Drive-by sand piling, Tattooine-style

This pup was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Prolly a victim of a sudden sand piling.

Who let that tail have some breathing access?! Redonk.

Beach_bebe

Aaron H. You let that tail poke out, di-int you?

Comments

1. Beavis's Human says:

LOVE the tailio!

2. Does the tail have room to wag?

3. how in the world did they get the chocolate lab to stay still long enough to do this?

very cute though

4. Sand in the ‘tocks!

5. Ahhhh…poor pup! He was probably sleeping…woke up and is thinking, “What the….?”

6. What planet was this shot on(besides Tatooine that is) Morecambe beach perhaps.

7. consideration for the tail? very polite move on the sand-pilers part. nobody wants a sprained tail!

cute. cute. cute and cute.

8. “Yeah, har de har, skin monkey. Wait till it’s time to get back in the car, though. THEN we’ll see just who and what is buried in sand.”

9. That is one patient puppeh. I just want to see the photo where he starts to chase that waggling tail!

10. Doggy looks comferbulz. Ahh, enjoy that last bit of summer, pup!

11. Did anyone else see Ugly Betty and their mention of a website I assume is fake, based on this one called so cute it’s sick.com?? LOL. I thought that was hilarious, since right before I watched the show I was checking this site out.

12. Hahahahahahahahahaha!

I have a lab, I cannot imagine a universe in which he’d sit still for this.

A far more likely scenario: “oh, you’re digging? I’ll help you!”

That’s just awesome.

13. a pup sandwich?

14. Renae, I’m with you! My black lab will be one next week. Must I tell you how cute the red Virginia clay is on his black nose?? And paws?? And through my house?? :)

15. Okay did anyone else just mentally see the pup charging up out of the sand and shaking it off and sand flying everywhere? In slow Motion?
    No?? Just me??

16. luvinmalssomuch says:

What incredible patience this lab has. Such a sweety.

17. Five seconds later… sand flies everywhere

18. I want to know the story behind this!!!

19. Renee in Texas says:

All this time I thought there was a man on the moon… here it is a puppy!!! I’ll never look at the moon the same again!!

:o)

20. Baden's Mom says:

Kiragirl – What a bad pun – SANDwich. I love it.

What a cute little doggie!

21. CoffeeCup says:

His expression is almost like, “Yeah I know. Left my guard down. Move along, people, move along.” Such a cute puppy.

22. He’s totally lookin’ at his tail like “must chase, cannot reach!”

23. d cuteness is killing me.

24. too much, too much, TOO MUCH!!!!

25. LOL Love the skin monkey comment, Theo!

My dog at home would never stay still for sand piling, either. And he’s a sheltie, so it’d be hell getting all that sand out of his fur later!

26. *IF* I gave Radar a dingo chew bone first, he might sit still long enough for this…but I doubt it :)

27. how did they do that?????

28. Its like giving a cat a wierd name its annoying to the cat (in this case a dog) but its funny

29. Can we wag our tail ,????

I hope so cute pic of bebbeh puppeh want to snorgle him asap

30. Hahahahaha! Skin monkey!

Snort!!

31. Yitzysmommie says:

I’m with the other Lab acquaintances: how in the world did they get Sandy McPuppersons to hold still for the sand piling on?

32. omg the cuteness is overwhelming!!!! i want one now!!
    oh these two puppies are so cute…
    check it out

33. LOL, poor puppulence!

34. Brittany+Brookee+Lauren says:

OMgG this looks so kutee…. i am goin to ask my daddy to get me one…. love itt!!!