Find the tiny paw in this pic

Where, oh, where could it be?

Hmmm…. small paw… small paw…OMG THERE IT IS!

Tiny_paw

Hard to see with the glistening schnozzle action, Mary R.

Comments

1. So Its Good Morning America How are you ??????
    [Don'cha know me, I'm your native pug... - Ed.]

TGIF and yes I now says bebbeh puppeh tomorrow is Caterday> BUt its tocktober all month do you like my tocky display ?

BAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2. bookmonstercats says:

Missed the bleen. but I lof me some pug.

3. angrycupcake says:

ARRRRGH!
    it’s so cute…can’t hold on…much longer….
    GUH! *in a cute induced coma*

4. “I’m a pug! Whatcha gonna do?”

5. luvinmalssomuch says:

Thank you, oh thank you for new pics. It was really getting very ugly before the new pics came along.
    Thank you meg!
    I lover pugs.

6. Katzndogz says:

Awwww! I am not at all a fan of the pets with smooshed faces – especially cats – but Pugs are the exception. They are just so cute, I can’t stand it.

7. Babs, you are evil!

8. OMG! Look at that face! I love little puggies with their big eyes!

9. pugmamatimestwo says:

awwww…nothing better than a little wall-eyed smooshy-face first thing in the morning :)

10. still not as cure as me :)

11. Harper, are you out there? Your polydactyl kitteh is over on icanhascheezburger.com today!

12. OK, Puggy, all you have to do is watch the cookies over there– (points left), and the ice cream other there (points right).

13. Holy crap! It’s so beyond cute that I think I just stroked out there for a second. O.O

14. metsakins says:

suddenly feeling urge to purchase box of milkbone biscuits. Don’t know why. Maybe I’ll stop at the Feed Barn and pick up a ball and a pull toy. gotta go!

15. GAH! I want to nibble its sweet little earsies!

16. Heheh Metsakins I was thinking the same thing…. Aww here you go little pupper have a biscuit, in fact… have the whole box

17. Today’s episode of “Which Old-Time Actor Does This Pug Resemble?” is brought to you by the Pug Doctor, for all of your Pug steam-cleaning needs.

Jimmy Cagney?
    Peter Lorre?
    Clara Bow?

tick-tock, tick-tock…

[Here you go... - Ed.]

18. My wall-eyed smooshy-faced pug is giving me this look (a.k.a. THE LOOK) right now. I…will…not…give…in…

19. I am floored

20. You would have to use a q-tip to clean the area above his nose!!! I love heemm!!!

21. Theresa, LOL!

Annie & Metsie, what are you guys doing here in the doggy biscut isle? Oh. You saw the pug too, huh?

22. Very cute lil doggie…….has a wonderful expression…..ta

23. Mary (the first) says:

Well I used to not find pugs attractive but the more I see of them on c.o. the more they are appealing to me. This one’s adorable!!

24. *THUD* oh my g…*THUD* this is deadly cute, I squeeled when I saw this.

25. awwww i do not this could get any cuter

26. I love this game!

27. Ew. Pugs are icky. Somebuddeh ask heem why the fish-eye!

28. I think it is amusing that pugs are so cute that people are now crossing them with other cute small dogs to get hearty (not inbred) but amazingly cute small dogs. First was the very popular “puggle” (pug + mini-poodle) and then the “pugeranian” (self explanatory). Now we have crosses that I don’t know names for…like with chihuahua (chipug? pugawawa?) or one that my sister in law has, pug+mini schnauzer (powser? schnug?) anyway he’s way cute, they live in Hawaii, and named him “Coconut” ’cause that’s exactly what he looks like… squeeee!

29. BTW I have a cockapoozer… no pug in her that I know of but she’s adorable.

30. I shudder at this Mr. Pugsly

31. That paw sticking out is what we call “a kickstand”. ;)

32. mummy? where are you????

oh help.