Like you’ve never seen a bun on a leash in a sweatuew befow

Now, YOU HAVE!

Actually, I think it’s more of a "bun cozie".

Sweateuw

Maeve D., a miniature hat with two ear holes STAT!

Comments

1. awww!

Hey, I could knit that… *schemes*

2. (bleeny meeny miney mo :P)

3. luvinmalssomuch says:

What a way to Enhance your buns.

4. That bunny completely disapproves of the attire.

5. Peter Look out for Mr McGreggor. Quick hide under the flower pot.

6. Cinnamon the Queen of Lagomorph Disapproval, has a new book out; see:

7. Pink and Grey!
    what a gorgeous ensemble
    you have on today fuffy bunny!
    so Maeve D., does the bunn actually “walk” on the leash or is it more a drag/walk type action?

8. that bun is already cozy!

9. Jaclyn Z. says:

Wait a minute! Isn’t there a pic of a rabbit in Japan with a sweater in the bunnies category? Yes I think so….

10. Space Cowgirl says:

On that note, shouldn’t the “We Get Your Letters” category link be “We Get Your Lettuews”?

11. Anyone want to go into a bun apparell design business with me? I’ll draw some pictures and pet the bunnehs.. you front the cash!

12. anne boleyn says:

You sure that’s not a hare shirt?

13. A most disapproving rabbit!

14. No, but the question never came up before, Ms. Boleyn… btw, how’s the head?
    ;)

15. Does anyone notice how pefectly the leash matches the sweater and they both accent the tiny pink spot on the bunneh’s nose? It’s absolute color coordination perfection!

16. metsakins says:

Bunnehs in sweaters are cute but this will always be my favorite sweater post evah!

17. luvinmalssomuch says:

Awwwww! Theo you did not just say that! Shamey! And you are here to uphold the standards.

Liz let him have it!

18. No, thes have already been marketed. They’re called leg warmers!

19. DarrylsMama says:

That is so anerable I don’t even have words. It makes me really, really happy that people love their animal friends so much.

20. There are 5 uber pudgy adorable GIGANTIC buns at work who now NEED sweatuews. Wif hats.

21. charliewabba says:

What’s with all the buns? I though Bunday was the say after Catterday.

22. anne boleyn says:

OMG, I can’t believe I’ve had a note from Theo! I’ve had this Anne Boleyn name my whole life and have had such fun with it (Boleyn was my mom’s maiden name, so what could she do but name me what she’d always been called?) In answer to Theo’s question though, I’ve lost my head more times than I can count, and sometimes it was almost worth it!

23. Follow. But. Follow only if ye be men of valour, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived. Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.

24. deh nosikins, it eees hart shapped….uh!
    fuzz…sweatah…wiskahs…disapproval…gah too much!

And can’t a girl go to lunch without another rabbit popping up on here? I mean deys everehwherez!
    Like red flags! http://www.amazon.com/dp/0307020975?tag=childrenbookr-20&camp=15041&creative=373501&link_code=as3
    Here’s a bun, there’s a bun, over there are two more!
    Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!
    (runs & hides)

25. I saw a bunny on a leash before. But you couldn’t tell it was a bunny. It was so scruffy it looked like a terrier.

26. That bunz sportin’ a full sweatah.

27. berthaslave says:

“I’m telling you…these giant beasts have hoards of us chained to these confiningly fashionable contraptions, and they’re forcing us to eat lettuce and pose next to chicken ova. Run for your life….warn the others….and tread not this way again!!!”

28. Yo charliewabba, today is Wenzdogday.

29. spacedlaw — that was my FIRST thought …

30. It’s a bun warmer!

31. Bunny, you remind me of fusuke-pon, the Japanese sweater bunny on flickr!
    You are both so fashionable and great supporters of fiber artists!

32. can I haz mittens too?

33. My bunbun has a harness and leash, and we go walkies. (or hoppies)

Who is walking who is a matter of some debate.

34. Sorry to hijack with unhappiness, but I’m sure you’ve heard about the SoCal fires. A lot of animals are being affected, and it’s been called “Katrina with fire.” I encourage everyone to donate to Red Cross, Humane Society or Noah’s Wish, or some other organization that can help.

35. This bun looks totally appalled at what his/her owner is making him/her wear!!

Save me!!!!!!!!!

36. wendy-
    maybe you could strap your bunn to a skateboard.
    then you could walk him like one of those little kid pull-toys!

37. What is it today with you MEG?! I swear, the postings today are unbareevably unbarebly cyooot.

38. Sooo cute!

39. Oh Noooooooooooooooooo!

Did the owner survive after putting sweater on that bun?!

40. My buns very much enjoy the walkings outside. It’s more like the holding of the leash while the bun sniffs things and hops in circles occasionally.

41. wow. my bunny would not approve of the sweater or the leash!

42. There is a bunny by the name of Pumpkin Seed that comes to the hospital where I work to be a “therapist bun.” Pumpkin gets taken to see the sick children and they get to pet her. One day I saw her in the hallway and just had to stop and pet her and commend her on the great work she’s doing :)

43. luvinmalssomuch says:

Something I was just pondering. Do Bunnies get BunYuns?

44. oh luvins-
    your always pushin the edge of the envelope!

45. They get Bun-Knees.

46. Nope. They have FurFeets.

47. acelightning says:

That bun certainly DISAPPROVES, but I’m not sure whether he disapproves of wearing a sweater, being on a leash, or the fact that it’s all (*shudder*) pink.

48. fish eye no mikof says:

Bun: “Can you believe this guy? A leash? I’m a freaking rabbit! Who puts a leash on a rabbit?”

49. Aiyeee! The BEF, people! The BEF!!

50. Bunnies will walk (or hop) on a leash quite readily if trained early. I taught my sister’s rabbit to use the litter pan too. It was quicker than training a cat. You just put some bunneh poo in the pan and show it to him… but I digress…

51. Hi, I’m the bun in the picture. Please visit me at my website:

52. Bun: What are you lookin’ at?
    Me: Who me? Nothing.
    Bun: Good. I would hate to have to hop all over you.

53. Now I know I’m not the only bun mom who puts clothing on her babies! Anyone else use diapers for their extra stubborn buns?…

54. So when I get a bun next year who’s gonna knit me one of those? Seriously! I already have a leash from my last 3 buns.

55. charliewabba says:

“Yo charliewabba, today is Wenzdogday.”
    See, Kiragirl, that’s what I’m sayin’ – here it is Wenzdogday, and every time i look up there’s another disapproving bun.
    I’m just confooozed.

56. Ok, seriously, what’s it going to take to get a sweaters category?

Between the tree limbs, penguins, bunnies, puppies, and even freakin’ apples, we DESERVE a sweater category.

You can even call it Jumpsters if you want to be all faux British but c’mon. It’s autumn and time for a sweater!

57. Christine H says:

It’s a Disapproving Rabbit! But it’s even less intimidating than most of them (if that were possible) because its sweateuw is PINK.

58. this is one of the cutest things ive seen yet. the flatness of the little bun chin! the round cheeks the ears! the Sweater!! the LEASH!!!! ….. i love it.

59. Yitzysmommie says:

Never mind the sweateuw and the leash (anerable as they may be).
    It’s the MUZZLEPOWSCHE that got me!!

60. Bunster- Now look here, I’ll have you know, Lilac is THE colour of the season.

61. I have to say that is adorable … 12/10 for sheer cuteness – so cute.

62. is it “cozy” (long “o”) or coozy (like “ooh”)?

63. Elisha B. says:

To Angela P. OMG!!! does not the foul creature run amok?

My kids and their best friends are CONSTANTLY quoting Monty Python, they are even dressing for Halloween as the Black and Green Knights.

I wonder if OUR Netherlands Dwarf would pass for “terrible creature”? Maybe with a white sweater and longer teeth?

This bun is way too stylish for any running amok, unless…. she willing to work with my kids ;)

64. Ahh so cute! How do you manage to put a sweater on a bun!? Mine would probably have a stroke if I tried. :(

65. queenzola says:

Ha Ha Ha! That’s really a bun warmer! Too cute. Pass the buttah.

66. What? I thought buns WERE their own sweaters.

67. Just what do you think you are looking at???

honestly, people are sooo rude.
    It is not cruel — I have to keep my peeps on the end of the leash or she’ll wander off and get lost.
    Really, she’s used to it now.
    And she likes playing with the yarn for me.

68. We need a cozies category. This bun and the pink sweateauw kitty and the vested squirrel would be there. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, MEG?