passed out.

2. That…looks so wrong, haha.

3. *giggle*

i’m not mature enough for this video.

4. Too funny!

5. ahahah! such weird/cute stuff today!

6. o_0

7. OMG!
    TEH SCHWANZMITWIGGLEN!!

8. that cat is so stoned.

9. They turned it into one of those Felix the Cat clocks.

10. some one *Cough*Kitty*Cough* needs to get a handle on their catnip consumption.

11. Someone needs rehab, stat.

12. (O_o)

13. He’s all….”What’s so odd bout the way I’m sittin’?”

14. fish eye no miko says:

I love the way he looks up at one point.
    “You see that? It just keeps doing that… WTF?”

15. Is that his tongue? Blackest of kitties, I can’t even tell if he’s face up or face down!

16. Mary (the first) says:

The bottom line is, CATS ARE CRAZY!!!

17. swish swish swish swish…it could go on forever

18. Please put some pants on for heaven’s sake. Have a little dignity.

19. Oh THAT? My husband does that all the time…no big deal.

20. Geez, i feel so…

so…

so dirty.

21. Elizabeth B. says:

Dude. That cat is on some GOOD drugs.

22. That settles it. The tail is definitely an INvoluntary muscle.

23. I’ve seen this look before, it’s the “post-vet traumatized and tired but soooooo pissed off and plotting revenge” look.

24. My hubby does that all the time too. If you talk to it, it moves even more. If you scratch him behind the ears, he purrs.

25. berthaslave says:

One suggestion for music:

bomp-chicka-wow-wow

26. THIS IS SERIOUS says:

That looks like a seizure. Call your vet. Seriously.

27. That’s hilarious.. and that’s SO NOT a seizure! LOL!

28. Bill the Cat reincarnated?!?

OMGZ BILL!

29. tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock

cute cute cute!!

30. pny!! **snort!!** I’ve been sitting here giggling at your comment until my husband asked “What the hell’s so funny??”

31. kittey’s been hanging out with Towelie ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Towelie_(South_Park_episode) )

32. That cat’s tail is HUGE!!! ummmmmmm – tries not to stare….

33. fish eye no miko — Yeah, the whole thing’s silly, but it’s that ‘Wut.’ look towards the middle that just makes it.

34. ::exhales smoke::

That’s good stuff man…

35. fish eye no miko says:

Jacki14 asked: “Is that his tongue?”

No. I think it’s the tag on his collar, but it’s definitely not his tongue.

36. amaretto_bunny says:

This video has warped my fragile little mind! XD

37. I love the “what you looking at mofo?” look the kit gives halfway through.

Magic.

38. I LURV the toe on the right hind paw…all sticky-outie…

39. That cat is RUUUUUUUUDE.

40. Felix clock!

41. existential crisis

the cat has realized that there is a world outside the one you provide; a world where intelligent beings use science to bring health and love to all races, creeds, and species

but you have free food and stick-feather toys, and you come when called

he doesn’t know what’s right any more and it will take a while to decide

42. genetic lemon says:

blair – I don’t know whether to laugh or cry …

43. freud anyone?

44. Awww bless! And LOL! :D

45. haha i bet kitteh’s just licked it’s butt and is now all in awe of the “taste”.. hehe they do that. they love it!

46. I’ve been with my partner for 3.5 years. We’ve lived together for the past year.
    I regularly show him CO pages, and he always shrugs his shoulders and says “Eh.”

Until now.

He laughed out loud.

Thank you, Meg and 9poppy – for proving that my bf can appreciate the Cute.

47. Now that’s a kitty that’s feelin’ no pain!

48. My, he must be popular with the female kitties. ;)

49. circuscake says:

oh, my goodness!

i’m mesmerized by the tail, but somewhat embarrassed to be watching. it feels…naughty- maybe it’s the way his front paws seem to be holding it.

i never knew what a dirty little mind i had until C.O. came into my life…

50. Heh, on my last trip to the vet, my kitty peed on my lap on the way home. I was thrilled, to say the least. ;)

51. Silent Meow says:

I’d do just about anything for whatever drug that kitteh is on right about now. LOL

52. OMG lmao! Stoner kitty! Duuuude.. that thing.. it keeps moving….

53. Rdhwyalane says:

Is he laying on the remote control, or does he have a square butt?

54. tillianna2001 says:

wot hoppen? it’s gone!

55. tillianna2001 says:

oh…nevermind, it still works…phew.
    thought i’d never get to see this vid again.

56. Peanut's human, Judy says:

LMAO! He TOTALLY looks like one of those cat wall clocks! *TICK* *TOCK* *TICK* *TOCK*
    FRIGGIN’ HILARIOUS!

57. Rachel of Cyberia says:

My mom had that same expression after her dental appointment this week. Valium + Novocaine= funny!

58. Poor kitteh! Obviously whacked out on drugs, just trying to be comfortabuhl and get his head back to normal. He’s probably too drugged to get his bearings and sit normally. The room is maybe swimming for him. Cats swish their tails when frustrated, and being so drugged, I think he found it fascinating. Someone put him on the bed, possibly in that position. He’s clearly anesthesized.

59. tastes like chicken says:

My little dog ran over to the computer as soon as she saw that and pressed her face against the screen for most of that – don’t know if it was the tail or the prospect of feline naughty bits that set her off!

60. My kitty was all zonked out when he came back form the vet after being neutered. He sat on the coffee table and stared at the TV for about an hour with me, not moving. He never sits still, so it was pretty amusing.

61. Poor kittums-wittums, only gots 3 brain cells, and 2 of them are fightin’, tch.

62. Have you ever looked at your tail? I mean, REALLY looked at it?

63. acelightning says:

“I want to kill you for what just happened to me… but i’m way too stoned…”
    (What *IS* that square thing at the base of the out-of-control tail?)

64. Wow, PattyP. You can tell all that just from this video? hahah that’s uncanny.

65. elizabeth says:

This is the same cat from December 13th 2006 non???

66. Whatever he’s on, I wouldn’t mind having some.

67. Tothose posters whos husbands can do that with their, er tails. Your very lucky ladies. :0}

68. This thing is so annoying.
    Why is this moving?
    What is up with this thing moving in my space?
    You — What’re you looking at?
    You wanna be helpful, turn this darn thing off; it’s making my head spin.
    There it goes again.
    Darn.

69. Can you say ketamine?

70. acelightning – I think the ‘square’ is just formed by his front paws and his butt-fluff

71. this kitty is high high high!
    take a nap lil buddy-
    this too will pass.

72. Hon Glad: You are soo Bad!
    You said it, i was thinking it. *wink*wink*,nudge,nudge!
    immmmm a lucckkeeeee laaayyyddeeeeee!!! :^}

73. Jesus…who’s the re that thinks this is a seizure?? I’ve seen seizures, up close and personal, both human and non, and NONE of them resembled this. Sorry to be a cranky pants, but geeze…

74. chuy – you hurt me!

this is totally hysterical!!!

75. ROFL!!!

You can imagine him saying in a robot voice, “I … haf … ways … of … making … me … tock.”