Nice packaging, Annie’s

Another brilliant packaging innovayshe, this one from Annie’s Organics. They should have spelled it "Tailio" tho.

100_4252

Way to keep those eyes open AT ALL TIMES, Cuteporter JBZ!

Comments

1. What is the packaging for? Cute, though…

2. kleenex, maybe? Bunny batting??

3. I bet it’s mac ‘n’ cheese! Annie’s makes good mac ‘n’ cheese. Nom nom nom.

4. I think so, judging by the website. That or macaroni.

Should be cotton balls though! Cute!!

5. berthaslave says:

Just in time for ‘Tocktoberfest!!!

6. they also make bunny shaped cookies (like teddy grahams style) and cheddar bunnies (like goldfish only bunnies..) aaaand their products are all either natural or organic.and watch out,cute food lovers-and lovers of cute food X-i happen to have inside information (okay,the back of my cheddar bunnies box) that they have recently come out with super uber cute bunny cereals as well….

7. Their products are good, too! You’d expect organic/all-natural stuff to taste like cardboard (since most of it basically does), but not Annie’s. Those bunny grahams are especially tasty.

8. Annie’s makes AWESOME mac&cheese. We usually get the white cheddar flavor, and whenever we make Kraft dinner, we always have leftovers, but never with Annie’s. It’s my favorite mac and it’s organic so it’s double-awesome. In short: Cheese? Awesome. Bunnies? Awesome. Cheese and bunnies? Awesome^2.

9. We had Annie’s last *night*! I was turning the box around and around, showing bf the front and then the back, going “da front of da bunny!” “da back of da bunny”! he grins and shakes his head. a lot.

10. I did not think that pushing on bun tails was ever a good Idea???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

11. Well I’m not poking a bunnies arse!

12. I always thought it was funny that these Annie’s stuff is always stamped with the “Rabbit of Approval”.
    Psh.
    Rabbits don’t approve.

13. All these great Tocober posts –

It’s a regular Ass Menagerie

14. acelightning says:

I’ve always loved all the Annie’s products. And, while *most* rabbits disapprove, Annie’s rabbits – especially the original “Rabbit of Approval” – APPROVE. That’s because they’re such special rabbits. And their products deserve approval – they’re good for you, they’re tasty, and they’re shaped like bunnies, what’s not to like?

15. Yay! I love Annie’s Cheddar Bunny crackers – cute and good for you. And I love bunnies! Good post, C.O.

16. Cheryl Robinson-Atwood says:

Oh, Great and Munificent Meg, can we please, please have “Ass Menagerie Month” to follow “Tocktober”?? Pretty please? I promise to eat all my veggies, take out the trash, and go to bed on time with no whining….well, not much, if I can haz hot chocolate and a beddybye story or two…preferrably Bunny Tales?
    Dreamspinner Cheryl

17. That’s Bernie the Bunny! (or his backside, at least). I have extremely fond studybreak memories of Smartfood popcorn, started by Annie before she sold the brand. Whereupon I migrated to Annie’s popcorn, because I’d follow Bernie’s ‘tocks anywhere!

18. Thats actually such a funny picture,

I just found this article on the worlds largest swimming pool

and then I came here ( like this blog ) and saw that pic ,

there is always something funny or cute here, well duh!

guess thats why its called cute overload,

Ok – Off to work I go, well traffic that is

see youll soon !

19. another yay for annie’s mac & cheese! even better throw some brocoli in with it.

(alright, me and hamsters lurve the brocolis)

20. Buy organic.
    It’s the only way to get bunnehs to approve of you.
    Really, buy organic. Most non-organics that are imported have chemicals that are ILLEGAL in the US.
    And the bunnehs will approve of you.

21. I am certainly *not* pushing on my foster bunny’s tailio!
    He is a major little stinker!
    Getting neutered tomorrow (thank the *cute*!), so I hope his territoriality (is that a word???) decreases soon!

22. OMFreak, gypsy tiamat- you DON’T mean tiamat as in the dragon with all the heads that Eric screams like a little girl when he sees? And Bobby sez, I can take him! BAM! And Venger runs away, cuz he is a wussy? I LOVE that show!

(oh, and organic bunnehs rok.)

23. It is this packaging that has prompted my father to refer to all Annie’s products as “Bunny Butts” for the past 10 years.

24. ‘Morning all! Those tocks are definitely from Annies Mac & Cheese. My daughter *luvs* it!!!! I was struck by the creativity of the packaging and thought it *must* be shared – Thanks Meg for passing this on!!!!

25. WHat more is to be said their bunny tocks
    on a box
    of mack and cheese
    give me some Please!

Cuuuuute

26. Hehe, Annies macaroni & cheese. I’ve been eating this stuff for yearrrrrs now, and love their cute Bernie the bunny crackers and stuff too.

I didn’t know they were making cereal now though.

The things you learn on CO. :)

27. DantheDragon says:

I have about 15 of these in my cubboard! Annie makes the best gluten-free Mac and Cheese! My husband (who has Celiac disease and therefore can’t consume wheat/gluten) and I love it! We call it it “Bunny butt” though. Like, “What do you want for dinner?” “Bunny-butt!”

28. circuscake says:

i heart annie’s mac n’ cheese!!! i like to throw a handful each of frozen corn and peas in with the boiling pasta then mix it all up with plain yogurt- yum!

29. Perfection in packaging:

Getting tasty organic mac and cheese combined with beeping a bunny tail!

Brilliance!

30. AliceTanzer says:

Thats just the classic mac+Cheese, what they should have used is the Bunny shaped mac+cheese :D

31. AliceTanzer says:

Ooooh, it could be the one with rice pasta actually. They have 2 blue boxes. Very confusing.

32. AliceTanzer says:

Thats Bernie the Bunny’s little page :)

33. LOL wait. So it looks like bunneh is poopin gout the macaroni? LOL

No really too cool. I like it I do!

34. Poopin Gout now there is something New Metz ; )

That was just in case Theo didn’t notice it

[There *are* jokes that I just don't feel like making... - Ed.]

35. Oh sure! Make fun of the girl wit the sausage fingers. LOL Sorry, type-o. :-P

36. this is really cute.
    i wish more manufacturers
    would use clever marketing like this.
    my kitchen would be a much happier place to be. :)

37. ha! snausage fingers! hilarious!
    (lil slow on the up-take today i guess)

38. I love Annie’s! On some of the packaging, you also have to “tug ears to open” on the top!

39. hmm.
    i’ve never seen this brand here in the PNW.
    is this an east coast brand or something?

40. Yet Another Lisa says:

Annie’s has yummy good rabbit shaped pasta with white cheddar sauce! Cute and delicious!

41. Liz we have it and I live in California

42. Liz, I’m in Oregon–Fred Meyer has Annie’s in their special organic goodies section.

43. tracyFlick says:

The story on the back of the Annie’s macaroni box is adorable.

44. Yes, it is Annie’s. I have been enjoying their Mac ‘n’ Cheese for a long time. And now you all know why I have been calling it “Bunny Butts” for a dozen years! Mwahahahhaahhaha!

45. I had Annie’s white mac N cheese last night, and today’s paper is raving about Annie’s “CinnaBunny” cereal.

Between this and Cinnamon the Disapproving Rabbit’s new book, we’re all in tru-huh-ble! (spicy, cinna-bun trouble)

46. Sorry to hijack with unhappiness, but I’m sure you’ve heard about the SoCal fires. A lot of animals are being affected, and it’s been called “Katrina with fire.” I encourage everyone to donate to Red Cross, Humane Society or Noah’s Wish, or some other organization that can help.

47. thanks for the info’s!
    i also heard that Annies is carried at WalMart Super Stores.
    i may break my own rule and go get some (since i dont buy anything at walmart, this will be a challenge for me.)

48. Liz you might want to check here and see if there’s other stores in your area that sell Annie’s products. This way you might not have to go to a store you don’t want.
    (plus according to their website you can order their stuff online too) (YAY!)

49. macaroni macaroni!!!

yay i love annie’s products

50. thanks Metz!
    i’m goin shoppin!

mmmm mmmm good!

51. The question is not do you want to push on the bunnys tail but can you push on the bunnies tail.

52. dangit! i have seen this before and never thought of submitting it :(

53. pushing tail? Is that what they’re calling it these days…

54. Pushing tail is illegal in most states.

55. Years ago when I looked at my first box of Annie’s, I knew right away that Bernie must have been a real bunny. We bunny people can tell such things. I wrote to Annie, and she sent a letter saying that, sure enuf, Bernie had been their beloved pet rabbit. Ever after, I have felt Bernie’s presence whenever I eat or see Annie’s products. Food just doesn’t get any better than that!

56. Cutebabyfix– No, I mean Tiamat queen of salt water and Chaos. I only have one head. And who’s Eric? (I don’t have a television so I may not understand that stuff.) BTW this is only one of my names for this site. I’m also Myschief…