Bunnway Airlines, you have clearance, Over

Proceed to tarmac A12 for take-off, Over.

Do not stop for carrots, as this is a non-stop flight, Over.

Bunway_air

LuvSoftBall, you are now free to move about the fur-covered cabin, Over

Comments

1. at least they are not having a bad hare-day

2. ThreeCatNight says:

Tower to Bunneh: “Those ears give us an all-clear.”
    Bunneh: “Ready for take-off. I’ll hop to it, roger.”

3. and first post what a hare raising experience I could go on but then no bunny would love me

4. is the inflight movie on this hareline Peter Rabbit

5. a widdle bunny just for me? to eat wif my coffee like a delicious little cupcake?

stheriously meg, how did you know it’s my birthday?

6. Iz like Dumbo, but wit furreh earz.

7. luvinmalssomuch says:

There you are Mr. Bun Bun. Now get back on the TV where you belong, the game is getting ready to start and I need a clear channel before the boys and the beer get here. Also keep an eye out for my husband would you? Give a thump if you see him.

8. Oh, he has the perfect bunny look. ‘Give me things. Pay attention to me. Now go away. No, come back and give me more things. Then go away.’

I still miss my litle guy. Francis, you were demanding but adorable, and you had great ears.

9. Rosalynde says:

LuvSoftBall????? Is this the bunneh’s name?? Seriously?? Or what? Love the disaproving face . . .

10. oh linda hahaahahaa u killeded me

11. yankeebird says:

Rosalynde, I’d guess “LuvSoftBall” is the submitter, not the cutie-patootie fuzzy-wuzzy widdwe bunny.

12. Is this bun named “Deja Vu”? Coulda sworn he’s been here before. Or was that another airplane bun?

13. Hare-plane.

14. Bunliner 409 this is tower, do you copy?
    over.

Tower this is Bunliner 409, I read you over.

Bunliner 409, There is a report of a BS HopperCopter
    in your vicinity be on the lookout, over.

Roger Tower, I’ll watch for lowflying BS HopperCopters.
    Over and out.

15. Do we have clearance Clarence?

16. Roger, Roger. What’s our vector, Victor?

17. Looks like a disapproving bunny to me …

18. Up in the air, junior birdbun!
    Up in the air, upside down!

19. this should go on disapprovingrabbits.com!!!!

20. Not to be too critical, but “tarmac A-12″? Poor bunny has to take off from a very bizarrely-numbered maintenance ramp? Aw…I think he deserves a runway instead.

How about Runway (Bunway?) 12?

21. The live-action version of “Friendly Hostility”‘s Elliot – also a spheroid of fuzz!
    see panel 3!

22. Awww The bun look like a little gremlin.. before they ate after midnight.

23. ohhh, the disaproving look in the eyes…teeheehehehe

24. metsakins says:

the disapproval is keeling me. I try to look away but I can’t .

25. What’s with the bunn-o-rama recently? Not that I’m complaining, but it’s like they’re just multiplying!! *crickets*

26. I would like to book a seat on the next flight, please!

*smooches nose*

27. mellamella says:

this bunny does not approve of flying standby. i shall fly myself.

28. “fly the friendly skies my _ss, now quit with the picture taking!”

this is one disgruntled bunn.
    but he still needs a lil smooch on his lil forehead.

29. we shall call the bunneh “shirley”!

30. charliewabba says:

See, now THIS is what happens to your ears when your sister-bun sits on them. They get stuck that way Peeermanently.
    And quit calling me Shirley.

31. ~Fly me to the moooooooooooon~ XD

“Airbun is now clear for takeoff on runway 5!”

32. Eeeeee *hops aboard*

33. ashagato, Shirley you Jest

34. Clearly, I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.

(Wouldn’t *any* week be the wrong week?)

35. he is totally disapproving of this post.

36. Two words: bunnicular redonkulousness

37. “I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue.”

“only kidding”

38. What do you make of this?
    It could be a hat, or a brooch, or a pterodactyl!

39. This mean you’re still doing it, Kira?

“only kidding”

40. Skyrockets in flight,
    afternoon delight!

41. (no really, I *was* only kidding)
    (I’m one of the nerds who knows “Airplane!” from titles to t1tt1es to credits)

42. Roger!

Bun says: I’m your tail-man.

43. “Hmmm, Jim never has a second cup of coffe at home.”

44. Jeez dude, da critter es ‘em bigun ears like ya know what I’m saying?

(yes, because “I SPEAK JIVE”)

45. Cute, but I prefer my bunnehs black.

Like my men.

46. Hmmmmm…a bunplane or a bunny made landing strip?

But we all know what happens when one bun tries to land on another bun, don’t we. Terrible.

Safe landing my sweet little dirty faced bun.

47. Up UP and Away
    In my Beautiful
    My Beautiful
    Bun Plane

48. Cold got to be, Kiragirl.

49. I would translate, but it’s classified. Jes hang loose, blood.

50. Silly rabbit, Yoda Halloween costumes are for kids.

51. Peg of Tilling says:

After Tocktober can we has Novbunber?

52. Peg, I think NovBunber is already here. They just keep coming and coming…like, like, the ….pink thingey with teh drum and a battery…you know, with teh ears…

LOL

53. Up, up an awaaaay
    in my beautiful,
    my beautiful BunLOOOON!

54. Sorry to hijack with unhappiness, but I’m sure you’ve heard about the SoCal fires. A lot of animals are being affected, and it’s been called “Katrina with fire.” I encourage everyone to donate to Red Cross, Humane Society or Noah’s Wish, or some other organization that can help.

55. acelightning says:

He doesn’t look disapproving, so much as slightly startled – “Hey, tower, thanks for giving me priority clearance for takeoff!” Happy landings, little aerobunny!

56. ace, to me, it looks like a (slightly disapproving) “nyess? What do you want?”

57. Welcome to Bunbudget Airlines, the emergency exits are(uses ears to point) two at the rear, two over the wings and two at the front.

58. “It can be a hat– or a brooch!”

59. Sorry. I meant to say “I’m out there busting my buns every night. You tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes.”

60. I finally figured out what this bun reminds me of — a big fuzzy moth!

61. That’s not a bunny–that’s a gremlin! Take a look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Falling_hare.jpg

You’ll see the resemblance in the little guy next to THE bunny, Bugs!

62. a `mongous cottonball wif ears lol ^^

63. Oh my gosh! That bunny looks like The Flying Nun!

Where are the tiny clear strings holding it in the sky?

64. Theo- Do you like Gladiator movies?
    Snicker.

65. good old whatshername says:

The mouse-over text on this pic is killing me. Killing me DED, I tell ya.

66. Cute bunplane! Let’s hope that sofa won’t have any, erm, turdulence. ;)

67. Hewwicoptah Lop! Meep!