Dinner bell baroo?

Eees…. THAT THE DINNER BELL!?

Puppeh_2

Or was that just your martini bell your puppeh heard, Phoebe N.?

And now, the Never-before-attempted: UPSIDE-DOWN-REVERSE-CLOSE-UP!

Reverse

Comments

1. dog nose ;)

2. Yes! Horse boogers doing the hula hula!

And just to mention:
    Floppytude!

3. Motorboat! (Sorry, couldn’t resist.)

Anyway, what kind of dog is she? I want to say chow, but that doesn’t seem quite right. Perhaps a mix? Whatever she is, though, she’s beautiful!

4. *evil glare* at NYgirly…..
    goes to get cream pie….

5. Rachel of Cyberia says:

…runs

….jumps

….falls into the floofy fluffiness

6. thank you CO for putting some wonderful fluff into my day. I think Meg should be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize! I was in a terrible mood and came here and it all just melted away!

7. He looks like a stuffed animal!!

8. Nilla Wafer ears! *lovingly monches on them*

9. Madeleine says:

This pic is so good it made me scream

ZOMG PONIES1!111ONE

and I’m pretty sure the whole dorm heard me.

10. zomg give me this puppeh. he is polar bear dog.

11. My Phoebe (middle name Licious) is teh Master of teh Held Teeelt. She scoffs at this marshmallow attempting to encroach upon her territory.

*pets floofy head* Is okay, Pheebes. We know you win.

12. YellowMiniNY says:

Maybe a Samoyed? Fluffball!

13. I want to gnaws on them paws.

14. Awww, somebody gave the puppeh too many kisses and rubbed off all the fur in the nose area…..like a good worn out stuffed animal!!!

And Meg! Awesome technological advance with the reverse COXCU.

15. Can’t comment. Head ‘sploded.

16. In that first pic, he looks more like a stuffed toy lion! Very, very sweet.

17. He looks like a lighter colored version of my friend’s Samoyed Chow mix (see my link) who is one of the cutest puppies on the planet.

18. As so Swiffer’s™ come in all shapes, colors and species. Scwheet! Excuse me whilst I take a jaunt to the nearest store of convenience for these fancy fine mops.

19. circuscake says:

OMG!PUPPYBEAR!!1!

20. Cool. An upside down reverse close up — or was that a double back half twist in pike position, or a reverse somersault with two and a half twists…

He finished perfectly, anyway.

21. Puppehbears that should be a new one for the cute overload dictonary.
    Theo Meg an aswer please ??????????
    Cute puppeh I cans have sirloins ?????? says puppeh

22. Awww…. sooo cute and fluffy! who could resist that little fluffy face! :)

23. CAN’T HANDLE THIS! :)

24. Aside from the cute fluffitude of the pup, I love how this pic is also yet another tribute to ‘Tocktober!

25. I jes’ wanna say that “Baroo” is quickly becoming my fave expression in real life. Between the baroos and the “I shall leeck you”s and the “Ehn”s and the snorgling, my vocabulary has grown by leaps and bounds.

Nice inversion pic, Meg. And I WANT!!

26. Phoebe N. says:

She’s actually a pure ChowChow.

Many people assume she’s a teddybear/lion/wolf/chowchow mix … but she’s not :)

27. it’s really funny that i got the first post because i got the security thing (type in characters thing) TWICE in a row so I was sure someone else would get there first LOL

*holds up rubber shield and laughs as Kaya’s cream pie bounces back at her*

28. oh and dis pup
    –has got to be a stuffed aminal!!

so floofy and lovable ^^

29. WHO GETS TO LIVE WITH THIS DOG???

30. Am I teh only one who wishes the COXCU had been of the other end of teh puppeh?

31. oaklandcat says:

moggyfan- no you’re not. This post calls for *two* COXCUs! You heard me. Two!

32. Don’t look at me like that little pupster, I will give you anything, anything you want, I can’t resist.

33. Barooest baroo ever.

34. Oh my dog! Super cutie pie. Looks like a stuffed animal.

35. Berthaslave I agree w/ you :)

I just want to lay down and cuddle w/ this puppy on a cold day. So sweet and fluffy!!

36. faithsalon says:

i love thee baroo and those little feets.

37. ChefSteph says:

I just showed this site to my friend Jacob, and his head exploded.

38. It’s the front paws just barely touching that get me.

39. Brak_Silverbone says:

I don’t know if it’s the floof that’s better, or the turned-up back feets!

40. And now, the Never-before-attempted: UPSIDE-DOWN-REVERSE-CLOSE-UP!, degree of difficulty 3.2. The crowd is hushed…and.. yessss!!! Perfectly executed!

Adorable pup!

41. There isn’t one inch of floof on this bebeh that isn’t just edible! Look at that face…I would kiss it bald, too!

42. Oh, and the crease between the eyes – up the forehead… oh my!
    I would wrap my arms around this babeh and keep on kiss’n and squeez’n….. *sigh*

43. Megs, love the popup comment on pic #2… I laughed out loud with that one…

He is a cutie… And dibs on the ear nawming…

44. And the degree of difficulty on this upside-down-reverse is even more impressive because she stuck the landing, on the ceiling.
    Good girl, come on down now. The blood’s all rushing to your ears.
    I’ll catch ya.
    OOF!

45. bookmonstercats says:

Baroo and ‘toctober. What more could you ask?

46. Whoa. The C.O.U.D.R.C.U. is kinda freakin’ me out. But the sweet puppeh face ameliorates that somewhat.

47. anne boleyn says:

Purebred Chow Chow, my tocks! THIS is a fluffy butterscotch sundae. Sometimes I worry about you young peope and what you don’t know!

48. luvinmalssomuch says:

Can’t resist. I would give him anything his little heart desires. Beautiful!

49. OMG flying squirrel posishe!!!

50. NotSupposedToBeDoingThisAtWork says:

hey, look! it’s my new desktop wallpaper! what a delightful friday morning this is turning out to be, in spite of the rainyness, and the crappyness that is my stupid job. Thanks, Cute Overload! ;D

51. 10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0 and the Swedish judge gives the C.O.U.D.R.C.U. a disappointing 9.5

*** the crowd goes WILD ***

52. *snork* @ carrie ;)

53. eeek I wants to walk through her coat barefoot!

54. Marmalade.
    Puppeh.
    Ears.

55. upside down reverse closeup!??!!?!!whoaaaaa!!!!!!!

cute, cute cute mr. mcfluffypants. excessively snorglable.

56. Ahh, kill me! He’s liking a walking fleece with a totally adorable snout! I heart him!

57. luvinmalssomuch says:

I have always wanted a panda bear for a pet but since I can’t have one I’ll take him!

58. oooh, mah hed ‘sploded too. I had a chow chow years ago, I mees heem. DO WANT!

59. SO BEAUTIFUL!! I so wish I had a sweet doggie like that! she is perfect, just perfect. *sigh*

60. isn’t it always the swedish judges who give bad numbers? I was severely guess on that one.

61. I see you eating the peanut butter and jelly samich gimme gimmeeee you know you cannot resist the cute.

62. What a beautiful dog! Very, very cute!!

63. JuliaJellicoe says:

Aw, look at the little beady eyes against the furry pale background — adorable!

64. yay this is so cute

65. Lucia Mendez says:

Aw the upside down version is so cute lol it’s kinda funny how it’s hind legs are all stretched out :D

66. I just want to hug him and love him. He’s so precious!

67. That is the prettiest chow I have ever seen.

My chow/shepherd mix Elroy is in love that’s for sure (sooooo floofy, he says)

68. his wittle nose looks like a mushroom!
    loving the fluffy tocks…
    i want to hug him soooo much!!!

69. LOVE this pic!!! Soooo Qte! Squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

70. squee! that is the cutest stuffed animal ever! those button eyes! those impossibly cute splayed back legs! the fluffitude! the ears!! and the puppy baroo, too?! fine, just kill me with the qte, why don’t you, meg?

71. Ginger's Cotton Socks says:

It’s the front paws.

No, it’s the floof.

No, it’s the ‘baroo?’

No, it’s the tail.

No, it’s the paw pads.

No, it’s the ‘tockulence.

No, it’s the ginger ears.

No, it’s the fact that the puppy is anerably fluffy, and expert model, and has ears that make you want to soft-kronsche them.

Plus the thought of the puppy lying down, under a Christmas tree, with a santa hat on and wrapped in ribbons etc.

And I thought the ‘perfect pup’ was that Pomeranian last week. or that ‘poster girl of pups’ Lucy.

No mo’!

WE NEED MORE PICTURES!

*begs then head asplode*

72. Ginger's Cotton Socks says:

It’s the front paws.

No, it’s the floof.

No, it’s the ‘baroo?’

No, it’s the tail.

No, it’s the paw pads.

No, it’s the ‘tockulence.

No, it’s the ginger ears.

No mo’!

WE NEED MORE PICTURES!

*begs then head asplode*

73. Ginger's Cotton Socks says:

It’s the front paws.

No, it’s the floof.

No, it’s the ‘baroo?’

No, it’s the tail.

No, it’s the paw pads.

No, it’s the ‘tockulence.

No, it’s the ginger ears.

No mo’!

WE NEED MORE PICTURES!

*begs then head asplode*

74. Ginger's Cotton Socks says:

It’s the front paws.

No, it’s the floof.

No, it’s the ‘baroo?’

No, it’s the tail.

No, it’s the paw pads.

No, it’s the ‘tockulence.

No, it’s the ginger ears.

No mo’!

WE NEED MORE PICTURES!

*begs then head asplode*

75. Ginger's Cotton Socks says:

It’s the front paws.

No, it’s the floof.

No, it’s the ‘baroo?’

No, it’s the tail.

No, it’s the paw pads.

No, it’s the ‘tockulence.

No, it’s the ginger ears.

No mo’!

WE NEED MORE PICTURES!

*begs then head asplode*

76. Ginger's Cotton Socks says:

It’s the front paws.

No, it’s the floof.

No, it’s the ‘baroo?’

No, it’s the tail.

No, it’s the paw pads.

No, it’s the ‘tockulence.

No, it’s the ginger ears.

No mo’!

WE NEED MORE PICTURES!

*begs then head asplode*

77. it’s a chow. i don’t know why everyone thinks it’s a mix. i have two chows and they looked exactly like this when they were puppies, just different colors. one was fawn and white, the other was fawn and red.

78. [twists head]

I can’t see anything but floof!

79. warmspotlover says:

look at that hot little guy with his legs spread. he probably has a hot little puppy boner rubbing against the ground. i wish i had a jar of peanut butter so i could cover my wiggly worm with it and let him lick it off